Is this the greatest plot twist in film history?

is this the greatest plot twist in film history?

it was dumb and didnt really make sense

so no

pls

It's a modern classic and one of the few movies that actually will be remembered for a long time. Just like Halloween, tons of cashgrab sequels won't ruin how good the first one is

I'll admit that Wan did a pretty alright job editing this movie. It's a bit overly frenetic but it suits the film.

Was 10 Cloverfield land the worst twist in film history?

>oh it's got JJ Abrams and Cloverfield in the name
>I bet it's about aliens
>I bet the fat guy is telling the truth
>Oh look, I was right

It must have sounded so epic on paper or something

>didn't explain why is it dumb
Opinion discarded.

Meh its deffinetly great for his first film. But there were some things about it that urked me, one of them being that jigsaw had a man burn to death on broken glass, for calling out of work sick when he really wasn't....like wtf

what did she mean by this?

I wish I could see this for the first time.
I knew the ending before I ever saw the movie due to all the parodies of in in popular culture.
They even use that image on DVD covers and posters and shit.

I was confused by this scene when I was a kid. I thought she just shit herself.

Big ol'.... MR. KANISCH!

this is my fetish desu

>SAY HELLO TO MR. TRANNY FAGGOT

How did they get away with this?

9/11 changed everything

You're all idiots

Darth Vader is Luke's father

Originally, it was going to have Howard admit that he's been kidnapping girls and pulling the whole "end of the world" shtick for years, which explains why he lied about that girl in the picture being his daughter and the scratch marks on the escape hatch spelling "HELP". After Michelle escapes, however, she finds the city completely destroyed from a nuclear blast, meaning Howard was right all along about the end of the world. The film would then end with Michelle taking off her mask and breathing in before cutting to black.

that was so obvious

He didn't appreciate where he worked, he deserved to die.

This one is definitely one of the best.

This one's my favorite thoughn

Shamallamas best movie and the best cape cinema ever made

that's always an extra laugh during a rewatch, i wish there were enough of them to do a comedic foreshadowing thread

This is pretty good. Also isn't Pulp Fiction just one big plot twist?

Beautiful ending, I almost cried.
Why can't Shamalamadingdong be good anymore?

probably my least expected one after the departed.

JJ "twists" and "surprises" are now completely retarded, this, kahn in into the darkness, han's death in force awakens.
what makes it worst is that he literaly centers everything in his movies towards that retarded "mystery box" thing, pretty embarrasing stuff familia

Meant for.

I saw this years ago, but what was the twist? Can't remember.

Sam Jackson's character murdered dozens of people searching for someone with extraordinary abilities like the comic heroes he looked up to, but becoming a villain in the process

Metal Gear Solid 2 easily had the most unpredictable twist.

No and no

It's obvious that the bad guy incested before they tell you, and you can extrapolate the entire basis of his revenge after that and conclude that it will end in poetic justice (i.e boning a relative). So you're just waiting to see it unfold and prove you right and see how it wraps up.

I actually I meant the twist was that a Korean movie could be good

In a shocking twist the nigger was a bad guy.

>You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you're here... That's... That's just an awful feeling. I almost gave up hope. There were so many times I questioned myself... But I found you. So many sacrifices, just to find you. Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.

Korean kino is great, it's just that it doesn't get very good exposure and shit like the host is what the uninitiated think represents it

It really did, RAY was built up as some kind of super metal gear that made rex it's bitch and then turns out to be the biggest jobber in the series, blowing up from getting shot by a p90.

In this age of capekino it's a shame Shamalan messed up his career on crappy movies. Loved to have seen him tackle Moon Knight

MGS5 literally stole this

I really haven't seen much, I Saw the Devil was pretty good

Lol, I was watching this with my mother one night because she's Korean, and when the sex scene came up she got all pissed off at me and started yelling at me.

Shit was cash.

It was all a simulation that ocelot used to get the guns of the patriots pleb.

Ray also jobs in 4 to a busted up rex left to rot for years, it's the shittiest metal gear in the series.

That isnt shit? What is it then?

It was obvious for me and now that I think about it, I ruined the twist for my friends

If the film had just gone from Michelle escaping the bunker, to her driving to the crossroads and choosing to help survives rather then flee to safety with all the alien invasion elements cut it would of been far superior.

the american ones ending was more believable.

I see dead people

Jigsaw is a crazy person, he's not a good guy, the guy who deserves least to be tortured is always the good guy