Shill test:

Shill test:

CTR and SHAREBLUE are paid shills that are paid to post an anti trump agenda.

Also CNN is fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/4310
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not everything you disagree with is "fake news." Trump coined that term and people like you run wild with it. Both parties did this type of shit during their campaigns.

Actually the left coined it to lambaste any pro Trump news

I know the op is just bait, but I'll reply anyway.
A biased news source doesn't make it fake news.
Opinion pieces don't make a source fake news.
If you think CNN is fake news, do you also think Fox is fake news? They're identical except for their political perspectives.

>coined
"fake news" is just a factual description using an adjective. News that happen to be fake. You're a journalist covering an event, what you're writing is called news. You call right pic "a big crowd", what you're writing is fake.
Therefore, fake news. Not an opinion, a lie.

That was coined by CNN, etc to attempt to discredit any news that didn't fit a far-left narrative. It didn't work and the term got turned back around on them

>Trump coined that term
Don't be a moron. The term "fake news" has been around for decades.

Trump co-opted the term, which normally means intentional hoax news designed to generate clicks and ad revenue. The way he uses it, it means "stories which Trump doesn't think should be newsworthy." It's a legitimate usage of the term but intentionally provocative.

Well the term fake news is illogical. Every single major news outlet tells the truth a majority of the time. They have to work with facts before they can make them spin, unlike unverified online,garbage sites. The list of those is too big to mention but breitbart and huntingdon post both belong there.

Media used it first against Trump. It backfired

There's a difference between being bias and being outright misleading

>"Is Fox News on par with CNN as being fake news?"
Short answer yes.

cnn is fake news actors

>"Mind you, its illegal to view these emails. There's different rules for the press."

Are there any non shill on b this late?

there's way more than 50 people in the picture on the right

Shill detector: Off the charts

All 3 of you dipshits agree that fake news wasn't coined by Trump, but can't seem to decide who it WAS coined by. Regardless, not one of you ever used the term until Trump started pointing his greasy fingers at everything that highlights his oafishness and called it fake. Fuck off already.

Did you seriously live in a cave during the entirety of last year? The media didn't use it against Trump. They used it against a bunch of Eastern European teenagers who were creating intentional hoax stories and making millions of dollars from morons who shared them, both Republican and Democrat. It just so happened that the pro-Trump/anti-Hillary stories were the most likely to be shared and get tons of clicks.

I like this fact sheet, I really do, but without sources it's kinda meaningless to share.

Sorry I made your butt hurt over breitbart and your gay boner for putin. hillary is terrible, i'm not shilling she deserved to lose.

>implying both sides don't participate in this bullshit
>forgetting "Nimble America" & "Project Veritas" are things that exist

>posts literal propaganda
>"everyone here is a shill"

kek, right?

>2017
>Getting your news from mainstream television networks

lol if you exclusively get your news from the internet you probably believe all kinds of dumb shit.

democrats have got to have flatlined EEGs,are committed leftists,,same thing

who dis

There are plenty of reputable, non-biased sources available online that cut through the bullshit of mainstream news networks that cater to fucks who treat politics like sports. And it's also much easier to read and analyze multiple viewpoints and settle on your own ideas. But, this was a dumb serious post in response to a dumb not-serious post.

Stupid viral image, but is fairly accurate.

That's an actual Trump rally. (If you look in the lower right hand side of the picture you can see a Trump sign.)

Of course, on the news, it appeared as though it was a packed stadium.

>CNN clickbait
>FOX meets high standards

still bigger than hillary

Just one example, I can go smaller.
(pic related)

>npr
>Minimal partisan bias
kek

Clearly all or most people lean left on NPR but they do a very good job of representing issues truthfully and portraying both sides in a neutral light as much as they are possible. I can't say the same about any conservative radio shows.

Nobody ever coined it you retard. "Affirmative action" was coined because it doesn't mean anything by itself. "Fake news" is just two words. I've got a white toothbrush, who do you think coined "white toothbrush"? Fake news has been around for about as long as news, anyone who claims otherwise is retarded.

Holy shit fuck off back to Sup Forums faggots and dont forget to close your 6 BLACKED tabs before calling everyone a shill

But Alex Jones tells me about chemtrails.

This is a diagram of hard left propaganda outlets idolized

Government subsidized media will never be Unbiased. They are being paid to produce a product, not producing a product with the goal of having the highest quality information that sells itself.

>congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/4310
>Sponsor: Rep. McKeon, Howard P. "Buck" [R-CA-25]
>REPUBLICAN