Who would win?

Who would win?

pro tip
>magma wins

I dunno, that's a lot of eels.

what is considered winning in this match up?

Not losing

opposite of losing faggot

found the retards

a lot is relative. 1 magma is also a lot of magma

found the newfag. keep lurking

How big is the 1 magma? 1 quintillion is such a large number of eels with enough water in them.I think it's enough to smother the magma and turn it to rock.

half the size of two magma idiot

The magma is the size of 1

Assuming you're using the short scale, that's 2 * 10^19 kg worth of eels, which is the mass of a large asteroid. I'm going to give this one to the eels, tentatively, even though we lack details on the magma.

Twice the size of half a magma you retard.

Imma need sum units bruh

No you don't it clearly says 1 magma

The whole thing?

how autistic are you two, it says in the picture ONE magma.

No just 1

1 -> this many mongoloid

The unit is magma you silly goose

Make Magma eel free again.

1 quintillion eletric eels would probably cover the entire surface of the planet.

They win.

I dont know, 1 magma is a lot

I hate this meme

1 magma is most of inside the planet.
Fuck your eels

Hold on. I have to find my conversion chart.

It's a lot but Eels wun by default because 1 magma isn't a sufficient quantity. Plus Eels are like salmon, unlike magma they don't go with the flow. There's a lot of versitility there: I respect that.

But there can only be 1 magma.
Do you even understand what magma is?

Sup Forumsros, you're looking at this incorrectly. It's not a units of mass question, it's an existential questions, like, what wins in the sense of what kicks more ass, figuratively. So, like, if I had a quadrillion eels, or maybe koalas or some shit, would that be cooler than owning, say a lake of magma.

It's like you're saying words but you're putting them in an order than just doesn't make sense but I see your point; it would be two magmas, surely.

The number of magmae ain't the fucking issue; it's the wattage of them eels, damn it.

All dem eels would fill them magmas

What are we talking about, African or European eels?

Okay but have we incorporated one stick yet? I feel like this is relevant...

Me. I would win. Why haven't anyone figured out this?

1 magma. Eternal magma which has no bounds.

There is nothing but magma. One magma wins.

You sit back down and stfu forever now.

You retard, it's not eternal, it is constrained by "1"
Eternal would be 2 to the power of E for EELS

the magma would be so hot it would turn the eels into magma which would make 2 magmas

so eels win

An electric eel can discharge on average about 0.86 watt seconds of electricity per discharge, meaning 1 quintillion of them produce a predictable 8.6e17 watt seconds of power, or the same number of joules of energy.

The most likely encounter with a magma would be during a volcanic eruption, probably near the ocean.
The 1950 Mauna loa volcanic eruption produced 376 million cubic meters of magma/lava, and with a temperature of around 1200°C, the energy in the discharge can be roughly calculated at just over 1.56e12 kJ plus the enthalpy of fusion, which then results in a negligible increase in the overall energy.

As can clearly be seen, the eels have more energy than an above average magma discharge in Hawaii by orders of magnitude, meaning in a battle the eels would easily defeat the magma.

Here's where you're wrong. Magma is so fucktastic that one is the only number that can even begin to be comprehended in relation to it.

And fuck your trips

Depends on the place and if there's a time limit.

Eels would win hands down in the ocean. They just let the magma cool down and die.

But if they fight is on dry land, the eels are dead before it starts.

Eels fucking win cucks. Noone stops 5 quintillion eels. [spoiler]Not even your so called Gods [/spoiler]

nigger, stop

You are retarded to the power of EELS

One magma means that there is only magma.
Even a gooogol plex of eels^E would vanish in a puff of smoke amidst the SINGULAR MAGMA.

One magma to rule them all.

Your ducking retarded, if the magma is at the surface of a planet it's lava no magma fucktard, so magma wins because eels are weakened by lava and when the go down the Valcano to fight magma they are overpowered

There is no winning here

The eels would form a tasty burguer union with the 1 magma according to science

Unless we are inside magma right now, you literally cannot be right
*checkm8*

Also, fine dubs you have there

a magma easy

With that many eels one of two things would happen

>1. Create a giant thunderstorm which = rain gg magma

>2. The eels would throw themselves wave after wave into the magma until they reached the pre set kill limit

Magna loses

Eels cuz I can stick em in my ass

I think an important factor were all overlooking is these are ELECTRIC eels. Now we all learned from the defeat of the pewter city gym leader (if you could even call him that) water and electricity is the way to take down rock types. And water is strong against firetypes so I'd be putting my money on those magic eels