I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

>Are people really this dense?
Yes.

Also Marveldrones are more pissy than normal because they were BTFO

the entire movie makes no fucking sense. how can Batman go from hating Superman to the point of trying to kill them then in the span of literally 2 seconds suddenly think he's the greatest shit ever? none of the reasons he hated Superman were ever resolved, in fact one of those reasons was literally repeated proving Batman right about the dangers of Superman and his entire race

>what is a midlife crisis

Is this why he quips now?

>Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Here, i wrote this

the martha thing made him realize supes is more human than anything else and at the same time he remembered why he started batmaning and how he was before he became the cold blindman that he starts the movie as, he may have the cowl on the entire time but in snyder's universe this is the moment he becames batman, before that he was a lost and broken bruce wayne.
yes he changed how he looks at superman, but the biggest change for him was personal.

movie is far from perfect but this looked clear and cool to me, be free to hate anyways famalang

It even makes sense from a story-telling perspective. I have every confidence that we'll see the more iconic Supes shortly after his return, too. It'll all come around full circle to that first conversation he had with the priest in MoS. Clark is going to cultivate "Superman" as a public identity and establish more of a rapport with humanity. What I'm really curious to see is what becomes of his life as Clark Kent. It was a radical departure from the Death of Superman arc having Clark and Superman both die.

i get that part but still makes no fucking sense to go from trying to kill someone to basically idolising them. they should have at least added a few scenes showing them getting along and moving past some of the issues not going from killing each other right into a another fight and crying at a funeral

his death it's great IMO because it solves the "and why superman doesn't show up and fix everything?" thing that marvel has with the avengers (tho noone cares cuz witty banters)

Here come the DCucks to defend their shitty movie again.

bait

you could have add something like... maybe batman looks at the mexicans touching him like a god (you know that shot) in the kitchen tv of lex's party and storms off angry right when superman lands.
then after superman dies show bruce watching the same video but this time staying till the end and seeing superman conflicted expression.

that would be a more literal, visual and clear way of showing that batman denied watching something in clark that he now see. but again, the change can be infered and that kind of visual exposition isn't very snyder (he's more the symbolic muscular men hitting each other in slomo kinda guy)

What's even cooler to me is that they're sort of subliminally conveying the message that Superman *shouldn't* just fly in and fix every problem. Some things humanity needs to step up and fix for themselves while Superman's either off stopping world-wide threats or living his life just like the rest of us.

yeah i could see supes pulling a dr manhattan after justice league, fixing things, chillin and hanging out in space until something big threatens earth

batman doesn't idolize superman

he literally is trying to make it up to him by turning his life around, he saw what superman really was, and to make up for how he had been while the guy was still alive, batman will strive to live by superman's example

Yes. Everyone is going off about how Justice League tone is reactionary to BvS.
>mfw it's always supposed be that way

You know when you think about this saying...
>the night is darkest before the dawn

..it's pretty fucking stupid. Like duh. The ice is hardest before it melts. The grass is longest before it's cut.

What the fuck

Bruce has essentially become a combination of a John the Baptist(he was out fighting the good fight before Clark ever hit the scene) and Paul the Apostle(Clark's biggest persecutor turned the leading mouthpiece of the "gospel" of heroism). It will be interesting to see how far down the road of zealotry he goes and how Clark reacts to it upon his return.

These are petty good metaphors. Some your 12 year old brain can't understand. >The night is darkest before the dawn
After all the bad things there's still hope.
>The ice is hardest before it melts
No matter how hard everything is, never give up
>The grass is longest before it's cut
Then better get to it or Mr.John won't pay you...

not him but

>superman has killed thousands if not millions
>destroyed entire city blocks and skyscrapers
>has a general disregard for collateral damage
>can nuke the entire earth if he wanted

>if there is a 1% chance hes a threat we must take that as a certainty

Even if he views superman as hooman because their moms have the same name, it is utterly inconceivable that he would drop all precautions and just say yeah lets just let him run buck wild