Sup Sup Forums, long time no see. 20 m. 2nd year in college. Gf of 16 months just broke up with me tonight...

sup Sup Forums, long time no see. 20 m. 2nd year in college. Gf of 16 months just broke up with me tonight. I kind of saw this coming. I am totally distraught. It all started going downhill at the start of this semester, maybe right before winter break. Throughout our relationship up until about this second semester we spent nearly all of freetime together. I think around the time of Christmas I realized I needed some time to myself, which is never a bad thing right? Well once the school rolled around I got swamped with work. On top of that I have a job too, so as you can imagine I have a pretty full schedule. And prior to this phase, I would spend all my time at work, school, or her place. Now it's basically work, school, her place, and my place. We agreed we needed a little bit of space and I explained to her I needed to get my shit together so my grades don't slip up and blah blah blah. She had been decently patient with me the last few weeks. And today she lost it. I was doing homework and laundry, i was texting her and we got in an argument about how I don't spend enough time with her, how i'm not putting in enough effort. Blah blah blah. I tried to explain that I'm trying to balance everything in my life. We argued more, I freaked out a little bit. She broke up with me.

What do? I haven't been single in like fucking 3 years, since I started dating this chick right after dating one of my ex's. I don't even know how to feel.

kill yourself faggot

Kill your self

Just exterminate your existance

Be a man and deal with it, or be an hero, I don't fucking care

You need to find a gf before she does. Otherwise you will feel like crap.

>I freaked out a little bit

Explain what this means is as much detail as possible.

I was like "I'm freaking out right now and I'm really trying to get my shit together and it's really hard for me because I'm a piece of shit and I don't know where to start" and then she just started being a huge bitch and saying all these awful things and it was all downhill from there. Relatively short conversation though.

She's trying to get you to prove you want her and that you are willing to make the committment.

So leave her, man, you don't need that type of manipulative bullshit in your life. You deserve better and you should be able to find better.

Well she even said "I bet you're just going to let me walk away and not do a fucking thing."

and it's like yoooo, I've got so much shit going on, I try to be involved as much as possible. I try to do nice things for you. But if that's not enough then what the fuck am I even doing?

who cares, youre free now faggot. suck sum cox, that'll show her

yeah, crazy bitch is just desperate for you to put more energy into the relationship. but it's emotionally manipulative. just move on. if to her you didn't have the energy to maintain the relationship, you definitely don't have the energy to rebuild AND maintain

she's definitely already cheated on you. You should run back like the cuck you are

post pics of the manipulating bitch plz

yeah, that's the only thing left to do. dump your feels and dump the noodz. you'll feel better knowing a bunch of internet strangers are jerking off to your emotional hangup, trust me.

agree its the only way to heal yourself thesedays

u have 3 choices
1. post nudes
2. kill yourself

Try to find a mindset that you agree with. You're bugging out, obviously, and your emotions are fucking with your head. Think logically, find a solution, WRITE IT DOWN because you'll feel like you're bugging out again and need to go back to that stone. Tell her if that's how she really feels, you can't hold her back from doing what she wants to do. You're just torn between work, school, study and her. "You know I really care about you but if I'm going to be successful this is just something I need to do. It's hard to stay motivated when the person I care for most is tearing me away from my goals instead of supporting them." If she still leaves, she'll look like an asshole, you'll be in the right and she'll know it. If she stays, now she's supporting your decision instead of fighting against you. Either way, your conscious is clear and you can keep doing what you need to do with a clear mind.

kek

Yeah true. That's basically the point i tried to make to her. I've actually said something very similar before when our fighting got pretty bad a few weeks ago. She was usually drunk though when she would go off on me. But yes thank you for actual advice

Yeah man. You just have to be really calm. She can't think she's getting to you, you know? Since she already broke up with you and you got that point across.. just let her go. She's going to cope with it by fucking a ton of dudes, yeah, but do you really want to be with someone that's going to fuck a ton of dudes anyways? Instead, try to see the bright side; you'll meet someone who supports your goals and will even help you along the way. Positivity over negativity always bro. You said you don't know how to feel... well, if I were in your shoes, which I very well have been, I'd feel motivated & free.

Nice Double Dubs there, OP

Die NIGGER