I need some advice Sup Forums

>i need some advice Sup Forums
i've been dating my girlfriend for a while now, we have a lot in common and like each other a whole lot, a year apart in age (im older). we go to different highschools, shes on her track team and i'm on my football team.
so i'm still a virgin (inb4 loser), and the topic of virginity has been brought up before. i once jokingly said i wasn't and she said "you better be, if not that would be gross". implying she's one too without directly saying it. she has plenty of flaws, but i always relished in the thought that she was a virgin, "pure".
but recently the topic of virginity was brought up again, so i decided to double check. i asked her if she was a virgin and she, in all seriousness, said no.
this hit me like a fucking train, the best thing about her turned out to not be true? i feel played out and lied to. should i leave her Sup Forums?
>pic unrelated

times have changed

Do whatever you want. It's not like your relationship will last past high school anyway. In a couple years this will all seem totally meaningless to you.

Lots of kissless fags on here and you're gonna leave her because she's not virgin? She's not a piece of gum you just spit out for no one to use or look at after. You stoopid boi.

Bring up what she said in the past (as a woman she'll love this) and ask her straight up. Don't mention anything about yourself til after she says first

Her ass is probably untouched. Go fuck that

dude, who gives a fuck. The whole concept that being a virgin makes you "pure" or "better" is fucking garbage. Sex is as natural as being born. It legitimately does not fucking matter. You shouldn't give a fuck and niether should she.

You have to be 18 to post here. Reported.

>football team
Try a different sport, you sound like a fag.

That's retarded. You're really gonna throw away a piece of ass that ALSO has the same interests as you cause she fucked someone before?

baseball and wrestling

looks like you're into fat chicks by the pics you're posting OP, obviously she doesn't fit that profile if shes on the track team.

Also, how have you not fucked her for an entire year of being with her? Get it in ASAP, if its dope, stay with it, if it sucks, ditch the cunt.

Also wrap your cock up with a condom, she prolly got the clap from her first.

She lost her virginity while she was dating you. She lost it to every guy on the track team. They've all seen her tight little snatch and you haven't. I bet she'll taste like them when you go down on her. I bet they fuck every meet they go to. She's the school white and she's keeping you as her pathetic little cuck. So tell me, how does it feel?

man i love fat chicks, unfortunately she isnt one.

She basically lied to you, and expected something from you that would've been a deal breaker otherwise. I don't know why this bunch of low selfsteem cucks would advise you that she's the best chance you got since she's in another school probably flirting with Tyron in the track, it's not like you're a fat slob or something, you're a football player and potentially a Chad, you just have to realize that.

TL;DR Dump her bitchy ass for the right reasons, not just because her pussy now looks like a meatloaf sandwich.

>inb4 we find out OP is a second string overweight lineman

varsity linebacker

damn, i think i might actually do that mate. i truly am unsure if shes flirting with Tyron on the track or some shit. i'll think about it for a bit more but i think this is the way to go unless someone can convince me otherwise. thanks man

>you're a football player and potentially a Chad, you just have to realize that.

get yourself a fatty fam, that skinny hoe aint worth it

If the best thing about a girl to you is if she's a virgin then you're a retarded faggot who's never going to get laid. Unless you slowly start dating younger girls as you come out of your teens, thus becoming that one pedo everybody is kinda aware of but just tries not to address it.

Grow up. Also, Underage B&.

You are the manlet of the football team

If that was really the best thing about her, then look elsewhere. Otherwise, it's no big deal as long as it was only one or two partners that she was in a relationship with. Any more and she's a slut and it sounds like you don't want one of those.