How do I find a dealer in Australia? And no normie answers like "ask your friends" because I don't have any

How do I find a dealer in Australia? And no normie answers like "ask your friends" because I don't have any.

Webehigh dotorg

Why not grow your own?

Is that actually safe/legit? All the spammers on it have accounts that are only a few days old or are spamming multiple cities at a time.

I've found 2 people that seem legit but one isn't replying and 1 only sells quarter ounces or more.

Ask strangers

You could try the deep web if you're desperate... It's pretty legit, got acid off there once no problems.

I live with my parents so no chance of risking a delivery.

I haven't had any luck finding someone willing to meet up on the deepweb either.

Restaraunt workers of the world, unite!

This. I get it from deep web. The guy always weighs it over, too. I always get a few extra grams. Dunno why but I'm not complaining.

Go to local shop. On the way keep an eye out for teen ages. Look for teens
>wearing hood
>reflective shades
>messy hair

Where there is teenagers there is weed
It's risky using stranger so be prepared to loose a tenner of your currency. Most stoners will help one another out. Just look for tell tale signs of a stoner

STEP 1: GO TO GAS STATION
Step 2: wait for someone to buy a wrap (don't assume when it's black and milds)
Step 3:???
Step 4: profit

also this

>How do I find a dealer in Australia? And no normie answers like "ask your friends" because I don't have any.

Ask niggers

No niggers here only coons. Selling weed would be working which they don't do.

What city are you in and i'll tell you the where to find it.

No kidding bro, that would suck.

Maybe if you're over 18 you could look into opening a P.O box, in the end it comes down to whether or not you can be bothered going through the headfuck I guess...

Perth

Quit being a bitch. Get your fat ass off the computer. Literally, weed is sold on every other two blocks. Get a job where you're not piss tested. Or pissed test just once. I guarantee you'll have a co worker who either smokes or sells weed and can get you a weed man. Grow up, it's weed. Don't be a bitch

go to an off ya tree store, ask any customer in there.

don't bother asking staff, they won't risk it

You're going to hate this but go to a pub that plays live music. Proper stoner shit or old Aussie rock. There is ALWAYS the token stoner guy walking around ready to sell and he sticks out like dog balls. If you can't talk to people normally or have a family member or friend who smokes you're going to have a shit time.

Oh come on there's so much weed in Perth it's not even funny

I live with my parents too lol and have like 35+ total deliveries. They just look like ebay packets if you get a good vendor with good stealth.

Doesn't matter where in the world I am I be able find myself some bud
>ask strangers who seem like nice people

>Sit beside the clerk til he sells some King skins if you have to

>Just don't try sell gum to the smokers while you sit and wait at the counter

Make a fake Facebook and join a bunch of stoner/420 groups or whatever. Better if they're local.

>go to belmont forum
>find aboriginals hanging around doing nothing and ask them

enjoy your weed

This seems like a good idea. Thanks.

No problem bro, nice quads

mb any local tor marketplace?

ask your local kangaroo for the "magic mixed lemonade" and they'll know what you're talking about