AVS@HAWKS OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD

Puck drops in a few.

It's a konroyd game as well. I don't blame you if you watch something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ifrRjOCZGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not first

>It's a konroyd game as well

well fuck this

First for
>konroyd

>it's a konroyd episode

I had an awful day today. And all that kept me going was pat and eddie. And I cant even have that.

>konroyd game just in time to ruin good cubs vibes

I just hope for a swift 3 period game, no OT pls

>konroyd

>Chicagoans brains are so minimized by brautwurst and other heart attack inducing food they can't learn the lyrics to the national anthem and instead spaz out and yell like retards

>singing at all
what are you, some sort of fairy?

How's Colorado today m8?

So you don't sing when you're driving in your car or when you're at a bar or something?

Nah I just scream and yell mostly because im driving and people can't fucking drive.

in the car yes, but why would you sing at a bar? do you want to be hated?

So much fucking this.
Goddamn, is it so fucking hard to pay attention to the road?

what's his name again?

>who still hungover from cubs game here?

I was driving to an appointment yesterday and I was stuck behind a car that was going 5 under the speed limit...because the driver had a dash mounted phone and was watching fucking television on it

>android having a neck module malfunction

Not me, but i did get drunk when i came home from work today.

Starting to think i might have a problem.

Still drunk gona tac vom and keep drinking the party never ends.

STOVE KUNROID

youtube.com/watch?v=_ifrRjOCZGc

It should be legal to pull these people out of the car and beat some fucking sense into them.

I do get annoyed but I sing to my tunes instead. Makes driving so much more fun. I still notice it and have thoughts about how horrible they drive though

I've come to the realization that most people who claim cops pulled them over for no reason and it was racism are probably wrong - because there's an amazing amount of cars with malfunctioning lights, people who don't bother to properly signal, and people that otherwise break traffic laws (aside from just speeding)

>PENULTY

what is she doing on the ceiling?

peopl who say they get pulled over for no reason are so full of shit, people think you dont need to indicate or that turning lanes are just go fast and force your way into the traffic lanes. Cops should be able to taze retard drivers.

>4 way stop
>Harder than rubik's cube

Harpies are fucking weird dude.

nesting

This is true.

Fucking great PP...

People say if you are walking past the UC late at night you can hear he scaaaws of a large bird and there are even tales of manlets being carried off into the night by a large bird of prey.

>Another successful pk
>Still about 60% for the year

Nice

hahahahahahahah

time for another attempt

gotta get that stat up!

It's building momentum

who is this konroyd you guys are talking about? a media guy or something?

So now the curse has been lifted where does the meme magic go, is it the burrs turn? Will the bull bears cubs and hawks all win in my lifetime?

Hawks pls

a former player with no personality (he's canadian) and he sucks at commentating

>bears

don't get your hopes up

A mongoloid

>is it the burrs turn?
that level of meme magic requires at least one blood sacrifice

a soulless android that has been shoddily programmed to give what can very loosely be described as color commentary

He's a robot they put in to do color commentary when Eddie O is out

Konroyd Personally, I just don't like his color casting. He's not funny, rarely does he have decent insight, and he has next to no chemistry with Foley.
I'd take Eddie over Konroyd any day.

test

Nice proxy fag

hey now there are some good canadian commentators

watch a stars game

wewwwwwwwwwwwwwww lad

TOEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAZR

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
TAZER

Tazer!

TOEWS SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TAZERRRRRRRRR

who /comfy in their slippers/ here?

TOOOEEEEWWWWS

HE KILLED FITTY MEN

Comfy in my socks desu

AND1

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BOSS HOSS

Fuck this team

Malort!

How pleasant it is to go from a high pressure baseball to some relaxing Hawks hockey.

HOSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOSS BOSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HOOOSSAAAAAA

Basedhawks

HOSS ON FIIIIIRE

HOSSSSSAAAAA

>just finished eating dinner
>not really a sweet tooth but have a lot of left overs for tricker treaters
>tfw just finished eating 13 single kit mat bars

>13
Jesus dude.

I'm really digging hossa on the 2nd line

fuuuck I wish we got more trick or treaters where I live I end up throwing out most of the candy I buy.

>tfw I read that as single malt kit kat bars

trips confirm, better dip them in some single malt

>chocolate flavored scotch

Oh god that sounds absolutely disgusting

Unexplored market time to cash in on alcoholic kit kats.

Wow that minute maid one so perfect for the eyes

I read it the same way. I've also been drinking since about 6 though.

>tfw I had my gun ready for any clowns

If it's cheap enough for college kids there's a market

Don't worry I'm not as fat as Rbo lol

Good man.

Someone tried that clown shit in my city by standing on the side of the road, got cleaned up by a drunk driver and may not ever walk again. All for a joke.

Lads , scotch filled chocolates already exist. And they aren't that great but it sure is fun to watch people\s reactions before they realize it is scotch inside.

ooh damn I love those little reeses cups, especially after leaving them in the freezer overnight.

Serves them right. Jokes are fine and all but I think it was taken a tad too far. Personally, I had my weapon ready because, while I live in a decent small town, the ratio of drug using/dealing scum is fucking through the roof. I don't want some junkie running through my neighbor blitzed out of his mind.

>Reeses
My nigga

Too sweet imo

reeses is my favourite american chocolate it is starting to get really popular here which is fantastic I can finally be a fat cunt.

>hossa interview

At least something went right today

Have you tried take 5? Now that's goat American chocolate

Haven't even seen one in years but I never did try them.

>9 am cubs celebration

fucking why

blackhawks ones were at 10 am too. wtf think of us non normies for once

>2:30 PM start
>free chicken tendies
No

>that qt behind the desk on the left

The mid to late 20's brunette or the obvious underage blonde?
user....... no.