Just Bought An 06 Charger V6 with 110,000 miles. Roast me faggots

Just Bought An 06 Charger V6 with 110,000 miles. Roast me faggots.

hey sometimes you gotta do what your budget allows

what did you think of that $7k celica?

What kind of person buys V6 when they're on budget?

im not sure i follow.
do you mean gas mileage or maintenance?

This.

both
he should get a 3 or 4 cylinder petrol

Don't think those come in 4 cylinder, the 6 is the little engine.

i still dont get it a 5,000 dollar car is a 5,000 dollar car with a v8, v6, or 4 cyl

He bought it probably because he wanted to tint it out and put 24s on it and some dumb ass loud system. Typical coon.

Fail. You bought an American car with over 100k miles on it. In 20k miles you're gonna need to replace belts and all kinds of shit costing Atleast $800. Which is more then that piece of dogshit.

idk my 4cyl on my car only gets 18mpg
my coworkers 2017 dodge on the other hand is a hemi and gets worlds better gas mileage than mine
but yeah im sure his maintenance is more exspensive

Haha. Coon. It's true though, that's probably what will happen.

>Charger
>V6

Because all 3 of those engines have very different running and maintenance costs. You better believe double the engine cost twice as much.
Source: Shitkeint mechanic for Merc in NZ

So what do you drive?

Bigger engines have the potential to use less gas while cruising and through ascent/descent

alpha tier 2011 honda accord 2.4L getting 29mpg average, 33 on highway.

stay jelly asshole

V6 in a charger is fucking heresy.

Dodge Caliber 2.0 TDI, 200hp after meddling with the computer.
Burns 7 litres of diesel/100 km.

I doubt anything can top these power ratio/fuel consumption stats.

>Bigger engines have the potential to use less gas while cruising and through ascent/descent

More cylinders mean more friction which means more energy loss which means more fuel consumption. Assuming you weren't just talking about engine displacement.

I never understood the point of this tank.
It looks like i cant hit anything for shit.
Cant move the barrel left or right, can only tilt a bit up and down.

From roast to car technics, 4cha n is so great lol

It's 2017.

Honda experimented with lean tuning long before other manufacturers had the balls to. Not to mention their special low viscous tranny fluid helps reduce amount of fluid pumped needed to operate (basicly reducing rotational mass within the transmission)

What about mercedes c250 diesel. They put out 500nm torque at 1600rpm and sip 5l diesel every 100km

2015 mercedes c250 diesel. 500nm torque. 5l/100km.

OMG!
I bought an used bycicle last week...

Dude nice what is it

2012 Audi A7 3.0 biTDI 313hp and 650nm

How much hp?

Well, at least it is ugly as fuck.

You really open a new thread because you bought a car?
What's wrong with your dick???

313 as i said. Bought it in dec 2016. I need about 8,5 litres of diesel on 100km but well i have a lot of fun driving

>pic related

Also not even quattro. The is no point of 300 hp in a FWD car.

What do you do for a living?

It is a quattro you dumb fuck, that engine is only available with quattro

Im an electrician for automation in basf ludwigshafen

If it aint quattro, its trash.

That's sweet. The new eurofag cars have a lot of power and dont consume a lot of fuel.
But... my next car is probably going to be a subaru.
I need a really badass 4x4, winters here are a bitch.

Dumb M'uricans

Just for the record

Then you shouldn't earn enough to afford such a car. Did you take up a mortage on your cardboard box? What did you pay for it?

Good, good. Otherwise the car would be a waste of money, lol.

Did you modify the CPU for more POWAAAAA?

I paid 30k €. basf is the biggest chemical company in the world and I'm pretty good at my job.
Not modified yet, still max 250km/h but i think im going to open it up, i heard it runs >280km/h then

isnt max speed blocked by software/hardware somehow?
A bro of mine modified his BMW, it was fucktons faster 0-100 km/h but V-max stayed the same.

I drive a 2011 E250 CDI (diesel) with 204 HP. Uses about 9-10 litres in town (forget the 5 litre claims), about 8 on the Landstraße (our country roads have a speed limit of 80-100 km/h and about 15 litres if I hit the Autobahn (I cruise at about 200-220 km/h if traffic allows it).

Most manufacturers offer a V-max unlock for a price, but since it's mostly software, basically any chop shop with the right software can do the unlock later.

Yes it is blocked by software, but you can modifiy the software just as you do chiptuning to modify other speccs.
Btw new price was 104k € and i borrowed 20k to buy it

sincere condolences

Modifying the software might make you lose warranties.

Could be worse. The only thing bugging me right now is the bloody EU with their silly fine particles obsession. Eco-carpetbaggers have begun to sue cities to "reduce air pollution" and already Stuttgart is planning to ban nearly all diesel cars.

Because that will be totally efficient, make Germany great again and save the world.

>V6

you roasted yourself m8

Not just "might". But still, lots of people do. Apart from the mercedes, I also drive a Smart Brabus modded to 130 HP. Fun car, especially when you're sitting next to a Porsche at the traffic lights.

Ähm, last company I worked for had a 4-5 years old BMW 320d with 185 HP and six-speed manual. It would use 4-5L/100 km on the freeway wenn going around 100 -120 km/h. At least that's what the little clockhand below the speedometer said.

I think he's pointing out how retarded it is to buy a muscle car without a V8.

>B

>Türke detected

How's your day going Dogan?

who cares what stat you pulled out yo ass it means nothing because consumption changes with how you drive.

I paid $1300 for a 98 Lexus ES 300 nice car but boring

My rav 4 hybrid has 200hp and i get 34 to 35mpg

belts? LOL. Nigger, you've never driven an American car if you think belts are going to be your only problem at 100k. That thing is going to need a new transmission and a new engine within 90 days. I guarantee it. He'll be lucky if it runs 90 days. I just rented a Jeep Patriot that was having problems at 40k miles. OP made a boneheaded decision he will soon regret.

And your 0-60 time is like 3 minutes in that piece of shit

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Yeah you have zero idea what you are talking about. If this was about taking it up the ass from your uncle ypu would be a pro.

Most modern engines and transmissions will generally last you until the 150k to 175k range. The key to keeping them that long and longer is to do continuous fluid changes when recommended. I can not tell you how many times an engine has been seriously damaged from a lack of oil or sludge from a lack of changing oil.

6.3 seconds for an suv is not bad. Also I only have to fill up 1-2 times a month lol. And use 0 gas under 30mph

>And use 0 gas under 30mph

How high is your electricity bill for plugging it into the wall?

So you have never driven a modern hybrid or electric car!

> C U C K
> U
> C
> K