Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
you and this fine young lady are the last two people on earth. suppose you are a straight male and wish to repopulate the earth with your seed. do you,
A: force yourself on her against her wishes
B: neck yourself, this is an option
C: ignore the snowflake and jerk it for the rest of existence
D: attempt to convert her to a cis woman to carry your children & avoid rape

im curious to see your answers

Other urls found in this thread:

thisiswhatmenlooklike.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is a cis woman
give her a proper taste of cock and she'll become a good little housewife

asexually reproduce

E: hang her, then fuck the dead body for the rest of my days

Spend the rest of my life stretching extensively, desperately reaching lower and lower, eventually.. finally.. learning to suck my own dick. I would mock this creature day and night by forcing it to watch me, eye contact 100% of the time, as my legs are locked behind my head and my shaved asshole in full view - not to mention my head torqued down deepthroating my own ballsack. If it would look away I would stop and scream as if I was being murdered, commanding it: "DONT LOOK AWAY!". Eventually I would creampie my own mouth and swallow it, moaning as loud as possible, licking the last bit of white marshmallow magic from my taint.

dubs know all

Start fucking other simians in hopes of producing offspring which can procreate.

Otherwise second generation would be retarded enough before they start incest.

It's still biologically female and I've seen the nudes. I'd forcibly shave the entire fucking thing head to toe, bind it in a stockade or something similar, and rape/beat her/it constantly. She would break way too fast if we were the inky e=oeioke in earth, but once she had birthed me an of-age daughter I would drag her around on a leash (while I carried the child) and pimp her out to the animal kingdom.

I can almost certainly guarantee that the woman does not know a single thing about surviving without civilization. That would be where I come in (in more ways than one).

The only true answer is the one not provided.
Also checked.

E: I kill her and then I walk the Earth as the Last Man until the day I die.

Post nudes?

fucking beautiful

dear god they're on tumblr

Looks like a puppet from team america

Maor

the tumblr is called 'thisiswhatmenlooklike'

men are soft and have breasts & hips?

trying so hard to have a penis

thisiswhatmenlooklike.tumblr.com/

some gay shit

also C

I'd rather let humanity go extinct than save it by letting by kids fuck each other.

was this woman born with a vagina and since only two genders are scientifically possible is she of the female one? if yes, would teach her what being a woman is all about and give her a good old fashioned dickin

A

woman with the crazies

always wondered why they wish to be men so bad.

also would you suck a creamy log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

I'm

do A then then covert her whilst repeating A 5 times a day

Gonna

Pass

/thread

Once this useless garbage realizes that there's no one else to help her ride the wave of made up bullshit for attention, she will probably drop the act and calm the fuck down. But she will still be irritating.

Thanks.

But I'm gonna go with option

E: rape her chin until she starts to enjoy it and can't get off to regular sex. Then withhold it from her until she agrees to be a total submissive and I can keep her in my basement whilst going about my daily apocalypse activities like blowing shit up and doing drugs.

so B or C?

The end justifies the means. If we're the only ones left then there is no society and by default there can't be laws or social norms. Infact, the only thing which matters is survival.

Attempt in D comes first, and if that fails then A will happen.

I would spend at least the first years trying to find other survivors. If she wants to come with me, fine. With time, she will adapt to the new situation and become "prison straight", so to speak.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

D: well kind of, there'd be no point in trying to repopulate from 2 people, but I'd still get her to fall in love with me and have sex with her, beginning with me letting her sit on my face to show her she can be dominant all she wants.
Might as well live out the rest of the days as decently as possible.

my thoughts exactly

I don't think I would let the human race die out, but would fucking her help?

I mean We have two kids, assuming they are boy and girl, the bloodline ends right there basically, their children might all be tards. The gene pool is so small, there really isn't a chance to make a world.

Here ya go lads. I have ass pic if want.

so which one is it?

This
but also this.
Also, if the bibble is to be believed this has already happened.

On a second thought: It depends on the kind of apocalypse you had. In most cases, you probably could get sperm and even egg samples from some clinic or sperm bank or lab and try to make a bunch of children which are only hers, not yours, or even technically to related to both of you.

can clearly see a ladies thong under those boxers..........................................................................................

'im a boy'

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

She's getting fucked when she asks for it.

It's still worth the try.

You'd probably end up with something like the papua tribes. I think your only chance is to cross breed with everyone and get the next generation do the same. That way the DNA will degrade less.

wow 4real !? !?

well fuck thats new

I actually own a few pairs of underwear very much like what she's sporting. It's not a thong. It's thin enough that the shadow of her ass crack is visible., that's all.

Damn user thanks

not looking hard enough, tilt your screen downwards or move your eyes a couple inches up

End yourself before thanks bye

force myself on her and try to live with the fact that i'm probably going to have to fuck my kids and my grandkids.

If we're the only people left, there is no society to be oppressed by. If she tries to teach feminism to the kids then she'll just sound like a crazy person.

"And your father represents normalization of the historic oppr..."

"Whatever mom, he brings the food so I'm doing what he says."

A. She may be a disgusting trash heap now, but after a few babies her body will naturally reject her artificial hormone treatments and revert to its previous womanly form.

If we are the last 2 people on Earth, she would forget about all of her bullshit beliefs, people only do this shit for attention anyways.

r u sure

thats 'boy' written on her head with sparkles btw. some kinda oxymoron or joke must go with this, just cant think of it rite now

Of course I'm sure, you have any two people as the last on Earth and they'll fuck eventually given enough time

i'd fuck the shit out of her

>be last two people on earth
>I know how to hunt and fish
>freak of nature starts to get hungry
>refuse to feed it until it dresses and acts like a woman
>it gets one actual meal per day but may at anytime receive a protein supplement straight from my cock

Guaranteed fifties style housewife within two months.

better to die alone and happy than to put my precious cock on a ugly man and his gross hole

E: None of the Above

Even if it is a girl which I doubt, she is ugly as fuck so no I wouldn't fuck her. Maybe I'd keep her chained up and make fun of her every so often idk but definitely wouldn't fuck

This

Scroll up dumb user

I wanna to to fuck milo

If I'm the only man left she can't be cis, it's either asexual or heterosexual. We work together to find food and cook delicious fatty meals. Meanwhile she starts to realize she will have to take the dick sooner or later. I'm not going to rape her since I don't want my throat cut in the middle of the night.

Either way Ill hide any pair of scissors so she can't grow her hair out. Eventually get her pregnant with a girls every 9 months ( I don't need any competition from no dirty half nigger). In about 15 years, Ill get the first daughter pregnant and continue the process.

My math tells me within 20 years Ill have 73 women. I'll be king in the land of women.

What the fuck are you trying to say

Nice

Any more nudes? I heard there were some leaked nudes she didn't want people seeing

burn it, burn myself, burn everything

Rape the ugly cunt face down so I don't have to look at the face.

C

>men are soft and have breasts & hips?

gotta be honest, being bi i wouldnt mind if a man did. best of both worlds

>ass
>implying that's what u call an ass
the fucking human race deserves to die out
(probs would rape cuz I'm fucked)

>Spend the rest of my life stretching extensively, desperately reaching lower and lower, eventually.. finally.. learning to suck my own dick. I would mock this creature day and night by forcing it to watch me, eye contact 100% of the time, as my legs are locked behind my head and my shaved asshole in full view - not to mention my head torqued down deepthroating my own ballsack. If it would look away I would stop and scream as if I was being murdered, commanding it: "DONT LOOK AWAY!". Eventually I would creampie my own mouth and swallow it, moaning as loud as possible, licking the last bit of white marshmallow magic from my taint.
This is perfection

>convert her to a cis woman
So, it's a guy, and thus entire thread is a troll about 'gay'?

No, "he" has a pussy.
see

>the inky e=oeioke
the what now?

>since only two genders are scientifically possible

actually, intersex people (think futa but less extreme) exist, so thats not strictly true.
theres evidence to suggest that the differences between women and men come from not just genes but hormones too. yes, the genes determine how many hormomes are produced but unlike genes we can manually add or block hormones in people, making it scientifically possible.

i mean uh lol fag

* to avoid rape.

shes obviously going to have a problem taking a dicking with her mental issues

oh if its just us two.
i'd rape and breed that little faggot and just fuck hot corpses after.

so, already a 'cis woman'.

Failing to understand the problem posited.

I doubt she'd have much problem physically, and eventually the body's urges will probably result in some sex. But she'll be rationalizing it all the way, or get hostile as hell after.

and there'd be a lot of self-induced miscarriages, I bet.

Dude, stop being a retard and read the fucking thread.

Id rather humanity ceased than be repopulated with this cunt.

a)that's not a "lady" by any measure of imagination
b)you need at least 500 people to have a sustainable long-term population, so humanity is doomed in any case.

I torture her to death.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all future descendants will have those huge annoying googly milo eyes
& w/e ur sporting i guess

Any hole's a goal, fuck the new generation

She's a woman. When she cannot build good shelter, find enough food, or repair anything, she'll trade pussy for safety.

End of story.

>fine young lady
>fine
>young
>lady
Two of these things are not true.

Kill her. Rape her body

Sorry I think you meant
>A: Force yourself on her against your own wishes

Also, in the case of option D, converting her to a cis woman doesn't help to avoid rape - she might still rape me against my wishes. Women can be rapists.

vagina
young - debatable, i wouldnt say 18 is old
fine - eh

I....want......to.....fuck....milo. hard....

>says there is a vagina
>picture shows nothing below neck-line
>is sure there is a vagina

The fact you're so sure a vagina is present makes me think a vagina is not present.

solid snek :D

I wouldn't exactly kill her but I would secretly sabotage her chances of survival. For example, go out in the night from my camp and put out her camp fire, demolish her hut, allure predators near her camp, damage her hunting equipment, etc

ahhhh. so you wouldnt fuck her, you'd fuck WITH her

nice

The fact that you won't even read the thread yet you're arguing for no reason makes me think no brain is present.
See:

>Be me.
>Be me at the end of the world, stuck with this stupid cunt
>Be me doing just fine.
>Have shelter.
>Have plenty of food stores and clean water.
>Have a nice little compound with everything I need including projects to keep myself busy
>Be this stupid cunt
>Be unable to build or manage consistent shelter, food, clean water, hygene, or safety from wildlife.
>Sees me surviving
>Lubricates
>Show her how to fortify a structure
>lubricates more as her hair grows out
>ridicule her when snowflake behavior evidences
>she has nobody to run to and learns to behave normal
>teach her how to acquire food and other necessities in the new world
>she's suddenly making moves on me
>rebuff her moves
>eventually she begs for it
>give it to her
>right in the anus