/Paramore/

thoughts on the new Hayley Williams song, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I
youtube.com/watch?v=OblL026SvD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's the daily shill episode

the song is fucking garbage

This will probably be the one and only time I'll hear this song, but all in all it's not that bad.
Maybe David Byrne inspired?
That's the vibe I get at least.
Of course, the thing that kind of ruins it for me is how pop songs just repeat the hook over and over again to the point of ad nauseam.

Also she's still hot, even with the bags under her eyes.

I like it. Honestly I ignore this kinda music usually so this is the first paramore song I've listened to but it's fun, catchy and not too generic. She's cute in the video too.

It's alright, and I don't see how it's that much different than from their last album, it's just a little but more 80s inspired this time around. Catchy song nonetheless, will have to see how the rest of the album sounds like. I did enjoy their last LP a lot, by the way.

It's ass

like you were to her? you're a dick Brandon

Coming from the guy who worships a ratface who makes bland synthpop.

its a meme
notice how he doesn't mention any of that shit outside of those threads?

Yeah, chvrches first is solid, and lavren's a qtp2t. I don't like " hard times" though.

It's kinda boring but not bad. Much like everything they've done.

what;s your favourite HW outfit, Sup Forums?

I hope they do more post rock
youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I

paramore more like parasnore amirite lol

lol

This is what I was expecting for them to do with this new album. They really need to go in this direction soon because they do post rock very well.

Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

Tbqh i think this is their best song yet,
and i know them for almost the decade.

has she been going to the gym?

I want some more thigh kino

stop making fun of tripfags you bullies

I forgot something
!!

That was a dickish thing for me to do though, I was just some snotty teenager.

has the Annie spammer found a new subject to spam?

I refuse to listen to this harlot's devil music. She claims to love Jesus Christ yet prances around on stage with very revealing clothing, like a slutty stripper WHORE. She will be judged by Him and deemed unworthy of entry to Heaven, and will be raped by Satan for the rest of eternity. Amen.

Look I dig Paramore, but Hayley is cringey af. She started out in a successful band before she was barely 18 and thinks she knows what the "real world" is about. Plus that hipster attitude type shit. At least she's hot I guess.

funny how her and lavren hate you and ended up being friends
maybe it was their mutual hatred for you that bonded them

using the c word makes you look like an idiot

Saving thousands of pictures and videos of a woman who would never give you the time of day is creepy.

I doubt she remembers that far back. I just thought she was some random girl handing out church flyers of something, that wasn't anything new at warped. So that's my defense over the whole thing.

i remember that they were for shit like "xXCHRISTXx ALTERNATIVE CHURCH" and you had all those random charities trying to shill to you.

it's actually in its beginning stages right now, thank you

I've never heard of this band until now. I'm 36 seconds into your video, and I cant stand it.

Yup, remember walking out of warped with a shitload of random "truth" and "peta" stickers and other random shit. Good times, Good times.

Who the fuck is this Brandon person and why is he so important?

is she still hot enough to fap to

>7696▶
>Who the fuck is this Brandon person and
I'm not.

wew lad

Then turn the tripcode off

lavren please

you've done more damage to yourself then you think using a tripcode brandon.

Lol where you the guy who blew her band of and then she gave you the finger while on stage?

>tfw annie will never give you the finger in contempt

that face means she gobbles balls like no ones business

Please keep shilling this. I love you, Hayleyposter. :^)

In a recent interview, Hayley mentioned that Taylor, the guitarist and main songwriter, was listening to Fela Kuti and a considerable amount
of incredibly rhythmic music for inspiration. He probably was listening to Talking Heads too. The band actually has good taste if you look into it.

Yeah, I'm hoping that this next release is their most experimental. I think that may very well be the case. Hayley mentioned that this album is the furthest they've deviated from "their sound" yet. I love the single, but I hope it's not representative of the whole album.

t. Josh Farro

Hayley's twitter over the past month has Talking Heads, Radiohead, and Sugarcubes on it.
and there's thisd-do you think she posts here?

her and lavren most def do

fuck you she is pure

when the fuck is she going to produce some GOAT antifa music?

youtube.com/watch?v=OblL026SvD4