Tfw you're 20 yo and 5.8

>tfw you're 20 yo and 5.8

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/nbz3
youtu.be/WPoY_H1SeqE
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145364761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boo hoo, I'm 5'8" and I've fucked plenty of chicks.

Step up your game nigger.

5.8 what? are we using the richter scale here?

he tried to adapt to you american fags
18 and 5.7 here

I actually turned 20 today, what a coincidence :)

But I'm 6'11 so go fuck yourself

>mfw 26 years old and 6'2

happy birthday ,little cunt

Feels good man ?

lanklet detected

Thanks, I'm also from Australia so this is a compliment

>mfw 19 and 6'3
>mfw 15 year old brother is 6'5

>Actually weigh 120kgs
But yeah my silhouette is pretty bad, all chest and torso, no arms. my shadow looks like a bionicle

>my shadow looks like a bionicle

i'm in fucking stitches

Pics pls, I have to see this

Thanks man, took me a while to think up that one.

19 and 5'7"

It ain't so bad. It's easier for me since I live in Asia, so yeah no hassle.

I'm smaller and I've been resurrected from drowning in pussy, step up your game OP

Do you have that condition that makes you taller and stupider? Forgot what it's called.

It's called Dutch heritage

>richter scale

Oh man, I feel terrible for you.

retard-strength-mongoloid-syndrome

Runs in the family XD

Irish actually. Probably some down syndrome Viking sprinkled in I think.

I turn 20 next week. 5"11

Yeah, I hate being a dutchfag, but at least I'm not as bad as bionicle

Good on ya man, doing anything to celebrate, I'm currently getting plastered at a concert.

20 in 1 year im 9'11

20 in three months, 5'9. I'm okay with being a manlet tbh, there's nothing i can do. I would rather be 6'2 and lanky though

Few months late but I'll take it

>9'11
Not sure if hulk or 40K space marine.

Or maybe you were made together from 2 bioncle toys instead of one like me.

26, 5'9" , white dude, avg looking avg build avg dick nothing special whatsoever about me. Still have managed to fuck attractive women more than land whales (which ill admit I have drunkenly fallen into.) it really don't matter what u got going for you, just need to understand how to talk to women. It's not difficult.

It sucks, you hit your head on all things and hugging people makes you feel like you're part of a shitty resident evil zombie grab Quick time event.

That cunt is only 7'9"

Not sure if you got the joke, or just playing along

I got it, don't worry, not that Alzheimer ridden yet.

I literally don't even have a career, I work in a fucking bar, not even as a bartender but as a cook in the kitchen. Not like a high end restaurant. A cook in a bar and grill and still get solid 8/10s no problem.

Literally just about finding that space between being confident and being too cocky and thriving there. It's a different amount for every guy but once you find out where you can thrive on that scale ur golden.

Pro tip: more attractive you are more cocky you can be

well I'm actually 8'3 so you lose haha

Oh did I say 6'11 I ment 61'1

Was just trying to give some honest advice to any who wanted it. Gl.

o shit

Shadow od colosus

I live in Holland/The Netherlands and i'm 5'8.

Bro, if this is not a troll post i honestly cant see what you're complaining about? maybe its something else.

I'm 22 and 5'7. Average height in my country.

stop lying faggots

15 and 6'4 lol

MODS

9'10 master race here

19 Years old., 6ยด6

mirin' that height gain brah

I'm 12,8 and i fucking hate it. Too many women just dangling around my cock

mods b& this fgt

>tfw you're 30, 6'

only on Sup Forums people are obsessed with being under 6 feet tall and manlets. no one has ever called me short and I'm 5'9

I am turning 22 and am currently 5'9"

Since I was 14 I never had a problem getting chicks and fucking them. When I was in High School I even had 2 girls at the same time and they were okay with it and now I am in a long time relationship with a gorgeous 24 year old girl.

So why are some of you fags so insecure about your height? Just get fit and work on your self esteem.

Fugg I actually wanted to quote OP with this one

'currently' 5'9 like you expect to get taller or something? hahahaaa damn

18, 5'6. Will i grow anymore b?

no

well shit

vid.me/nbz3

you can always be the funny small dude.
but jokes aside, everything will be okay user if you manage to stop caring too much about something you can't affect

My moms brother had a burst of growth around my current age and turned 6'5" back then.
But I am honestly happy with my height, I think it's more of an importance to look handsome and be fit

i guess you're right

youtu.be/WPoY_H1SeqE

OOps wrong link prior...this is all you need..

I have never heard of that in my life. I have been 5'8 since I was 15. Everyone I've ever known has reached their height at no later than 17. I think your smoking crystal methamphetamine user

It's called late growth spurt, but since I've never talked to my moms brother I can't pinpoint at which age exactly he gained his extra inches

your mom lied to you. tell me, how tall is your dad?

Kek'd

5'3" and married, Sup Forumsro. Congrats, now you know what it's like to be a fat girl. Speaking of fat gorls, date and then fuck one. It's fun!

5'9" is average height. 6' is the magical height. at 5'7" and below, girls tell their friends that you are "too short," even if they aren't 5' tall themselves.

I don't think she's lied, there are cases of late growth with like 20 - 21 for example:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145364761

My dad's around 6'

6 foot here and built like a gi joe....6 foot is the magic height...

I mean even if it isn't true or my mom got something wrong with her brothers age I am still okay with my height. So if there'd actually still be some kind of growth burst then cool and if not then not