What is your second chance animal?

What is your second chance animal?
thelobster-movie.com/

Sloth or Llama. Bird would be cool too

Platypus. Everyone loves a platypus and it's slightly less awkward than me in my first life.

I don't understand this question.

a frog

>Sloth
>Llama
>Platypus

Meme animals.

Sneks are where it's at.

The plot of the movie "The Lobster" is that people who can't settle down and get married get turned into animals of their choosing. Colin Ferrel decided he'd be a lobster.

Some rare but boring animal that lives in an isolated region. Low risk of getting killed by people, low risk of getting killed by predators, just fine to chill in nature. Maybe some obscure mountain goat in the Himalayas or something

fuck yeah i can fly.

i really want to see this though.

Water bear. No one can ever hurt me now ;_;

Got Bison, Rhino, or Water Bear.

Fucking based 100+ year life-span water bear.

Apex predator of some sort. Alligator or crocodile would be great since they're invincible killing machines. Plus I could finally be an alpha.

It's a toss up between rabbit, wolf, or owl.

Spiritually I am all three.

Guess I've won

spiritually, youre a little bitch

Fox was a close second tho.

Should I take a girl to see this on a first date? Seems to be about relationships or something, which isn't so good. I don't know what it's actually about, but it reviews well and seems to be the artsiest thing out right now (I try to scare off the normies).

doesn't seem like the best first date material. i feel like any conversation about it would immediately lead to shit like "what are you looking for in a relationship" which is a pain in the ass to talk about on a first date. but it probably doesn't matter.

I got lobster.

FUCK i need to watch this

Toss up between Sea Turtle or an Elephant

Muh familia.

Hard choice

quite accurate

>GOLDEN SHOWERS

Gorilla
Fuck yeah

>that rorschach
You guys see a baby too, right? It's not just me?

rare

>no never option

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not that rare.

i saw an underbelly of a frog or half of a stage magician with his hands up

It's clearly Saren.

I see a chimp with its hands up

it's a big guy's mask

G O A T
O
A
T

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Such a great film.

>starfish
>owl
>rhino

KEK

Uhh, racist and sexist much?

I see an Alien praying

What is dove?

I don't know why each choice alludes to cocks. I know I chose female as my sexual preference. At least it was right about having a small penis.

Other options were a rabbit and a cock.

Why not a polar bear? The only thing that can kill you is another polar bear and old age.

>get to part with sexual preferance
>In head think its what gender are you
>pick man

Uh heh heh not that im gay pr anything.

Rabbits also eat their own shit.

Not in a "Durr they are so stupid they eat their own shit" kind of a way, it's rather that the first time food passes their digestive system most of the nutrients aren't absorbed and the rabbits have to eat it again in order or end up with severe nutrient deficiency and die.

So yeah, that rabbit from Zootopia probably ate her own shit off-camera every single day.

I'd prefer an eagle, falcon, or some other flying Apex predator, but this will work.

I lol'd

I went with lobster

Camel yeah

how

It's the proboscis monkey king.

When I saw the trailer I thought the movie was going to be good. It had an interesting premise and I like weird movies.

However, it wasn't good. It was slow, the pacing was shit. The awkwardness and humor (while funny) weren't good enough to carry the movie. It all just falls flat and you get this meh outcome.

In the end, he decides not to poke his eyes out and just leaves her there, right?

I swear to you all that I'm not from reddit.

Man, this film was too long. The woods sequence was so boring.

my peaceful nigga

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D