I've noticed that sometimes my girlfriend seems to act with a bit of a dominant vibe

I've noticed that sometimes my girlfriend seems to act with a bit of a dominant vibe...

She will, often when giving me a handjob, say "good boy, there's a good boy" etc. In this sort of babyish mommy voice. She also likes to push my head when I suck on her nipples. How do I go about exploring this side with her, without making it weird to ask?

I don't want to get the wrong impression and fuck up. Does this sound like Dom behaviour to you?

Momdom

dude she's your gf just ask her if she's been wanting to try anything new. or you can start off by asking her to tie you up so that you cant move or stop her from doing things

Yeah but if I get the wrong impression and come across all sub like, she's going to think I'm lame af

dom her first then let her dom you. take it in turns

Pic related btw

has she ever sucked your dick and tryd to play with your butt?

KEK

my thoughts exactly

How about you just try responding positively and see how far she takes it you ignorant bastard?

Dude literally when your having sex ask if she wants to switch dom's it's not that hard you fuck just slam her on the bed and fuck her missionary with your hand on her throat

What? She's not that bad looking

She probably wants to get a strap on and fuck you with it

That's not his gf

and she's not your GF

Be glad she's not boring and wants to try something. Don't be a Fag

In the past she has done that yes .

STOP POSTING MY PIC ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING CREEP

It actually is

This

I dont see how theres an issue... Everyone has their own sexual turn ons. Theres nothing weird here. This belongs between you and her not on Sup Forums. How are you panicking?

Did she test your boundaries Like she tried to slip a finger in your ass and see if you would say stop.

she actually fucked me with a toy until I came in her mouth . We haven't done it for a year + though because I felt weird about t

Show tits or gtfo

kek

You felt weird like it made you question your sexually?

I felt weird that she would judge me TBH and that she wasn't enjoying it

You sound insecure and lacking confidence.

Was it her idea or yours?

Talk to her, open up, and she will too. She's your girlfriend, man.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND
My feelings are not my girlfriend maaaan

Dubs

Kek