Paypal thread!

Paypal thread!

There was a thread a few days ago where a lot of anons needed help, so here's another thread where you can post and hopefully if anyone is kind enough to toss you some dosh.

>inb4 fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/CalsT
paypal.me/USMCRotmg
steamcommunity.com/groups/SuperfkrClub
mobile.paypal.com/bg/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout-mobile&useraction=commit&token=EC-6LH86294ET513962R#m
paypal.me/IBoobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kindly get fucked.

>n-not my shekel! back off my shekels! m-mine! they're mine!

Fuck off, shekel beggar.

Does anyone have that list of anons who needed help?

paypal.me/CalsT
Need help, internet bills incoming, needed to repair phone due to accident not caused by me, set me back $200+

I really hope you get it man.....

I smell sum samefags up in this bitch.

Sorry that's my smegma

Getting an apartment with a roomie but I'm struggling to reach end's meet as is, the advance payment for leasing is going to leave me with around $15 to live off of for 2 weeks.
A 20 would help so much, I could snag fresh produce and cook myself up some meals. Thanks anons :)
paypal.me/USMCRotmg

steamcommunity.com/groups/SuperfkrClub

Literally go kill yourself and go work you begging homos

I do work. This is a money request thread. I said I only have 15 to live off of for 2 weeks, because that's when my check comes in.

If you dont make enough money go work off the books to make extra or get a second side-job like most other people. Begging gets you no where you poor faggot.

Working off the books gets you paid the same day.

Do you even realize how Jewish you sound right now? Just because no one helped you when you needed it doesn't mean no one else is allowed to ask.

I didn't get rich by writing checks

Go get a second job or something you fucking poors

College student in Romania, I have about 150-200 bucks a month for food and dorms, every job in this city requires experience. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it a lot, maybe I can do some online chores for you. [email protected]

That's what phone insurance is for you fucking begging scum cunt

Get a load of this guy.

I don't need money you dumb fuck, always made enough to sustain myself.

You sound like a liberal poorfag right about now.

If you're so concerned about this begging cunt then why don't you give him some money instead?.
That's right you don't want to give him any either so get off of your high horse and stop being a hypocrite you stupid white knight faggot

no one will. you're like the paddlers of Sup Forums, disgusting plebs kek

Want to get Age of Empires on Steam to play with friends since everyone has it but all my bucks are for getting a new car, 20$ would be appreciated anons, I know you're kind hearted ~
paypal.me/kawaiidesune

>Can afford a car
>Doesn't want to spend 20 bucks on a game he says he desperately wants

Fuck off you begging nigger cunt

>begging for games. fuck off

This isn't communism you faggots.

We are not about to share what WE earned with you faggots who messed up their own lives and expect us to contribute.

Fix your fucking pathetic beta poor lives and get a second job if you're short on money. Next time you see a beggar on the street, just remember that's basically you right now.

I need 25$ to get through the weekend.
paypal.me/Poecilotheria90

I don't have any money to give you fucking cunt, so instead I bumped the thread, rather than being a piece of scum shit head like you who only lives to put people down.

Honestly, blow your brains out and do your entire family a huge favor.

One thread among hundreds isn't hurt anyone, you don't want to give someone money, fine, filter the thread and move along.

t. another poor user who is bitter because no one ever helped him

>inb4 screenshot of your "bank accountâ„¢"

Yeah but the car is something I've been working 2 years to be able to afford. The game is just something extra I would have fun playing if I had , but not something I can't live without. I thought that's the point of this thread?

>t. another poor user who is bitter because no one ever helped him

are you illiterate or blind? Is that the only thing you can autistically screech when someone confronts you with the truth ?

>but my life is great
>you were never helped KEK TROLLED HEHE
>nah I had money enough
>you were never helped LOOK MOM I TROLL LOL

go back to begging, because arguing is not your strongest point.

just kill yourself you liberal whiteknight cuck.Its because of people like you the country is shit

I didn't fucked up dude, my country sucks ass, I'm working hard to get my degree and I'm trying to find a job too but I don't have any success until now. 100$ may not seem much to you but it's a lot to me, if anyone feels like throwing a buck or two I wouldn't mind. I would do the same if I could afford it.

Stop betting so butthurt because you know I'm right. People who can afford the internet can afford the things they're begging for on here.
The only cunts here are you who pretend you want to help others but "don't have the money" to and the begging scum.

P.s you're a still a white knight faggot

>arguing isn't my strongest point
>your entire argument consists of "yes huh!" "nuh uh!" "yes huh"

Okay user, whatever you say.

>someone can afford free internet
>they must be well off

That's some great logic there.

Yes because the internet is free everywhere in the world which means poorfags are going to be able to use it.

Are you literally this dense or are you just trolling?. Anons who use this site have enough money to get by and at least gave the cash to buy a smart phone to use it so stop being a faggot and accept the fact that you're wrong.

Also why are you still butthurt that anons won't buy you stuff?

how old ?
why ?
what do u need to do ?

im just a poor dude going to a quarter life crisis right now. Life is hard sometimes.
if someone wants to help me out I'd appreciate it
paypal.me/longlivexo

I need money for fake tits

mobile.paypal.com/bg/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout-mobile&useraction=commit&token=EC-6LH86294ET513962R#m
I'm an anti-SJW youtuber and aspiring politician, any funds from rich & generous aanons will go towards buying a gas chamber

No real reason, had a rough month would appreciate a nice dinner. 10 bucks is more than enough if you can spare.

[email protected]

A bet with the wife :) If i can get over $100 by morning, i get some extra special fun time :P

paypal.me/Raellys

I need money to buy giant fake tits. Paypal.me/IBoobs

Lol forgot a proper link paypal.me/IBoobs

Still living in my car, was kicked out. Looking for more work on my shitty 7 year old laptop using mcdonalds wifi at the moment.

If anyone could spare anything so i can get food/gas, that'd be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Lol forgot to care

WHAT THE FUCK
Are you guys really shamelessly begging random strangers for shekels?!
This is advanced degeneracy, theres litterally 0 hopes for you faggets, just an hero already.

Still living in my car, was kicked out. Looking for more work on my shitty 7 year old laptop using mcdonalds wifi at the moment.

If anyone could spare anything so i can get food/gas, that'd be greatly appreciated, thank you.

[email protected]

I'm setting up some advertising but it won't display in my region.

I just need someone from the U.S to go to "coke vs pepsi (dot) club" and screenshot the page and post it.

Don't need to click any of the shit on it, just screenshot it and post it here.

Lol just shut up and give me money