Why is Gordon so brutal on his shows?

Why is Gordon so brutal on his shows?

It pays the bills

well he isn't wrong. that guy is literally autistic

He just has a raw personality

I dunno, he shat all over this guys pizza even though it looked pretty good

IT'S NOT RAW

Did he literally just leave and never come back?

Because he is playing a character essentially, turning his personality up to a 10 in order to provide entertainment and drama in order to secure a large audience and create controversy.

Do you actually believe that the vast majority of these shows aren't scripted?

yes

The people he's working with are literally about to lose their businesses. Overall he has something like a 30% success rate when it comes to saving restaurants from closing down, and even that is considered amazingly well done. He was probably mad that after everything, that guy couldn't tell the difference between a raw and overcooked chicken.

I am tired of this meme

I eat frozen pizza 24/7 and even I think that pizza looked disgusting

aAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Is that establishment still open? I wish Gordon would do a show about successful restaurants that needs an expert opinion about how to improve their business.

And I'm tired of this "that pizza is disgusting" meme

my family can't tell the difference between a raw or overcooked chicken either

That pizza disgusting. Fucking frozen pizza is better made then that piece of crap. Its not even cooked and the bread is not baked.

>doughy and undercooked
>when opened up, it looked like diarrhea mixed with animal insides
>Greasy as fuck

>pretty good

Because he's paid to do it, it's what sells.
How do people still not get how tv works these days?!

drama creates views

raw is cold and overcoooked is too chewy for chicken.

I don't know how you can fuck up chicken. Its literally fucking easy to cook. Just boil it for 90 mins and its cooked. Or fry it for 10-20 mins.

it's usually fun but that autist owner looked legitimately crushed. after gordon leaves he just walks to the kitchen and stares, waiting for a break in the action so he can say something, and it never comes

because chefs are fucking insane.

which episode is this?

beachfront inn and inlet

I'm tired of the 'go 'za meme

>boil for 90mins

what

>he doesnt like chewy crust
>he doesnt like some grease on the top of the pizza
>he doesnt like gooey melty cheese with generous portions of sausage

euros please go

>chef is a meme master
>Autist Supreme automatically spouts out the RAW meme because that's what he expected Gordon to say
>It's overcooked

Is this the day meme magic failed one of us?

ring ring
baby is kill

o raw

I really like the new season of Hotel Hell. It's like UK Kitchen Nightmares. Less melodramatic music and zooming.

both waitresses could get my d