Thinking about going to an Asian Massage Parlor today and seeing where things take me. Should I??

Thinking about going to an Asian Massage Parlor today and seeing where things take me. Should I??

been to one, ask away

Worth it?? What's the best way to ensure I get the most of my experience?

idk dude it's your fucking life, do whatever.

1. be nice to the girl, make her laugh and she'll most likely make it a pleasant experience for you.
2. not all Asian massage parlors offer what you're probably looking for so make sure it's the right one before you go.
3. different chicks offer different services so expect the bare minimum if it's your first time going unless they have a website stating each girl's preferences.

If they offer a table shower pass, they just dump water on you.

i'd pass, but not for this reason. The soapy handjobs are nice, but they have you on a rubber mattress thing that I doubt they even clean and worse they often use a luffa to clean you with that has been in dozens of other dude's asscracks that day

How much would they charge to let me eat their ass while I jerk off?

I've gone for a happy ending before, wasn't that great and the massage sucked too.

my experience, i was told to get in a cab, and ask the cabbie where i need to go. as long as its a dude driving, they'll usually hook you up. my cabbie even got a point towards a freebie. he told me there were three places, but he's only gonna take me to the one good one. best girls, on indian land so local police cant do much about it, and middle price. once they know that you know, there isnt any mistake and to go right to handling your business.

idk prob 120/h

Tako kid

Kill Lolo KILL LOLO KILL LOLO
Kill Lolo KILL LOLO KILL LOLO
Kill Lolo KILL LOLO KILL LOLOKill Lolo KILL LOLO KILL LOLO

depends on the quality of the establishment, but roughly $80

Rubmaps. They have the answers u need.

i think thats one of the unspoken cardinal rules.
1: no kissing
2: no eating of the ass

ive been about 10 times total to 10 different places around the country

the best on was in Las Vegas, she was a tight asian milf in her 40's who was a former blackjack dealer before she found where the real money is at, but she also went to some massage school and was really passionate about her job and really loosened up my neck and back, and she put an equal amount of passion into jerking you off

the other great one was in Texas, basically she had no idea how to massage but she was in her 20's, hot as fuck and let me fuck her silly and bust a nut in her mouth

caution about STDs though. I've been lucky

Let it be if you can't decide by yourself...

it's so agitating we still live in a world with almost zero std cures.

Otherwise prostitutes would be way more fun

What if I just slapped her a $20 to 69? 20 bucks is 20 bucks and she just had her asshole licked clean

Hey try 'rubmaps." Its a list of parlors in your area with testimonials on if and what they do reviews on experience n girls etc..

it all depends on the girl and the establishment, there's no straight forward answer

yes, even if no sex and only massage its absolute great.
When i go first time asia massage i was thinking
thats better than sex

yes, but there's licking her asshole clean, and then there's licking your tongue dirty. if thats all you wanna do, then i'd get some tinder. some slut acting out is way cleaner than a career whore.

Do you know of any sites that do countries other then the US?

anyone got a login on this?

just remember to get your rice vacination furst

ID: javv250
Pass: BlueMoon235*

post something to make me laugh and you get the last digit of the password

theres 9 possible solutions for *
shouldnt take too long

America laugh.

well, 9 numbers, 26 letters, and whatever amount of symbols

good luck guessing before you get locked out

>on 9 solutions for *
>9