>admits he's a known pederast
>Conservatives expose him
>destroy him
>he denies his pederasty
>loses book deal
>forced to resign
>uninvited from CPAC
>called a "sick pervert" by Trump

And you still defend this diddler, trumpanzees?

When did trump call him a sick pervert?

if fucking a 9 yr old is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me n my friends

and above all
>makes excellent points

fixed it for ya bud

Check twitter dipshit

He is not pedo..
He got another company to pickup his book deal..
Conservatives never really cared one way or another..
Milo will be on top again..
You will be eating your own words, short cock

Overlooking flaws because they support your beliefs is the conservative way of doing things. It is how Trump became president and I bet if Milo started openly fucking kids he will become president next.

Yeah, Milo will be on top of a child again

The dude sends out like 20 tweets a day, and this shits almost a week old. Plus his damn retweets... ugh...

Do it pussy don't be scared

HA HA

Post a link faggot, you're the one that made the claim. Provide your evidence

There is absolutely no way this happened you salad eater.

The book got broken again by Threshold Editions on Monday. It keeps dropping in popularity on pre-orders on Amazon down to 84th last time I saw. It is going to be published sure but it will take a while. Or be self published through Amazon.

There's nothing about Milo on his twitter just checking in the last 10 days. Or is there another account I should check?

You're a liar. Sad.

I'm not OP, I'm just telling you where it is. If you're too stupid to type "Donald Trump Twitter" into google and focus your eyes on the screen for 2 seconds then I'd recommend asking your mommy to do it for you.

There's nothing of the sort there though, so as you don't know what the fuck your talking about fuck off

>doesnt realize donald has 2 accounts now

you're dumb

>you're

Ftfy

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEE U HAV NAWU ARGUEMENT

Bannon's next

>recordings of him railing against Jews

he's out.

The right wing is just falling apart. My god. Planning and communication go a long way you idiots.

Did he? I'm not seeing it. Source?

Doesn't seem like Trump would bash such an ardent supporter, especially someone with Breitbart affiliations.

Do you know how many pedos are on Sup Forums so why bring the argument here

That's what I'm asking. Is there another account? Or do you like hiding information and your sources? Do you mean the POTUS account? Look, I don't like Milo so I'd love to blindly believe that Trump said that, but I want proof. Anyway, I doubt he would even bring up such a shitty topic. He has better things to do.

Drops protections for transgender kids in schools.... Keeping those promises.

>throwing around the term 'pederast'
>making homosex synonymous for child molester

Spotted the Russian.

Go be a grammar nazi somewhere else fucker

there are no transgender kids, only kids with meme parents.

Op sucks young boy dick and has aids, sad!

>REEEEEEE STOP HIGHLIGHTING MISTAKES I SHOULD HAVE FIXED IN 2ND GRADE

fuck trannies that's new fag shit

He tweets about his daughters line getting dropped during security meetings. He really doesn't think he has anything better to do then tweet about dumb shit then be president.

Also I can't find Trump saying anything like that about Milo either.

Trump never tweeted about this, typical lies again

Has done more than Obama in his first week and shitposts on twitter, best timeline.

no

>never tweeted
>alternative facts

Kek wish i could live in your parallel universe

Trump's actually accomplished nothing.

And he's spent more traveling in 1 month, than Obama spent in all of 2015.

Trump's cost America about $1B so far in travel, golf, security (Florida/NY/DC), in 1 month.

Sad!

>immigration? courts said no
>tax reform? too busy whining about the FBI
>wall? GOP says no.
>lgbt? pummels fags he said he'd protect
>blacks? hasn't been to Chicago yet
>marijuana? will prosecute pot smokers
>state's rights? nope.
>milo? done
>bannon? done
>Conway? banned from tv.
>spicer? lying more than trump now, to cover lies, on top of lies.

Sad!

You're not old enough to vote. Move along.

>Feb 2017
>still supporting drumpf
>and milo

my god you retards seem to get stupider by the day :O

yeah you can make all the excuses you can, but you'll never link to the tweet, because it doesn't exist.

You mean the one where a brain damaged female serial killer who'd been in politics for 40 years tried to run for president and got beaten by a rag tag team of a real estate owner, his close associates and alternative news sites?

That's not even true. It's just a bunch on executive orders that Obama got a bunch of shit for as well. If he didn't do much, then Trump wouldn't be talking about how much work he has to do to get rid of all of Obama's stuff. NAFTA, the ACA, the Paris climate change deal, sanctions on Russia, the DREAM ACT, appointing 2 supreme court justices, allowing state voted medical marijuana. Oh, and all those gun laws Obama passed that people kept crying about that took away their guns.

at least commit to your lies and go on one of those fake tweet generators and create a fake screenshot.

>And you still defend this diddler, trumpanzees?

That was an organized Jew Media campaign to slander Milo. That's how it's done.

He's dropping it from a federal protection and leaving it up to each individual state. That's what republicans do you fucking moron. Less federal government involvement.

Fucked up more in his first week then Obama. Obama have more executive orders and prudential memoranda within the first 12 days then Trump and his didn't get shot down by courts for being poorly worded and probably written crayon.

I don't think Obama signed one single bill on gun control. In fact, I think during his presidency, the "assault rifle" ban expired during his term. So how the fuck was he taking away anybodies guns?

All I remember reading is how gun and ammo sales went up.

haha dem lies #fakenews
Trump never said ANYTHING negative about Milo. You're so out of touch it hurts my head

>doesn't trust everything Trumps says
>believes something they think Trump said
How do you expect people to take your ass seriously when faggots like you flip flop your mind like a dick in your ass.

Damn asshats like you drank the whole fucking pitcher of Cool'Aid and you keep asking for more. How about you get you head out of your ass and actually do some research instead of regurgitating leftist talking points. Bet you're even secretly in love with him.

So only some kids have to be worried about getting their kicked in at school. Okay sorry I guess that is better then a blanket protection on all people. I support state rights in a lot of things but not with human rights.

You know if you dont like the President you can just sit there quietly. Your bullshit isnt going to be tolerated for much longer. You need Jesus bro.

Name calling, you've lost whatever argument you started. Faggot.

Anythings better than King Nigger so all good 8 more years of this

Your a idiot.

Jee sure is hard when both sides are stalling

he was a bullshit meme anyway
>Republicans say "see we include gays too!"
just like how they do with herman cain

>admits he's a known pederast
wrong

protections??!! there's like 1 in a million trans, what about the 99% normal people that want to do things in the bathroom in privacy without people doing what they want just because they believe they are something, what about my right to be a super sayain? where's my bathroom? and also, can I join a women's wrestling team just because I say I'm a girl? that's good news for perverts.

>Never admitted he's a pederast
>SJW outcry causes him to resign
>Donald Trump never called him a sick pervert
>He's going to publish his own book
>Not worshiping your glorious fag king
Kill yourself you honest to god waste of space

because that never happens on Sup Forums, nope, never

>Telling the story of how you were sexually abused as a kid makes you a pedo
Wew-lad.

So why does the fag-hating alt-right like Milo again?

...and why would a gay man support an administration and ethos that is obviously soo diametrically opposed to his own interests?

I never got this. I get that he's "conservative" but since when do they accept homobros?

So funny how the alt-right world's euphoria is crumbling. They're losing confidence in their "eat shit" attitude and slowly backing out of positions they held so closely just weeks ago. In 6 months they'll be memed on more than the archetypal SJW and neckbeard.

when did this happen?

Conservatives destroy him? What are you, fucking stupid?

>Your a idiot
>a idiot
>a i
Your an* idiot.

Stay ass-blasted, faggot.

Stalling nothing... Republicans are trying stuff but they can't get their shit together. Tried to secretly remove the ethics committee (again) and fail. Trump signs poorly worded executive orders that get shot down in court. Poor excuses a raid in Yemen without enough Intel. Tells the American people we are building a wall and oh by the way we are paying for it. Can't wait for the slew of court cases over the eminent domain cases over that one like the other walls.

>trumpanzees

>"ANYONE WHO DOESNT FOLLOW MY IDEALS IS OBVIOUSLY STUPID"

>tolerant liberal

>DAE LE TRUMP IS HITLER???

Back to le reddit you go, fags

What are you doing in the bathroom that needs protecting from people? With that logic why have handicap stalls if there are not enough of them to care?

They don't know how to repeal a massive health care plan, and replace it with something "better and cheaper", while keeping everyone covered during the transition. I don't think anyone knows how, unless you expand the ACA and get tough with the insurance companies.

>so sensitive
republicans are pussies

You ever notice it's only "states rights" when it's something libs put in place? RFRA is the same kind of social engineering faggotry as the tranny toilet shit and the conservatives are still pushing it through. But hey, hypocrisy in politics. Nothing new.

murka! fuck yeah! comin to save, the motherfuckin day yeah! milo! trump! freedums! bush! duh nuh nuhhhhhhh murkaaaaaa fuck yeah! freeeedums is the only way now!

>saying anything = sensitive

>he says as the lefts emails are public for all to see because some geriatric pedophile who ran the worst, most out of touch campaign in decades got phished by bored kids

Terrorists your game is through. Now you have to answer to..

I agree and if there is a better and cheaper way to do it I am for it. But Trump and his crew didn't have anything planned when they made that promise. It is easy to say something but another to actually do it. Plus will have to contend with Congress and Senate for it to pass without alteration. It would he easier to alter ACA (Obamacare) rather then try to repeal and replace especially with all these massive projects they want to do.

>LOOK MOM IM SAMEFAGGING AGAIN HAHA MOM LOOK

fag

fake news

hes was 17 had relationship with 29 year old
if anything hes the victim
video has been edited, import parts cut
Liberals paid 150,000 for this research and editing

Hes also well know for making anti pedo statements

These are facts Fuck you Share Blue I hope you, your families, and everyone you love dies a slow horrible painful death

>>Implying Sup Forums gives a shit what conservatards think.

>I speak for all of Sup Forums

Hello, redditard

He never was into children. Although he was raped when he was a child. Big difference.

It will probably be under Trump Publishing Co

Who would've thought 2 inexperienced politicians who think they are kings would be complete shit in a republic

you're calling your own Conservative News Sources (Breitbart/Fox/Drudge) fake. Your realize that, right.

The Reagan Battalion broke the story on Milo.

Not 1 liberal news source contributed to his downfall.

Shariablue pls leave

democrats are powerless.

since the GOP has all the power..... why aren't they passing legislation?

sure, Trump's signed 125 executive orders -- but most are meaningless (Obama signed 141 in 8 years).

Sad, republicans. Just sad.

First off both sides will manipulate and use propaganda on each other. So you are not on a morally superior side to point that out. Second it was from a public ally available podcast that I could have edited down in 15 minutes. If you can get me into contact with the people paying that kinda money for that work I will do it for half as much.

Reagan Battalion is ran by a rino who wants to make a new party

sure kid

Didn't you idiots do that for Hillary Clinton and her flaws?