Trump is taking your weed away, faggots

Trump is taking your weed away, faggots.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpAu46UeEGw
duckduckgo.com/?q=trump weed&atb=v51-3aa&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weed is for niggers

Source?

I think it's all talk personally

Stoner with full time job 50k a year and white. Hates niggers. Fuck Trump, still growing my own. Couldn't care if it's legal or not. Smoke a bowl while playing pirated games.

No he's not because I'm from a not retarded country

Does it really matter? I mean, weed has been illegal for years and is everywhere...

>Trump is taking your weed away, faggots.
Damn, the war on drugs has been so successful so far, what will we do?

source?>

pretty sure weed is already illegal.

I live in Alabama still nothing changes for me

He's taking away Raccoon Fighting

Yea fuck Trump, I don't know why I voted for that asshole.

My condolences

Im canadian, nobody is gonna take my weed, or my maple syrup for that matter, away.
Git gud burgers.

Still waiting on that source..

Welp there goes colorado & all the other legal states booming economy due to income from weed tax.
I thought this idiot wanted to make more jobs?
I thought he wanted to make america great.

>implying I don't also hate this place
Thank you it's full of rednecks and niggers

weed is illegal federally. some states decriminalize its use, many states have medicinal marijuana laws, but the DEA can and does regularly take away people's weed. Trump isnt doing anything to weed. its illegal now and it will be illegal still. doesnt stop my lights from working.

I really hope him and zap'em zeke don't make drug laws stricter. I was hoping he'd be crazy enough to make it legal federally

I don`t need weed
youtube.com/watch?v=YpAu46UeEGw

THE HELL U JUST SAY

Literally just fucking google it. Posting links here isnt the easiest thing

>Still waiting on that source..
Jeff Sessions.

50k isn't that much though

AINT NO ONE GONNA TAKE VARMINT SKEEDLIN FROM ME

Same, it was never going to be legal here anyways

>but the DEA can and does regularly take away people's weed

Lmao its me the DEA, here to take your weed you stoner!

This doesn't happen.

On the federal level yes. Obama said he wouldnt enforce it and encouraged each state to make their own decicions about allowing its legalization

Wow Sup Forums, I thought you guys cared about state's rights?

Well this is disappointing - heavy user in the UK, was hoping the UK would follow the USA on this, but now im hoping it really doesn't. Shame, I liked trump

Luckily I live in MA and have a medical card. Sucks for everyone else in my state that just voted to legalize recreational pot, but I'll be fine.

We will be the last state to legalize it if we do at all, but hell I can turn a corner and see 3 package/abc stores thats fine apparently.

> Posting links here isnt the easiest thing
Copy and paste is too hard for your dumbass?

Fuck it. I'll admit it.
Blacks > Whites.
Obama was much better than Trump and now the whole world can see how much more competent and understanding blacks are than crazy evil white people like Trump who'll throw you in jail you for smoking weed.

nigger please.

just did. literally every link says he wants to legalize it.

Weed was cheaper and just as easy to get before they legalized it (in Oregon). I hope he doesn't raid the recreational stores, but if he does, it just means my weed-getting-buddy will have more access to the higher quality shit that's currently going to the stores.

He already stated he wouldn't mess with where it is legal and wants to leave it up to the states. Like the genderfag bathrooms except since we voted for it, there is no exec order to squash it anyway. If states want genderfag bathrooms they are gonna have to vote, Obama isn't here anymore to be their personal dictator

We'll see.

You'd think Trump would take this as an opportunity to get a win with a segment of the population that is probably against him as a majority but I don't know.

I mean, I can't fucking stand Trump but if he somehow turned around on the issue of legalization I would definitely hate him less.

This is a big issue for a lot of people. I'm a hard-working adult with no criminal record, a family I support, and chronic migraine headaches. Tell me why I should be locked away for smoking a bowl before I go to bed at night?

>Young punks be smokin the marijuana
>Get off my lawn!!!
That's all I got.

i got the opposite, can you give me some links where he wants to legalize?

>mfw this newfag doesnt know how the spam catcher works

Just like the wall?

Someone's fresh off the boat from le'ddit.

Smoked for over twenty years faggot

No law or government is taking shit from me

>Newfag doesn't edit the link

You won't be saying that when you are tossed in prison getting raped by Tyrone

He can't cause he's a fucking liar.

You're not alone, brother

duckduckgo.com/?q=trump weed&atb=v51-3aa&ia=web

'Murica

Because it turns out Trump is actually literally Hitler. NO YOU CANT CHOOSE WHAT YOU CAN DO OR INGEST WITH YOUR OWN BODY

She can fit a Giant cock in that mouth!

why exactly do people use duckduckgo?

>links where he wants to legalize it
>literally nothing but links where he wants to get rid of it

Those are old. They just rolled out their policy on increasing the drug war.
This just proves he's also a liar and not sticking to his campaign promises unless they involve making private entities more money and fucking over the average working class American.
Hah, good for you.

Come to Canada we are about to legalize it nation wide.

Firefox pushes it.

Hi, I'll be your guide to Sup Forums! First thing's first, please turn around and go back to where you came from (as if any of us need to say where that is)

Glad I visited Colorado when I did.

I hope all the cuck alt-righties are happy.

Well, we've never been able to choose what we can do or ingest. That's not Trump, that's regulations and laws.

...and I firmly believe marijuana should be legalized and regulated like alcohol...

The only thing that concerns me about that proposition is the likelihood that Big Tobacco will mutate into Big Weed and start putting horseshit in it to make people addicted because, let's face it, it's not addictive and is nowhere near as habit-forming as nicotine.

>using (((google)))

Seattlefag here. For WA it was never really legal in the first place. The only change were less medical/more recreational dispensaries, which were way overpriced (either way but recreational was noticeably moreso)
Other than that it was basically like nothing changed. Most people stuck to their regular dealers anyways. Why pay $30/g at the dispensary when you can go to a dealer who supplied the same bud from the same farmer for $10/g? Its a no brainer.
Just what I've noticed though.

>well, we've never been able to choose what we can do or ingest
Immigrant/retard detected.
Women ruined this country. Before they could vote we were able to do whatever we wanted to. We mostly starved though.

>He thinks he's an oldfag

They'll just keep pretending to be until they hit a tipping point where the majority start pretending they never voted for Trump. The ones who were too vocal and can't pretend will just always double down, no matter how much he fucks them over.

Trump could literally be raping his most vocal supporter's wives (read: waifu) and they would just say "Yeah you get those niggers, no nigger dicks in my wife cause ol' Trumpy is looking out for me doing a nigger dick check in my wife's uterus"

Yeah; this recent decrim wave is a fucking drop in the bucket to the amt of time I've been growing & smoking; no arrests, clean criminal record.
Not going to affect the vast majority of stoners IN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST.
Just a play to appease the privatized prison industry lobby; who stand to lose a fucking mind boggling amount of cash from decrim.

Jesus Christ redditors get worse and worse. I wish there was no Sup Forums sub so they'd stop thinking they're welcome here

Duckduckgo is a privacy based search engine that dosint use tracking cookies when you look stuff up, also they have there own .Onion domain on the darknet or tor. For more info about tor go to the torproject. There are a lot of different search engines in onion like Sinbad, NoEvil, Torch, Seeks search. There is also Social media platforms such as the galaxy network. also Email services and much more.

>cringe

>Waaaaa my safe space is being invaded!!!
Newfag confirmed.

>Immigrant/retard detected.
>Women ruined this country.
Listen to yourself, man.

You ever consider taking responsibility for yourself and not blaming women and foreigners for all your problems?

You're trying WAY too hard

Who cares if we're welcome here or not? We're here.

We want to ruin your little cuck haven.

And this tells you all about 'Murica that you really need to know.
It's a corporatized shithole.

And you keep coming back for more. :)

/thread x100
Anyone from Washington, Oregon or Colorado knows this is 100% accurate. Most stores dont even have to close, their farmers just start selling to dealers too cause its practically doubling your money.

>13 confirmed

MODS

Oh no snowflake!!! Are we ruining your safe space?

>13 confirmed
>>You're trying WAY too hard

are you tryin ti make ppl think ur a fagit? cuz this is how u make ppl think ur a fagit.

It's such a joke to see them attack marijuana like it's the worst thing ever. I live in Colorado Springs about 5 minutes from 2 recreational shops that are always booming with business. Hell, there's a place down the street that's called Gas & Grass. It's literally a functional gas station with a medical pot shop on the inside. I don't ever see problems with pot use, nor hear about people going crazy, wrecking cars, etc. from smoking pot. There are plenty of succesful, health concious people that don't abuse the shit out of it.

The only ones that get in trouble are dumbass tourist that decide to smoke it in public, like at a national park (Garden of the Gods is super close) but the cops crack down on it swiftly around here.

You know what the real problem is, especially around here? Heroine. It's a huge problem, mostly steming from people getting handed pain meds like it's candy and can't afford it, so they switch to dealers where it's cheaper and basically the same substance. I work for a rehab center, and see it sadly more than I'd care too.

Trump and his cronies would never go after big pharma though, because they have a vested interest in the profits.

The both of you are fucking sperglords and trying to prove one is more than the other is fucking horrific.

>good for you

I live in holland. I can buy all the dope I want.

Its plenty if you don't live in a huge ass city and pay a retarded price for everything. I'm able to live just fine and even pay off a car making 1200 a month

no u
Says the angry sperggie.

Pathetic butthurt samefagging. Never change Sup Forums.

Heroin is a problem where I live too, but they're just cracking down on weed cause the niggers smoke it. If all the niggers left we could start smoking tomorrow.

Well at least the cartels will have more jobs. Now they can start importing more weed and trump can have more excuses to built the wall.

>:)
>frustrated.exe
>mfw

ATTENTION:

Trump administration IS on Sup Forums, specifically Sup Forums and Sup Forums to gather potentially dangerous information. I know from an insider.

ITT: you're all being watched for drug activity now

We need to build a wall!

>why

Cause I REALLY fucked up Mexico

Yay for being eligible for a med card, I doubt they'll reverse states decisions

>trump gonna cease the faggtory :D
>dude weed lmao is kill? :c
i hope he closes Sup Forums 2

Literally every fucking news source on the planet, dumbass

>you guys are sperglords, stop
>HAHAHA SAYS THE SPERGGIE

... Yep pretty much

shows how easily he can be manipulated

religious right blowing in his ear

Try again.
You're not good at this.

It's funny cause I always see way more white people smoke than the blacks. Than again, black people don't like the cold, so we don't have that many. I think the mountains scare them.

>replies to wrong post
>still fits
>mfw