ever did thread

Not exist.

/thread.

Trips don't lie

>Day trip to Boston with ex, tiny asian with tight body and cute face
>Checking out some shirts for myself
>Come into changing room with me
>Touch her tits over her clothes while changing
>She turns around and lowers her tights and panties, turns head and gives me the look
>My dick when that look
>Start fucking her right there
>She's totally wet
>Try to be very quiet
>Don't remember exactly why, but I heard something and thought they were onto us
>Quickly get dressed and leave
>On way out from changing room, bump into manager
>"Hope you found everything okay"
>She knew

Many more. Any interest?

sunbathed completely nude in her backyard when we knew the older neighbour was watching

MOAR

> She admitted that her brother once tried to get her to touch his dick.
> Also got her to admit that she would probably enjoy fucking him.
> Took a year, but finally got her to have threesome with brother and his gf

Wife has fucked another guy twice in the last 3 weeks, and plans to meet up with him tomorrow. Open relationship, so fuck off with your cuck shit...

>Same day trip, night now
>On coach bus back to campus
>Bus is mostly empty, but there's a girl on her computer sitting in the row in front of us
>Gf is very pleased that I took her shopping to Boston
>We're snuggling, petting a bit over clothes
>Suddenly, gf unzips my pants and yanks out my dick
>Mediocre blowjob given uncomfortable seating and need to be quiet
>Thrill of the whole situation more than makes up for it
>Cum buckets into her mouth, saved up from interrupted fucking earlier
>She looks me right in the eye with the cum in her mouth and swallows it while smiling
>Omg
>Start fingering her
>She starts letting out little unintentional yelps
>Finish her off
>Girl in front still staring intently at computer
>She definitely knew

how does that work out for you? How would you describe the emotional bond you have with her?

Basically, doesn't it cause you any degree of emotional pain?

Are you fucking other girls at anywhere near the same frequency as she is fucking other guys?

> Turned 18yo gf into a slut
> Would lend her out to friends
> Strangers on tinder
> Even a 68yo guy

She was the sacramental altar of a wicca Great Rite. One of the guys in it gave her herpes with his two-inch dick.

Any interest in more?

Yelled at me about not wanting to eat out her fish smelling pussy in front of my mother, hoping she'd take sides with her

/thread

Handjob on a full passenger flight.

Sucked me off on the side of a coastal hiking trails, in view of kayakers.

Let me fuck her on her office desk at night.

I miss her. My wife's a prude.

Wife fucking random strangers we meet on the campsite.

>be 15
>gfs 14
>perfect mix of trailer trash idealogy and richbitch upbringing
>like me giving hickeys so she can "show off" to her friends at school but also got $200 a week allowance so every date was on her and 8/10 times we used their families personal driver to get places
>living in the sub-basement at the time cause it has a fridge, bed, microwave, bathroom, and laundry room literally everything for teenage survival and no one can hear me do shit
>old ass house so thick floors and walls means we can fuck without anyone on the mainfloor knowing
>usually still lock the door leading to my area and bedroom
>gf's birthday that day and she says she wants her present to be me taking her anal virginity
>score
>in such a rush i carry her ass princess style down both flights of stairs
>didn't even think about the locks but I couldn't anyway with my hands full
>maybe 20 mins of gentle play and stretch and pouring lube
>gf's oddly shy about it but finally get to it
>instantly starts trying to crush my pelvis with her ass the second its in
>really seems to be enjoying it
>mom walks in mid-lecture and stops
>just sees me being ridden and with her finger frozen in the air
>gf notices and stops
>mom instantly explodes into how she came down to tell us about the birds and the bees and how we obviously know that and how my GF is a terrible influence and blah blah blah
>entire time GF is flexing her ass
>like I can't even grip my dick that hard it almost hurts
>thought she got bored of it cause she stops for a bit
>gf takes a deep breath
>clenches harder than a vicegrip
>throws off the blanket we had on
>pumps me maybe 5 times
>blackout
>come to a few minutes later with my mother gone
>fuck as many times as we can before school the next day
Almost a decade later and we're still together.

>yesterday
>full audience at the cinema. scorsese's "silence"
>we're both drunk
>she jerks me off
>I'm fingering her

Cheated on me then sent the video

Well done user.

>decade later
Is she still as horny?

How was the movie? Any good?

Me, fiance, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend were having drinks. The 2 girls went upstairs and when they returned they were both wearing lingerie. They put on a little show for us by going back up several times and changing into other lingerie and then prancing around for us. Eventually both flashed the tits. Fiance had an extensive lingerie collection. Now divorced cuz she turned into a cheating slut (go figure lol)

scorsese is getting old and I think he wants to redeem his guilt through this film. well filmed, boring topic.

Bump

More!

Doesn't she have anything better to do on a Wednesday afternoon?

More?

Wife so drunk at party i fucked her in bedroom then go out for a beer then come back 20 minutes later 3 guys are fuckin her in every hole and the worst part is there were several other before i found her with these 3 fucks.
Bitch wreaked of cum all the way home and kept saying she was sorry.

I doubt that happened.

>Basically, doesn't it cause you any degree of emotional pain?
No, because we are adults.

You dont know my wife

Let me finger her under a blanket while our son was just a few feet away, oblivious

>Are you fucking other girls at anywhere near the same frequency as she is fucking other guys?
Are you aware it is much easier to find random guys to fuck then random women??

Dumped me on our anniversary, then 2 weeks later fucked some dude a day before my birthday.

I found out my wife had a relationship with one of her brothers when they were teens.

really turned me on was jerking me off over pics of celebs, and her telling me what she would want them to do to me. so fucking hot, shot a huge heavy load all over her

>Took gf to a hotel. Maybe 15 stories tall.
>Our room is on the 2nd story.
>She's into kinky stuff.
>Put two pillow cases over her head as a blindfold for fun, get her naked, and take her out of our room to the elevator.
>Ask her to get on her knees, as though she's going to blow me, and I would take off the pillow cases.
>Handcuff her to the railing on the side of the elevator.
>Mash all of the floor buttons (except ground) in the elevator, and hop out.
>Get out, and watch the door close on her, naked and handcuffed inside the elevator.
>She was panicking when she realized I had stepped out, and the doors were closing with her inside.
>I hop into the second elevator, and ride to the second-to-last top floor, where I wait for her elevator to arrive (since it was opening on each floor).
>When it finally arrives, she's cowering down, shaking, but still handcuffed and unable to get the pillow cases off her head.
>(Nobody walks around hotel hallways, so nobody saw her when the doors were opening on each floor)
>I say a hesitant "uhh" in my most generic voice, and stepped into the elevator, as though I was a stranger.
>gf freezes when she hears "somebody".
>I make a loud show of walking into the elevator, and press the second floor, hoping she thought she was going down to the lobby with a stranger.
>gf is still frozen
>We get to the second floor in silence, and before I step out, I press a few buttons on the elevator to "slow it down" by opening on a few floors, then send it back to the top floor.
>As I step out, I quickly slap her tits a few times and give her nipples a quick yank to get her to yell out, and then let the doors close.
>I head back to the top floor in the other elevator, and she shows up around the same time.
>gf is shrunken up as small as she can with her hands cuffed to the rail, with her tits a little pink.
>I silently reach into the elevator and press the buttons to send it back down to a few more floors, then to the second floor where I'll wait.

She got wasted and whipped her tits out for my friends and asked us to milk her and drink.

>at a party at a bar with gf
>she keeps putting my hands up her shirt
>in the middle of conversation with friends, groping her tits like they don't notice
>fingering her under a table full of friends/acquaintances
>undo her bra, she pretends not to notice
>spends the rest of the night with her tits falling out of shirt
>before we leave i try to find her
>she is lying on couch out in the open with both her boobs fully exposed out of her shirt, laughing about something with my friend
>i go get another drink because i like the idea of her there, exposed
>when i come back, the bar is closing. she tells me to do her bra up, and takes her shirt/bra fully off so i can fix it. all infront of bar, that is now very well lit being closing time

Neither do you apparently. Cuck

Keep going user

ITT: dudes who either had the best girlfriend/wife ever or the worst attention hungry cum-collector imaginable.

Cuck

Nah it means you're too afraid to invest so you hide it by having a unfulfiling open relationship you cuck

So that's a no then.

More now than she used to be. Recently found out she can't have kids from some deal with her tubes. It won't get worse and apparently has a decent chance of being fixed if we tried so if we ever do change our "we hate kids" mindset we can fix it up so she's been off the pill for a while now.
Everything just seems to get her going.

>Nah it means you're too afraid to invest so you hide it by having a unfulfiling open relationship you cuck
Quite the opposite. When you are truly committed to another person, it opens up so many new opportunities.

My wife and I enjoy fucking other people.
You are slut shaming anonymously on the internet.
Who is having the better life?

My girlfriend and I share my roommate (she's female), sometimes I just watch them.

We both go to uni, and have had sex on campus.

>So that's a no then.
If you already know the answer, why ask the question?

Your story doesn't make any sense. So the "gf" is rich, gets a hue allowance, but you're downstairs in "your" pimp ass pad and "your" mom comes down. So which is it?

my gf sends me pictures of her out at clubs, grinding on guys and grabbing and rubbing their crotches. She's taken a few home sometimes, i've come home as one of them was leaving and she had cum dried on her face and in her hair

talking just like a dominated cuck loser. share your unfulfilled wife you pussy.

My life is pretty good tbh. You're in denial. Slut shaming is necessary situationally to call out people's bullshit. You'll regret the decisions you make my dude.

It's better for you to admit you're a cuck than for me to infer it

LOOK AT THIS FAG

Farted in front of me