What's Sup Forums's favourite liquor?

What's Sup Forums's favourite liquor?

>pic related

aquavit masterrace

Same

Did you just randomly get that picture because you have posted literal shit tier vodka. That shit's like $32 and tastes like ass. TBH Absolute is the best 'low-mid' tier vodka on the market. Smirnoff is over-rated crap.

How do you drink Russian Standard anything other than straight out of the freezer as a shot? It tastes like fucking nail varnish. I can only ever drink it as a last resort.
You are being robbed for paying that. We pay like £13 for it here and even that shit is too much.

Kraken and coke masterrace. Or Fireball cos I'm secretly a wigger.

Everclear

I mean Australia taxes alcohol pretty fucking hard. It's stupid. Smoking pot is cheaper than drinking.

Jameson, Jack, Crown Royal.

I'm new to drinking. A few months now. This thread was kind of a way to get ideas.

Agreed that Smirnoff is shit though.

>Kraken and coke masterrace

I had no idea this was a popular thing. Thought I was the only one to know about that. It really is the greatest thing ever.

Boy how old are you? Drink your dads budweiser and fuck off.

Oh shit yeah all good man I thought so. Personally I would recommend 'Grants - Scotch Whiskey (blended, not single malt.. unless you can aford single malt because that shit is fucking amamzing)' Scotch Whiskey is hands down fucking amazing. Would recommend. You can drink Grants on the rocks, mix it with lemonaid or coke. It's fucking great regardless and cheap for how good it is.

Yeah, my friends and I all drink Kraken and coke. We evolved from Captains and coke when that got stale.

This and coke seems to be my winner

For me its always changing, but the last couple months I've been drinking a lot of pic related

Call me a faggot but this shit is fucking delicious

puff

Beer is fucking rancid. I prefer cider. I'm 20 but I live alone. You decide if that makes me a proper adult mate, if you've nothing better to do.

Thanks. You have any rum recommendations? I don't mind the taste of whisky but it kind of has a weird effect on my mind. Rum I enjoy though.

Lucky you aren't in Canada. A 1.18 litre bottle here is around $40 for the cheapest shit you can get. For $13 the biggest bottle you can get is a 375ml bottle.
Its basically like said about Australia, it's taxed to hell.

>Rum

See

biggest shit ever.. made in Poland

Vodka and milk

Noice

Drink better beer then faggot.
Go to the craft isle at the local superstore and pick some beer that looks cool. That's how I started my craft wankery. Also drink Kraken rum or Bacardi Oakheart.

best gin ever

> mfw currently drunk on like 6 shots of this

Reyka is love. Reyka is life. Reyka really is something else.

Aww damn, whisky is life.. however regardless - For a nice priced rum i'd say Cap Morgans is like your babies first spiced rum. Coruba is also pretty lit rum, not too expensive. For your best low priced rum i'd recommend Club Amada. I mean it's shit but it's cheap.

>Jack Daniels
Literally the shittiest whiskey ever made. I haven't tried that fireball ripoff shit though, and I don't ever plan on it.

agree

Love Irish whiskey

Last time I had JD I got so fucking drunk. Drinking by the mouth full. Never again will I go that. And the fact I drank other shit on top should of killed me or at least put me in hospital

i'm irish but i drank a handle this mornin of jim bean

Cap'n Morgan I've tried. You have good taste user... I'll see about that coruba.

Acknowledged.

You fucking faggots don't know a good drink when you see it Fiji water masterrace.

>6 shots
>drunk

Anyway, I prefer this.

Any vodka with white monster or coke. Just enough so i can just taste it, gives it a nice edge.

Prefer it with monster gives me a nice caffiene high with the downer if alcohil.

Hell yeah. If you want god tier Duvel clone, try Houblon Chouffe. You'll never drink anything else again.

Chivas regal couple chunks of ice splash of lemonade

going to have a few glasses later tonight

Somebody likes clockwork orange...

Four Roses (Small Batch). It's just an incredible go to bourbon that is refined in its taste, smooth on the palate, and easy on the wallet. No cut corners here.

so which vodka?

No,no, no- elitists don't share what they enjoy; they talk about what they hate and why you should hate it to.

My nigga

Yo I'm a newfag to hard liquor and I was wondering, how much Jager meister and cheap vodka would get me wasted at 210 pounds 6.2 foot. Thanks and definitely will try some of these.

All you pussies need to stay outa your moms liquor cabinet and in the kitchen while grown men drink.

oh I see. too bad. I like koskenkorva but if there is something superior in the same price range I’d love to know it

Joe?

OP here again, and for the record, I think Russian Standard is cheaper in England. In case you're interested. I prefer it to Absolut.

To be fair, I haven't eaten today.

Also, I'm a pussy.

absolut is incredibly overrated

Niiiiiice quads.

And yeah, a bit.

Agree

Same

Shit tier redneck garbage.

Jager is shit. And just drink and find out yourself what it takes. I'm 145 and can out drink people twice my size no problem. Everyone handles liquor differently.
Don't be a retard and start chugging cus you'll just end up pissing everyone off while you act like a drunk bitch and start puking everywhere.

>Burbon
You fucking nonce

>From the makers of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
You fucking nonce

What is the smoothest liquor (minimal burn) with the highest proof?

Thinking about picking up a bottle of this tonight. A few friends told me its not the greatest, but I love Trailer Park Boys and want to keep the bottle.

>Americans think they can call it whisky
You fucking unibummer.

Old Monk rum

Barring that, a nice bourbon like Woodford Reserve

>a nice bourbon like Woodford Reserve
>a nice bourbon
>like Woodford Reserve
>Woodford
>nice

Forgot pic

No matter what you get, the higher the proof the more it burns. The less something burns the more it usually costs.

No, but Joe sounds like a pretty cool guy.

This

Jim beam is my recent go to for mixing/getting wasted.

fucking loved this because cinnamon gives me boners.

currently I have pic related though and it's great. Amazing bottle too

This shit right here

Vodka is the best way for me to minimise my dreadful hangovers, but it just is not enjoyable like whisky is

My homemade liquor is entirely popular

Topkek

>tfw drank two bottles of hard alcohol
>still pretty sober
>such is life of a mongolian

but yeah, Russian standard is pretty good votka

i prefer calvados though, dupont to be exact

I still need tips on great not incredibly expensive vodka! russian standard and koskenkorva is fine but what then...

also, protip
if it has shit like this on the bottle its overpriced shit for faggots

Thats honest crap. Even Absolut is a cleaner spirit than that.

Tanqueray No 10.

Sorry lads I hate hard liqueur only thing I can handle is this am I a pussy? Also the only other thing I like is some honey Hennessy

yeah. if you can't drink vodka you are the pussiest pussy ever. vodka is like water.

>vodka is like water
what sort of fucking vodka do you drink?

I think he means it has no flavor.

A careful mixture of espadín, bicuishe, and mexicano agaves, distilled by the master Beto Ortiz in Bramaderos, Oaxaca for "Licores del Papa y el Diablo, S.A. de C.V." (The Pope's and the Devil's Liquors, Inc.). 95 proof.

No, he means that "vodka" is Russian for "water".

lol yeah that's what I meant

no but that could have been true, if it's true?

Fucking Baileys son. There's no better

"Vod" means water. "Ka" is a nominative used to indicate something is bad.

Vodka means, literally, bad water.

but.... it's the best water?!

russian here, the standard rules of migrants or disabled people:
smirnoff is ok
russian standard is ok
absolut is best

this rule is only a trend, don't listen to it, try the drinks yourself and if you're lucky you will find a superior vodka that is cheap!

my picture consists the best avaible vodka in germany so far for my own taste and the taste of many I have had the honour to drink with

Good vodka is not known in your country, trust me, if you go with absolut, smirnoff (which is no vodka by definition) and standard you get a good vodka for a high price, a too high price