How to get drunk from household shit what's the best mouthwash, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol...

How to get drunk from household shit what's the best mouthwash, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol? Is there anything better than these?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bleach

vanilla extract

Just steal a bottle from the store man, fuck

y? im curious

not 21?

Not trying to go to jail bro

Yeah not 21

What state you in

take a swig of bleach and chase it with some windex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

state of delusion if he's about to drink Listerine and hand sanitizer

seriously drop some dxm if you're that bored

Pocket a little bottle from the grocery store you pathetic friendless fuck. I can walk out a grocery store with 30 racks and not get caught security is a joke

have you ever just tried buying it?? doesn't every town have a liquor store that the kids know won't card them??

Flourine

Obviously, but to know who they are requires having friends

Grab some change from the jar and use a handheld transfer to get vodka at the store.

otherwise rubing alcohol, shits still 91%.

if your not retarded or autistic it can be done safely without suspicion.

Yeah this is a much better idea than drinking rubbing alcohol or mouthwash. This one won't kill you if you do it right

or 20 minutes of trial and error???

You can't drink rubbing alcohol. It's not the right kind of alcohol, it can actually kill you or make you go blind or some shit.

Its shamefull to admit but i was a young retard too once. Been there, done that.
Theres nothing you can do to get yourself high without the real stuff, sry op this is the sad truth.

That never seemed to stop me...been buying booze since I was 17. Engage and distract small liquor store clerks, they will likely overlook your age if you engage them in conversation. Worst that will happen is they will ask you to leave.

rubbing alcohol. just chug the whole bottle and you MIGHT be able to get a buzz

If this isn't bait, try bleach it'll go down easier and won't make you blind. Mix it with ammonia and blow bubbles with a plastic bendy straw for crystals.

Find fucking friends who get it for you, fucking faggot.

This is truth really. It might be a little embarrassing, but it's not like they're gonna call the cops on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

You can get a buzz from mouthwash. But unless you are top level alcoholic and desperate and have been doing it for a while... you will fucking puke your brains out. You will puke so hard you'll forget the fact that you wanted to get drunk and ask dog for merchy.

You can smoke tea. You can rip open tea bags and roll them in a blunt and smoke them. But I for got what this thread was asking about doin

Do you get high from tea leaves or is it just pleasant to smoke?

Household items? Jack Daniels works fine for me, whats the problem?

Neither it just doesnt kill you.

He's a minor.

Dude throughout my underage years (I'm only 22 now)

I've had: 3 fakes taken, denied a dozen times from places without id, and almost gotten arrested a few times when I did successfully buy but then was walking back with it near cops

Just do it. Eventually I struck a deal with a local business where everytime I'd come in, I'd show real id and they would know to sell to me

No you wont get high. Its just a filler like if you cant afford weed or cigs but want to smoke you can smoke tea. Its like, completing the action of putting it to your mouth and inhaling and shit satisfies that urge to smoke.

But no you cant get high from smoking tea. But you can smoke it if you are craving a smoke bad and have nothing else.

try removing pants and let us know

lol wat I'm already drunk or maybe not drunk enough to understand

So you struck a deal where when you showed your real ID they would sell you alsocol. Isnt that just being a customer? What did I miss?

$10 - Alcotec 24-hour turbo yeast.
(makes 23 liters of 14 percent alcohol in 24 hours)
$12 - Walmart Great Value: Pure Cane Sugar, 25 Lb bag
$3 - Walmart 6 Gallon food grade bucket
clean, pure water.

optional:
$0.25 package grape koolaid.

Showing real id that said I was underage to buy alcohol, but they would pretend it was above age. That way if there were other customers it looked like everything was legit

Granted, I could grow a beard at 16.

works but is fucking godawful

just get some bum to buy you some booze underage faggot

You can also get the feeling of being drunk without actually being drunk, just start sleeping less and less. Once you start to get overtired enough, you will feel the same as you would be if you were drunk.

OP for the love of god please DO NOT drink rubbing alcohol, mouthwash, or hand sanitizer. That shit will kill you or hurt you badly. You sound like you have a problem with alcohol and need help. That being said, I understand how desperate you are, and you should just steal some shit from somewhere. If your local walmart carries booze (Some states don't allow it), read about walmart's shoplifitng policy and go there.

OH ok I didnt get that part. Thats cool. Cool liquor store guys where you are. I went once to liquor store and the guy just handed me a bottle bec. "it was illegal to sell it" but he was friends with my siste.r

OP if you live in the midwest, QT (QuikTrip) has an employee policy where they aren't allowed to stop shoplifters. Just go to a QT in niggerville and walk out with a case of beer and get the fuck out of there and never go back.

Search for small places with real old people and chit chat about something dumb, like some show your grandma watches or something, even if they find out they'll feel sympathetic for you

yeah bro i got lucky. gl to op

I have advice. For anyone looking to get high on store bought shit.

Theres this tea called "sleepy time extra" gotta be the "extra" it has valerian in it. Use 2 tea bags, steep twice as long as it says to and leave the bags in while you drink it.

Its stronger than the little "peach" xanax. No shit. Its like taking a strong xanax. Will relax the fuck out of you and anybody can buy it. It comes in the light blue and white box with a little sleepy bear in pajamas on it.

Sleepy-Time EXTRA. gotta have that valerian root.

But cant they report me to the police?

Dont drink parfume or after shave, this stuff has things in it, which would make you puke instantly. Like other "household" stuff that "could" make you drunk, alot of them are designed so you cant keep them in, since alot of the byproducts would really harm your body. So go get to your nearest gas station/ supermarket/ bridge where homeless peaople sleep and get yourself a sixpack of beer you lil faggot. And i mean like real bear, not that amerifag "lite beer" or anything else that tastes like piss, i am talking at least 6-7%° and then you flush it down your lil faggot throat and you`re fine for the night.

Why not just buy valerian root lmaoo....

Yes, that's why I said go to niggerville and to never go back. wear a hat and sunglasses and hood if you really want. also, don't forget that QT keeps liquor behind the counter, so you'll have to settle with beer

Yes and they will. Not that they themselves care, but their bosses do and when shit like that goes unchecked it intensifies and everybody will be doing it and they really do take an inventory and check it against sales.

So... even if the clerk doesnt give a shit you WILL be reported and the police WILL show up and god help you that they dont have cameras in the parking lot bec. they WILL come to your house as ask you about it. Best advice is this...

Get a friends older brother to buy it for you and stash it somewhere. Or do like this with the sleepy time tea like I said here

This. It works, will get you fucked up for sure. You will be hungover as hell though.

shut up fag. That's all true and QTs all have a bunch of cameras, but if he goes to some shit part of town, cops prolly won't give a fuck and won't know who the fuck he is anyways. It's not like the cops are gonna publicize a photo of a shoplifter who stole 20 bucks of booze.

I vote hand sanitizer as the safest, the bad shit is the stuff they put in it to make it smell good on your hands, I've never done mouthwash, but extracts are better, vanilla, lemon etc..

Yes you could, but its not common outside of "health food" stores. Plus the tea has other shit in it like rose hips and cammomile and shit.

I'm just saying, most places at least have the tea and it does work fucking amazing. There might not be one place in your city that sells just pure valerian, but almost everybody carries that tea... just giving friendly advice here. It works great.

My buddy got a seizure while driving from robo-tripping every night. Shits not good for you.

If you don't drink you will probably get buzzed after downing one bottle of extract, but that's usually not the case for people who buy this stuff.

Can confirm this works. Jenkem is the shit yo.

SHE KICK ME OUT IM LIKE VRO

Appreciated bro

Drink bleach. It'll fox you up good.

I think you think too lightly of shoplifting. They will go after you. What? do you think you're the first to try that? Its not like you are unique. They will investigate. Oh thats right you're special. Like most shoplifters think of themselves its always the "other guy" that gets caught. Maybe you could get away with it... but its not like you're the first to do it. People WILL care even about little ol you, the one time beer snatcher. You aint special. They will investigate that kind of offense.

No they won't. If you wear a hood and sunglasses they won't get a good picture of you from the camera. Unless the cops are in the area and the store called them right away, you can easily get away with it.

kek

Just do Kratom faggot

Even if you got caught. You won't get arrested for stealing 20$ worth of beer. You would get a ticket and maybe have to appear in court.

Poorer neighborhoods almost always have liquor stores where they won't ID you because:
1). the owner is most likely from a country where underage drinking is accepted or AT LEAST under 21 for the legal limit
2). they need the money anyway.

What the fuck is this shit? Just go around to different stores and try to buy a bottle. I look like I'm twelve and I often don't get carded. If they ask for ID just tell them you don't have it and you'll be come back with it. Fucks sake. Half the people behind the counter don't give a shit anyway.

Ok... sure, you could easily get away with walking out of the store with a case of beer.

The employees will follow you outside and take down the description of your vehicle. Is it a priority for the police? No probably not,.. but they dont just shrug that shit off and go "oh well".

Besides, whats the point of doing that. You get enough beer for one night? Oh ok you'll get bold and try it again. THATS when they start giving enough shits to get you. Its a bad idea.

Yeah you could get away with it. But IN MY OPINION, its not worth it. Not by a long shot. You're better off and have a better chance of just getting somebody to buy it for you.

Where the fuck do you live? Yes you would get arrested for stealing beer. The fuck are the people in this thread fucking thinking?

In a nigger neighbor hood the cops don't give a fuck about that kind of shit.

Combine isopropyl alcohol and a calcium carbonate antiacid (like tums) to make a flammable gel

That'll distract you from your need to get drunk

They most likely wouldn't even respond to that call. Or if they do it will be hours later.

Seriously, wherever you live must be bad. Its not like cops are 24/7 dealing with homicides. That kind of shit is their job... They DO respond to those calls and they do take them seriously. You guys know your hoods better than I do. But I cant imagine that shit going unchecked. Its just so much easier to get somebody to buy you beer than to steal it that I think its fucking crazy. But thats just me.

Yea don't drink rubbing alcohol. It'll fuck you up but you'll go blind. Try mouthwash, just make sure it has alcohol in it.

Not for "drunk" but...

Go into Mommy and Daddy's bathroom cabinet (careful, don't let them know), find any leftover prescription drugs with a label on the bottle saying anything like "caution: may cause drowsiness" or "do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you are used to the effects of this drug," then doublecheck with Mr. Internet to see if you can get a kick out it if you take more than prescribed. Back in the day all we had to go on was the above w/out internet to help confirm, but we could always call the Poison Control hotline and describe the pill, saying my little brother just took one and will he be OK, etc. You lucky bastards, nowadays, now get off my fucking lawn.

Check the dates on those bottles too. If they're brand new, they're probably still being taken and you'll get busted. Clear your internet searches too.

I get the feeling you've done this before

Believe me, this works. It really does. Just try it!