Culture Pals - /cp/

C-C-C-Combo Breaker Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of the world, post cute girls from here and there, talk with them, make some plans to meet them, or not, and link your favourite music.

ching chong ning ping pong zing zang.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Ray_P
interpals.net/KAO_FANG_
youtube.com/watch?v=46LAavZ9efw
youtube.com/watch?v=D9GMZcGy_zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

Old:

trash edition

trash poster

n-no

another trash poster!

Thank you based Alberto

This is just blatant shit posting. Not that it matters, the site is actually dead as fuck with 1400 people online as of this post. Normally there's about 3-4k on around this time.

a poster who is trash himself! incredible!

Why is it so low, is the site fucked up?

I don't know, it was insanely low all day. I think it peaked at 2500. The site seems as functional as it usually is so I don't know what's up.

It was offline all morning for "essential maintenance" don't know what they did but they seem to have fukt it

according to umatrix they changed their site a few days ago, since then online feature has been broken

Bring my females back

Well rip interpals then. Now we find a new site I guess.

also no one's city is showing now in the online section. For fuck's sake how is it possible to fuck up this bad? Why can't they just leave the site alone, every time they do "essential maintenance" they just ruin something else

Only 15 views...? I had 147 yesterday.. ;__;

shit's broke yo, I've dipped from 90 to 10

REEEEEEEEEEE

Well. I guess it's good I have all my QTs on Whatsapp already

>1.2k people online

I should probably sort that tomorrow

Memesmasher420

Please fuck her for all of us

I like this Polish girl. But I honestly think she's too hot for me.. like she's too good looking for me to handle from all the way in the US..

Don't expect to wife her or anything. She won't be committed to some guy in America she met online.

>see qt black gril with huge knockers and a good taste in horror stories
>Lives less than 10 miles away
>Online 14 days ago

where do i go from here lads

Goddamnit lmao why are u acting like an autist

>Ana3085

What countries are your harems from?

assuming you've already got whatsapp, you've got a plane, just go fly over, why the fuck not. Poland is cool. Alternatively ask if she'd come to Prague with you since Prague is cool as fuck and probably the most romantic place I've been (though Salamanca is pretty good as well - basically Patrician Verona)

Indonesia and the UK

>y-you too
>y-yeah

No worries man, I will take care of her for you

i bet i could beat you up in real life considering the average brazilian is substantially smaller in stature than i am

Fixing the qtcrawler script in my browser because it's missing semicolons n sheeeit

I'm not a code monkey, but one error states "unreachable 'var' after 'return" What does it mean?

ew, get some standards cunt

If any of you white folk need busty Thai sluts
interpals.net/Ray_P
interpals.net/KAO_FANG_

>burguers think height is everything
Kek. And btw, I am 6'1, and at least I don't sperg when chatting with internet grills.

>he doesn't want loyal indonesian chicks with big bundas

Well I'm already going to France in a few months. The soonest I could go to Poland is early this coming fall..

i'm as tall as you norman. also, you're taking me seriously, which proves you're a monkey.

>taking me seriously that I took what you said seriously

All the Mexican chicks on this site seem fucking crazy

God fucking damn it anyone? It doesn't work otherwise

Idk man. But what kind of qts are you looking for?

that is not a big bunda
what are you doing all that time??

Euro ones

this is not an argument. i could say:

>taking me seriously that I took what you said seriously when I took what you said seriously

and so on. it means nothing, and you're trying to meme so you can feel better about yourself.

i'm really sorry that you're brazilian dude, and that you're hardwired to think you're stupid thoughts in an iberian language.

maybe you should just kill yourself? i doubt you'd really be missed that much in the grand scheme of things, considering your social circle is probably quite small, and nobody cares about brazil anyways..

you'd just be part of a statistic, cocky 6'1 brazilian boy kysing himself.

it's your destiny, do it, bear posting nigger retard

Bro, what do you mean that's not a big bunda? That's a huge bunda.

fuck nevermind I'm a retard, didn't see the auto view option there

>this
>big

>what are you doing all that time??

I have a fulltime job, and I'm in flight training. Plus, I need to prepare to move to Florida in October.

Btw. Holy shit, I was messing around on Whatsapp and looked the chat history from me and my prior Italian... pic related lmao

Try Linaaa- from France. She might take a bit of work but if you get to know her enough she'll probably bang you. But she's definitely not a slut, so play it smooth.

haha this is autism what the fug :DDD

Post big bundas faggot

alri andrea haha

mate, the official point at which it's a noice arse is where there's a clear line between the arse and the thigh when stood up straight, she is clearly sticking it out and it's still flat enough to go bowling on

sad times, I don't use whatsapp that much, but if facebook messenger had an option for that I'd be intrigued.

lmaoing my arse off rn

Any grills in here?

I don't know :DDDDDD

says the two legged bearposter

>sad times

What do you mean?

Look at the size comparison of her thigh and torso. That's definitely thicc

Dude, I could post any random bunda, since pretty much every girl has a bigger bunda than that Indonesian chick.

so many (you)'s

thank you frens :DD

hows youre day

Hi Latvia guy

Don't deny she's fine as fuck though

hi who u

r9 this czech raps

youtube.com/watch?v=46LAavZ9efw

Have another

haha youre too generous frend :DD

so how are you

I dont really listen to rap sorry

thats ok my fren :D

i had that gif saved in my computer a long times ago :D nice to see

>;-;

R u qt gril?

I'm seriously shocked at these numbers. I mean, we definitely talked a lot. But damn

hello i liek lavitia

Welp, with that shape her ass probably looks like this when naked

nooooo

i haf long hairs though D:
fascinating
hello thanks :DDDD

hello what is brazil doings

The cat one?

Is she still your qt pilotbro?

yes

why u post so many cats

Cause I love kitties
I feel like I would be a black cat irl if I was one

r u faggot or something xDDDD

haha wanding to be cat :DDD

i wish i was lionss D:

Well for one that's probably the worst ass I've seen, and two no, I've skyped her before and her ass definitely has alot of curve to it

no

Working and that. I've been looking it over and I'm unbelievably lucky with how everything has lined up right the way to Christmas I have chances to see my qt, can't imagine planning all that knowing it'll all be so few and far between.

It's nothing to write home about. Also I get messaged by a lot of Indonesian girls but honestly figured it's not worth it, face is very extremely rarely attractive. I remember finding an Indo qt probably 4 years ago who had an amazing body and I got her on WhatsApp and her profile photo gave me nightmares

Once again /balt+ausnz/ saves an abysmal thread

World capital should be Riga

Lmao those thighs #thicc

but why lions? :OO

Well if that's not to write home about what is? Her face isn't bad but it's still Indonesian-tier

So pretty gross then? Dude anyone in these threads apart from the Korea spammers could do better than indonesians and thais (and almost definitely English girls though there can be the very rare good one)

FML ;_;

hello thanks for compliments but where are the serious discussions :DDD

becaus i grow out my hair long and it looks like gold in sun but akshually brown in normal ligh so i try to have lions maen :DDD

rawr xD

Yeah it can be a pain. Busy busy. I wish I could just fly over to Poland and go explore Auschwitz with this QT. But I already booked for France. and I need to keep up with work, flight training, and gym.

Why.

Did you get BLACKED

haha assburger XD

R8 this meme
youtube.com/watch?v=D9GMZcGy_zo
Not gross, just not great. And if ur thing is English girls I've got those too, no pics saved though. I'd have to scroll through our skype convos

>talking to qt
>really enjoy talking to her
>conversation quite playful
>say something jokingly that was misconstrued as serious
>she gets annoyed, but i read her response as joking back
>double down on the 'banter'
>"goodnight user"

shoot me pls

indeed :DD

My hairs black so I would be a panther.

What is Latvia like anyway?

I've got a brazilian qt, what do? I need a guide.

Is a mirror selfie enough to start a profile if it shows off my beautiful blue eyes and thus proves my whiteness?