Central America thread.

>What is the best country in CA?
and why is it Panama
>What's the worst?
and why is it Honduras

GTFO Chile
ur not even a real shithole

Yo bitch Im gonna get u ass kicked

what happens in costa rica? ive only been there once and it was for a few days at a resort in Quepos

what u gonna do? Have an earthquake u fkn nerd?

yes :)

Argentina representing
Where my negros at

Agreed.
>United Federal Republic of Central America 2.0 when?

why the fuck USCA collapsed, you have one culture, language and heritage, what was the point?

Good choice m8
Well it depends, it's rural people (humble but with glorious over the top sayings) North and West, us in the mountains are split 50/50 between chill people who drink a lot/people who desperately want to feel like Muricans, everyone in the South is at some beach (also getting drunk) and cool niggers to the East.

get rekt

AYOO WASSUP
It's a secret :3

I don't really know much of the story behind it but it was most likely xenophobia tbqhfam

Returning to the Empire soon guys?

This, we will make the federation a reality again dammit

How is the news portraying the Mass grave recently found in Veracruz?

The count so far is 253 bodies and rising.

>una tragedia nacional - Proceso
Not really surprised since Veracruz´s recent governor essentially made the state pure anarchy and kept federal forces as away from him as posible

I mean, is it actually big news over there, is it being swept under the rug? Just got a notification from CNN on my phone that a group of women were marching last week when a car pulled up, some masked men ran over and gave them crudely drawn maps to a swamp. They followed it to find this massive grave. But apparently the police and forensic investigators were trying to stay away for as long as they could. Until some of the moms started pulling out skulls from the swamp.

Sure, but at this point its just another nail in the coffin of this administration, unfortunately our government doesn't want to end the drug war, the armed forces want to, the people has had enough but its just another of this peaking violence episodes, violence will go down again since the army or navy will take up more presence again, and when the local police takes over again violence will go up again, this will be a common thing, but it has several sides, that people (I mean I dont want to generalise but fuck it, its 80% accurate) were most likely involved with the cartels and well, thats how they end

>>>/cum/

generals are gay