Hop in, faggot. we're going for ice cream

>hop in, faggot. we're going for ice cream

wat do

Sorry, I'm lactose intolerant. I'll take that car, though.

*unzips gun*

First let's see that pussy.

i drive

license and registration?

STOP WITH THESE SHITTY THREADS WITH THE CHILD MODELS. YOUVE DONE LIKE 4 IN THE LAST TWO HOURS. YOURE A SHITTY HUMAN. STOP POSTING.

Who is this cunny bunny?

is this the same person posting underage girl over and over again in the past 3 hours

she just wants some ice-cream, you sour fuckface

Jade weber

Why does this board have so many pedophiles?

you suck

kek

What's with cunnyfags and the desire to be called faggots by children? Are they secretly homosexual?

come on now

I know, i just wanted to ruse someone into posting the goat cunny

how rude

we're alpha-males so we're attractive to snappy alpha-females

No I just

Fuck, maybe I am.

I've been hiding it behind a facade of cunny, but the truth is I'm terrified of coming out, so I project my desires onto unattainable relationships with little girls.

I'm sorry everyone. I'm going to stop posting these threads from now on, I need to evaluate my life.

Thank you, user. If my dad were still alive, well, I think he'd finally be proud of me today.

I'd probably spread her soft thighs gently and insert my tongue into her butthole

It's alright, we understand. We're all outcasts here, in fact that's the reason you shouldn't reject us. You know we wouldn't reject you.

If you ever need to talk, just let us know

well played, user

well played

This is why people confuse cunnybros with pedos. STOP IT

I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry

Tha nnk you

I think I'mm crying

>I'd probably spread her soft thighs gently and insert my tongue into her butthole

MOOOODS GONNA FREAK

ice cream is bad for those with lactose intolerant?

everyone knows these redditors are a bunch of turbpedos and that we cunnysseurs are here to protect our beloved lgs

Can you blame me, I mean c'mon just look at her

I feel the banji trio get to much hype on thus board

The Australia power hour just doesn't seem to end nowadays.

Dr. Freud, I'm Pedo

nothing wrong with that, brother

the banji trio pave the way for today's jades and lalas, and we're all grateful for that

this is the future, tho, and it's happening now

3 hours? Try 3 months.
I truly pity you OP, cause what makes a man post semi-pedo shit on a tv-board every hour of the day for months except mental illness?

kek

I love these pics

>3 hours? Try 3 months.

kek I love how these posts can tell you exactly how long these redditor's been here

classic banji

damn im too late for jojo party. it must be fun during her peak

it was ;_;

holy fuck he is a manlet isnt he?