I listen to all kinds of music

>I listen to all kinds of music

>death grips, swans, fantano, the list goes on,,,,

ALL KINDS?

even rich evans mispronouncing words the complete collection ten hours on repeat?

>user what kind of music do you listen
I tell them specifically
>user you listen to weird music

I find music I like in almost every genre, how the fuck am I supposed to describe it otherwise

i have a friend who says this all the time
he only listens to top 40, trap/mumble rap, reggeaton, and classic rock im pretty sure

this

>I find music I like in almost every genre

If this is true then you're a tasteless pleb. Be a little discriminatory for fuck's sake. Every real music fan has only one or two genres they put above all else. Any more and you're a pseud.

Me, I like baroque pop and slowcore. They're 90% of what I listen to.

>"real music fan"
>tasteless pleb
>pseud
opinion discarded

>Every real music fan has only one or two genres they put above all else.
Wanna know how I know you're still in high school?

new pasta

good post!

Yeah... I'm not a close minded pleb like you are, my preferred genre changes every couple of months. Only one or to genres seems fucking boring if you ask me

close enough

>I like everything but country and rap

im your friend lol

If you have more than two genres (not sub genres) that you like you're either
1. A fucking nerd who tries to listen to as much different music as he can so he can pretend to impress other people with his "musical intelligence"
or
2. A total poser

Guys you are making me feel self conscious. Stop posting now

>i like Popular music and Popular music
end yourself :)

yeah, there's no way that some people might enjoy music you don't enjoy yourself

This was me in middle school. Though hating rap was mostly because it's what all the popular kids listened to and I was a contrarian edgelord.

he's an idiot, don't worry.

>I listen to music

I hated Plastic Beach because of this.

I mostly listen to progressive horrorstep and psychoacoustic cuckcore.

>real music fan

It's just impossible to like and be an expert on too many different genres. Would you rather get your heart surgery done by a surgeon who's studies the organ for all his life? Or a guy who's only sort of familiar with it but he also knows a bit about your liver and your hair and your balls and your asshole and so on? It's the same deal with different genres.

If you like too many different genres, you're either a pseud trying to impress people, or you have 0 tastes because you don't discriminate and it's all just sounds to you. There are wildly different philosophies and senses of aesthetic explored in different genres. You can get into contradictory ones at the same time. It's like claiming to follow different religions.

Why is it impossible? Also, worst comparisons I've ever seen.

>there is no such thing as a polymath...

Nah.

(You)

i know that autism is throw around a lot on Sup Forums it seems we have a genuine case here

>I listen to all kinds of music, except-

We get it, you're an insecure fag.

>baroque pop and slowcore
>90%
Let he who is without pleb throw the first stone

Mate why do you need to bring competition to the table?? Ay you think music taste is a tiny dick measuring contest people may or not enjoy different music after all we're all humans. If you repeat your own words to a vacuum all youre gonna hear is an echo of yourself. Inside a fucking narrow minded cave. be more humble.

i only listen to skinny white males whining about failed romantic relationships over badly tuned electric guitars, am i patrician yet?

>this user

>having appreciation for personal expression regardless of what musical genre it happens to be classified by is pleb

good bait

because if you have interest or expertise in one thing you shouldn't ever bother learning anything else other than that thing, it's impossible!