Was supposed to get married in 10 days Sup Forums. And my fiance just told me last night that she's calling it off...

Was supposed to get married in 10 days Sup Forums. And my fiance just told me last night that she's calling it off. Threw out all of our pictures together, and deleted all the pictures of 'us' from my phone. What do

Just be thankful she didn't wait 10 years to end it

Why the fuck were you gonna get married? MGTOW

Congratulations. Can you recover any deposits you may have coughed up for the marriage and honeymoon?

Fuck marriage, you're better off single.

Luckily it was going to be a small wedding. She's mailing the wedding gifts back that my family sent. And mailing me back the rings..

Consider yourself lucky.
Once you're married and have a couple kids, they feel the anguish for years to come.

Find a better one, chief. There's one around every corner

Buy yourself some better bourbon and get smashed.

take all the money out of the bank accounts and hide that shit

>What do

Perhaps for the first time in a really long while, do whatever you feel like.

did she completely dump you? why do you have to be married to be with her?

About to finish off this handle that I bought a few days ago. Also, set some new PR's in the gym this week after she told me she was having doubts. What are some good dating apps Sup Forums

I'm sorry for you, but it was obviously a bad idea to marry her. You fell bad now but you'll put your pieces together soon. Don't look backwards, look forward.

TL;DR we're both in the military. I recently PCS'd away from her and basically the reason we were getting married was so we could enroll in the married army couples program so we could get stationed together. If we weren't in the military we wouldnt have needed to get married right away. She was scared of the commitment, because even once we enrolled in the program, it would have taken atleast 1 year - 2 years before we got stationed together, and she thought the time apart would drive us apart, and she wasn't ready to put in the work

or just with a cool gf like mine! loves sex, doesn't want to get married or have kids!

>pic related

Fuck her best friend. Her sister. Her mom. ANYONE. So long as she's close to her. Send her pics of yourself fucking her, with the caption, "BEST Decision You Ever Made Baby!"

Disregard females, acquire currency. OP is an fagit

Seems like a test to me.
However if the chick is fucked in the head enough to feel insecure enough to test you in such a way...well then youre better of w/o that psycho in your life.

Nude of ex fiance

For the love of god THIS!

why did she call it off?

those marriages never fucking work. you're better off

If it's a test, she just failed it.
Seriously, if she has doubts then she should talk to you about them, not make her own fears come true. I knew a girl like this, she would get suspicious and insecure then go and fuck a Chad so that at least she wasn't the one being the victim. It was a shitty thing to do. She married some Indian nigga in the end, ho hum

I probably dodged a bullet. She started having doubts last week, about our future, her ambitions were different than mine. And 2 days ago asked for a night to think. In the back of my mind I knew what she was going to say. But I still had hope... Inb4 OP is a fagit. She told me a big reason she would have married me was because of the money our families spent to come to the wedding. So I guess I dodged a bullet with us just getting a divorce in a year, and having to go through that vs a clean break.

At least you didn't knock her up tho