This mother fucker has spent $10 millions in vacations in just one month. How the fuck do poor people still defend him?

This mother fucker has spent $10 millions in vacations in just one month. How the fuck do poor people still defend him?

They are still stupid.

Sorry but I can't beleive anything you guys say about trump with all the lies and shit you spread about him.

And if you want to complain about vacation time take a look at the Canadian PM.

Obama actually spent same amount on a 2 week vacation. Stop being fucking retarded, rich people spend their money on crazy shit.

At least he isn't PC, amirite?

>spends his own money on vacations
>refused presidential salary
>insists on flying on his own jets but has to fly AF1 because he's the president

And what, exactly, are you bitching about, faggot? Obama pocketed all of his presidential salary and golfed/vacay'd on the taxpayer dollar.

/thread

>rich people spend their money
>their money
Do you realize that is the taxpayers money, you dumb NEET?

i could have you arrested for posting that.

>Boy who cried wolf
The left did it like it was going out of style.

On the subject of Turdy though... has he actually done anything outside of elbowing a bitch in the tits?
I'm serious here too. Because it seems like he's getting paid 200k+ to fuck around, take selfies, and go on vacation courtesy of the Canadian tax payer.

Well I don't live in your shithole of a country so I don't care. Maybe do something about it? Oh wait, You can't you poor cunt.

You realize he is a billionaire right? He can spend as much money as he feels, he has earned his money to spend...

>only libtards

this

sometimes I'm pretty sure the Nice, France attack was a reaction to the public realizing the public treasury was paying some fuck 6 figures to do Francois Hollande's hair and the guy doesn't even fucking have hair

Maybe next time you actually use your primitive brain to read my comment. He is spending HIS OWN money on that shit. He isn't talking the tax payer funded presidential salary.

God damn, why can't we kill faggots like you?

This. Democracy is a fucking mistake. People should get mandatory IQ tests before voting.

The lower IQ (read: class) will rise up and you'll have a rebellion on your hands.

Now, with that said, it's a good way to purge the filth of the world. As you now have a reason to "quell the rebellion" and remove some of the undesirables.

This is why I voted RAND

With that said, trumps light years better then cunty shillary clinton

Your are moron who puts his party before country. You like giving your money away I can tell...

Bump

i think it's more insulting he isn't at the white house the majority of the time and instead in florida getting his mansion, moreover all this talk over russian government influence and florida is quite known for the russian mafia dealings

Oh cool your a left wing nut ball that goes on reddit, faggot

Both options were shit.
The yankee system needs to be improved, or the people need to be better informed so they can avoid this shit.

But yes, Trump (the wild card candidate) is infinitely better than Killary (The devil you know). Because at least with Trump, there's a chance, however slight it may be, that something good might come of it.
Where as with the devil, you know you're getting a fiery hot dick up the ass.

This applies to you too.

IQ tests are far too vague a standard. what would be better is a more standard test of fact checking and logical sequence.

Im not even American or use Reddit genius.

I would argue that all the test needs to be is a competency test. Something to show you know what each candidates platforms are.
Make it multiple choice, so there's no interpretation, and therefore you can't deny someone the right to vote because you don't THINK they know what they need to know.
Simple. But given that people bitch about getting a valid ID, what makes you think the masses will go for a test?

not even close, Hillary would be impeached if she had done half of what Trump is doing. He's already a goddamn trainwreck.

Hillary should be hanged for treason right now. Assuming the system worked, and was just.

>billionaire
Not yet. He's only worth about $180MM.

He's a fucking veteran that was fucked under a democrat run administration.

I'm going to take a guess that it wasn't the democrats who sent him off to war and then voted to take away his benefits

Article III of the Constitution can be such a wet blanket to all those accusations of treason. You'd have better luck filing war-crimes charges against Hillary … and Obama … and Idi Amin Don-Don.

>complain about trump
>uses reddit r/pics as a source
get
the
fuck
off
me
board
normo cuck

Either way, I'd like to see her hang.

War-crimes is a valid one too. So much blood on her hands. So much dirty money changing pockets.
Then we talk about Syria. Which was "Putin's idea. Putin's a good guy. Putin says we should invade Syria so we remain strong in the eyes of the world" ~Paraphrased Obama's address to the nation before invasion.

But Trump is in bed with Russia!

Fucking bullshit.
The most annoying thing, is that Obummer ran on a platform of ending the ME wars. Botched Iraq in the process, by pulling out too early, then started a war in Syria.

because hes good at making people suffer who i don't like. taxes well spent

buyer's remorse

my party IS the country. if you don't like republicans you can fuck off to sweden.

Yeah... the fire rises in Sweden.
Right wing death squads purging the streets is something I can see in the near future.
Can't help but think the ethnic cleansing of europe will start there.

here's hoping. the 21st century doesn't need inferior races.

>automation

Purge the excess, don't have to worry about the unemployment crisis caused by full on automation.

We can finally create the white paradise we want, because we no longer have to be altruistic towards the lesser sub species.

the second amendment the republicans hold so dear litterally exsists because that's so, so fuckign wrong

roflol, jokes on you cuck. my party just uses that shit for leverage when the going got tough.

hell yeah.

no one will suffer more than low income people. ironically that makes most of drumpf supporters.

Sup Forums is officially taken over by plebbit.
I wish the Fappening never happened. Nothing but libcucks. I bet you all don't even hate niggers anymore

Remember, you're here too.

fuck the poor. all they do is reproduce and thrive on pity.

>earned
using words this loosely

i dont know, i find it funny. Reminds me of Rome, when it got a shithole with caligula and nero.

I know the kinds you're referring to.
But not all poor are like that. I grew up in a poor rural area. While some are the "feel sorry for me" type. Most aren't.

Now, in the city, yes. Most welfare bums are there by choice. Only themselves to blame for where they are. As I'm willing to wager, most urban settings have plenty of resources to get your lazy ass off the streets and into being a productive member of society.

>People should get mandatory IQ tests before voting
Democrats would never win an election again
No more spics and niggers voting

i think you mean awesome. Constantine was the one who fucked it up by abiding his mom's obsession with Christians.

No libtard would ever be able to vote.

That art class and pot doesn't actually make you smart.

you want to make an omelette, you got to break some eggs. They need to get their shit together, this is the wakeup call.

You got some horizons to expand there, pal.

Get a job and you can spend $10 million on holidays you utter commie cunt.

yeah not really, i just wanted to troll around. You are right, this was still the time of expansion. But seriously, I just love how people voted an idiot and now are punished for their stupidity. Just tells what a cunt Hillary was, that she was hated more than the guy who had literally none of the skills you need for being a president.

All those cunts, getting what they deserved.

Said the edgy neet. are you gonna spend those gbp in tendies tonight?

sudoku!

>Trump is poor.

Stop getting your information for some shit stain talking on YouTube.

It's his money and his authority. See, a liberal wouldn't even think that way anymore, no respect,, they have to pry into everything you do and judge it collectively because they're communists now or something.

All your liberal bitching does is widen a cultural gap you should be fighting to fix, but you won't, because you're not over 30 years old yet and haven't figured out your political opposition is never, ever going away. This is why you have to be 35 to be the president. You shouldn't even be allowed to vote until you're 30.

>Stop getting your information for some shit stain talking on YouTube.
yeah all those fake news kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa

Wtf are you talking about

>Taxpayer money

Pffff, who cares.

30 seems like a legit modern voting age.
18 was fine, when you had a steady job at the age of 6.
You were paying taxes! You deserved a say in how they were spent!
But today? Hugbox until 24-25. Living with parents until 30.
Lucky if they ever find a job, because they wasted the first 30 years of their life on useless bullshit.

>Forbes is fake news

WEW
E
W

youve got some trees to hug. hippie

He's done NOTHING wrong OP. He's done everything he's said he would do and he's doing more now then ever before. Just today or recently he's going to ban weed and he kicked out all the fake news outlets from his conferences permanently like CNN and NY Times

If it requires him to go where he needs to go to get shit done, them I'm absolutely behind him. He's done more for this damn country then that bafoon Obama ever did in the eight years he was in fucking office.

Obama did more harm then any other President.

>Inb4 Liberal Queens get fucking triggered

Unfortunately you are right

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE USES HIS MONEY HOW WE WANTS !!!

You dummdumb dumb, you would do worse if you got that money.

lol, typical libtard response.hows it feel to know every minority you champion protecting and pitying will always hate you?

He has cut US debt by 12 billion.

He wants to fight human trafficking. If he even makes the smallest of dents in that horribly evil industry I would be happy

See, again. There's a chance of something positive out of Trump!
Where we all know, that with Shillary, it would be the same old "business as usual" shit. Saying one thing, and getting rich off of dirty deals in the background.

like this

human trafficking is the gateway to illegal prostitution, so what the fuck is your problem? don't like some teeny pussy or what?

>lack of empathy
Psychopath...

Anyway, try to put yourself in the shoes of the kidnapped girl that's forced to be a sex slave.
Try not to fap either. Because I know you're probably some underage faggot who's trying to be edgy.

If you actually know what goes on in that industry and feel like that. You are not human.

Get a fucking grasp on economics you libtard

Jum Hoft is a fucking idiot and you should feel stupid for listening to him.

>the gateway pundit

>DOW jones
b-b-b-ut buzzfeed told me so

this pretty much

the workers are ironically the class acting the most against their self-interests

stupid people do stupid things

but he's not you fucking retard, his family costs taxpayers $50m a year just living in NYC, and taxpayers are footing the $11m his weekends cost us in just 1 month. he may pay for the room and board and travel for himself, but the president doesn't fucking travel alone. the army of security and logistics around a US president 24/7 is paid for by the people.
learn how the government actually works before commenting on it, dipshit.

i'm i bangkok right now and just hatefucked a very fucking young prostitude who was crying while i was cumming , so i like that shit. plus i'm male and i am WHITE, so fuck it

fucking moralfag

>Things that never happened, for $500 Alex.

Your edge is showing, kid.

MODS! Got one for the ban hammer!

Not to mention that his constant trips are killing a private airport because no flights are allowed anywhere within a certain distance of the President. Also all the small businesses around who are losing customers because it's too much of a pain in the ass to get around police blockades. Also the cost of shutting down traffic and having extra cops on duty for the city.

Oh you're 14. Cute.

Actually Trump coats you millions more than Obama because his immigrant wife hates D.C. And Trump has done nothing but go golfing in Florida since he became president. THANKS TRUMP.

>bafoon

what the fuck is your problem, i don't get it. but ok

Sup Forums is an 18+ board.
You'll understand when you grow up.

dude. me:27, so..

>(You)

Now grow up, kid. Stop being an edgy faggot.

because they're uneducated

Is this something that he's never done before or something? We're supposed to hate him for this? At least it's his own goddamn money. Probably.

Also, he's doing more than any other recent pres did at least.

Fixing the fuckups that other rich politicians made, either party.

Hail Trump, POTUS!

Deal with it.

>I can't believe that Trump is trying to silence the free press!
>I'm going to use a bunch of false equivalences to justify my disregard
You are what is wrong with America. Go fuck yourself.

There were plenty of people not okay things that Obama did, stop acting like that didn't happen.