I can't believe I thought he was funny once

I can't believe I thought he was funny once.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/peter-schiff-takes-mediaite-inside-the-daily-show-hit-job/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dude Republicans lmao

That was before he became a hobo.

I would say you only have yourself to blame but I can't talk I bought into all of Michael Moore's bullshit for a few months when I was in my early teens. Up to just before Fahrenheit came out.

DUDE THE JEWS LMAO

We all go through that phase.

Are you me?

The Awful Truth wasn't bad for its time. Truly babbie's first counter-culture.

Was it your 13th birthday recently co?

The faggots that do it for free on this subreddit banned me for posting negatively in a popular Sup Forums topic.

Day of the rope is coming.

I never thought he was funny. I even had a phase where I was sympathetic to the green party back in 2000.

the absolute worst thing you can do is fall in to the two party me againt you dichtomy. I learned that in 5th grade.

if you ever believed in any lies from political mouthpieces you are probably just fucking stupid. not much you can do. don't beat youself up too bad.

but yes, liebovitz is a liberal kike trying to brainwash the masses through humor. and people did tell you. he wasn't subtle.

>DUDE TU QUOQUE LMAO: The Show

Samantha Bee's show is the worst. She just swears and calls conservatives vulgar names while the audience cheers. No jokes. Not even unfunny homes.

>dude Republicans.
>everybody laughs.
>dude Democrats.
>You've gone to far user. when did you become so racist.

That is how it is in my experience.

You're finally growing up, faggot...

I honestly can't think of any positive that comes from the democrat party so it IS them against me

>I bought into all of Michael Moore's bullshit for a few months when I was in my early teens. Up to just before Fahrenheit came out.

Same. The breaking point was the scene in Fahrenheit where he implied Sadam's Iraq was a nice place to live.

Except he is legitimately funny and probably one of the most intelligent high profile US tv personalities in recent time.

Also stormweenies can take their libural boogey man back to their containment board on Sup Forums

all that desperate crusading in a place where everyone despises you
poor thing, your loneliness must be really crushing

Delicious cuckservative tears, cry more

>The faggots that do it for free on this subreddit banned me for posting negatively in a popular Sup Forums topic.
>Day of the rope is coming.

*cringe*

the two party system works well when both sides are willing to compromise a lot

Just with that post, you are already miles funnier than he is.

Have you ever actually seen him in a debate.. Or watched the show in any other optic than "DA EBIL JOOS LIBRAL PRUPAGANDA MOM TENDIES NOW"?

Don't worry about it, we were all 15 once.

He started believing his own hype and now takes himself too seriously, which is a one-way ticket to insufferable self-righteousness.

>Have you ever actually seen him in a debate

You mean those "interviews" manipulated by careful editing to ensure whoever he's debating looks like either an idiot or a monster?

mediaite.com/tv/peter-schiff-takes-mediaite-inside-the-daily-show-hit-job/

>it's a Sup Forums invades Sup Forums episode

Seriously? Hating on Jon? You guys are fucking morons

>IT'S NOT YOUR COUNTRY

What did he mean by this?

Pretty much yeah. It helped me understand that the media will lie to you.

Then I read his Stupid White Mab book and realised I'd just traded one lie for another.

I'd gone off him by that time but yeah when I was reading about the film and that it was portraying Iraq as a happy place and people were actually BUYING that shit I couldn't believe it (again I was young).

Then the way Trey Parker and Matt Stone became persons non grata for pointing out this retardation in Team America was pretty eye opening as well.

He means that those who finance him are the actual owners of the country.

The guy is seriously whining The Daily Show cherry picked a few choice responses from a 4 hour interview for a 5 minute piece?

What the fuck did he think was going to happen? They're a fucking comedy show, of course they're going to make him look like an idiot.
They did it for the Democrats they interview too, they got one to admit he loves crack.

Protip for conservatives: If you're going on a left leaning comedy show like The Daily Show, don't say anything stupid, then they can't make you look stupid, or at least expose that you actually are stupid.

It;s Israel's country now