Shemale/trap thread

Shemale/trap thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=7mamVI4UPYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grossing out Sup Forums for far too long. Go Fuck yourselves

someone has a secret obsession and is to much of a faggot to come to terms with it

Please noar

Photoshopped?

sup, 11 month hrt

moar!!

also amazing! you have such cute boobs!

would you wanna chat on kik?

Gross dude

face

thanks!
inb4 mentally ill

have your nipples gotten sensitive?

any with your dick hard?

no, and not cause i got a bro face but because im not dumb
agree tbh, deplorable trash
no
god yes, using my chest has become as big a part of masturbation as my cawk

Retarded

>Transwomen
>Hard dick

Choose one. Hormones nuke our balls and make it super difficult to get erections.

are you playing with your tits now?

Also more pics of tits :D

FOR REAL, THIS.
Like, damn. It's totally worth it for all the other effects, but I have no dick dysphoria. I wanna keep mine 5ever and be able to cum buckets whenever, but oh well.

I know it's not impossible. Still super hot. Can you still cum? how big was your dick before the hrt?

I sometimes wonder if it's really worth it. I miss being able to ejaculate inside a girls butthole for a hot creampie, or her mouth. I miss knowing for sure I'm gonna orgasm from sex. I miss being able to get a boner with no effort.

But at least I'm cute and will remain cute for 20-30 years.

can you still get hard?

has your dick shrank at all?

Only a little bit. I maxed out at 7 inches before and now I seem to be around 6. That might just be because I wasn't that horny when I did it though.

has your cum changed at all?

pic?

Yeah, I don't make any anymore. The absolutely WORST side effect of this.

why is it so bad? sounds like less to clean up!

There's no way I'm getting hard without a hot chick touching my dick tbh.

Orgasms are way more satisfying when there's a mess. And I like filling holes with cum. It was my favourite sex thing.

i'd love to see you cum and nothing comes out

Ya im playing with em, sure. its become a hobby to do, idly. remember to be nice to trannies, whether you think theyre mental or not :3~

yes, hope i never lose the ability to, but i probably will tbh.
not any difference that i notice, so far!
yes, i barely ejaculate anything anymore but a squirt of clear watery cum sometimes, but its every bit if not more intense than before... and it feels... like, feminine. its completely different... i love it

you find a good amount of girls into transgirls?

can you make a gif of you playing with them?

well that sucks... so all your life you wanted to become a lesbian?

how big is your dick?

tbh I found more when I was an egg (pre trans, when I was a pretty boy / femboy)

I end up with a lot of transgirls because apparently we're all chasers.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

you're so sexy!!! please post more!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Not really. It just kinda ended up that way. But I'm attracted to dudes sometimes now, so there's that.

Looks like this special snow flake needs a safe space.

do you think you will ever get bottom surguery?

oh he mad

>Triggered

~BEST TRANNY DEBATE EVER~
youtube.com/watch?v=7mamVI4UPYQ

this big

any transition regrets yet? I knew my dick was gonna die when i started HRT, but seeing it slowly go has been fuckin' sad, haha. im much happier though, personally

you're the one posting in a trap thread

btw, suck my girlcock.

Probably not. My dick would have to be completely and irreversably useless for me to do that. And even if I do I'd prefer anal anyway.

A little bit. I'm hoping I can just switch to bicalutamide and my girldick will go back to being more functional.

do you think you will get bottom surgery? or an orchirectomy?

do you still pee standing up?

if you lived in NY I would

Only if I'm drunk/stoned outside with a group of friends and there's a bush nearby.

Find another comeback. You fags always run to that one.

>wants fags to leave

where do you think you are?

inches?

If I wanted my comeback I'd wipe it off your mothers chin.

Damn! Hot!

That has to be fake is not sauce pls

more pics please!!!!

>tfw shit tier arab genes
>tfw wont ever become a qt white trap ;-;

why even livee

Hey miss kitty love your ass show more

okimdone ;-;

why so many people smoke those days i don't get it.

>Laser hair removal
>bb cream
>makeup
>hormones
>growing your hair out
>dyeing your hair
>worst case scenario, facial feminization surgery (FFS)

Pretty fucking cute here actually.

Kinda what the other trans gal in here said, only if it ends up being pretty much useless. Can't cum, can't get hard, atrophied ugly limp dick, etc lol. I HOPE that doesn't happen. I prefer to have a nice functional dick rather than a wound resembling a natural vagina. I dunno, personally I can't see myself happy with a surgical vagina. It's not even like i'll have a uterus. It's just like, a $20,000 extra fuckhole. But, that's kinda the deal with being transgender. sucks.

I rarely do at all, even when I was a kid, I sat haha. I like having the option though, I'll do it if like, im about to piss myself and whipping it out is faster than sitting down and peeing.

in all its hard glory there, maybe 6. soft, about 3~

uwu

k... but im lazy so more titties~

Yeah, it's not like people never smoked in the 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s...

It's legal in the states that trannies live, derp. Trannies don't live in Dumbfuckistan, USA where pot is illegal. and where people would murder them. (West Coast is Best Coast)

h-hi

You're actually kinda cute. Hello ;)
I'm the blonde tranny that posted earlier

op pic is ava keading, not fake

honest question, how do I find a local transgirl to hook up with on the DL?

how about the fact your still in this thread

your skin is just right
too white looks unhealthy in my opinion

hey how are you

Any traps with no balls? :) those are my favourite.

show us ur cock

Grindr be fake man its a one night stand tell it what it wants to hear these things are delusional there alot of fun the best sex i ever had was with a trans alien

I think youre totally hot n also have a lot of potential to become a beautiful trans gal, for real

>Anonymous 02/25/17(Sat)00:05:00 No.723501657 ▶
i would love to! how do we get in contact

So tempted, although the main thing that puts me off is aging/looking like crap in the end, and I'm probably not trans just bi and find being male boring. I planned to get the voice first so I know I can at least pull that off before going further.

bretty cute ;)

Just passing time playing games and posting on here. wbu?

whats srs

wtf is agp? and srs?

fuckin speak english

Voice was what put me off, it's never going to be even remotely feminine so fuck it. Not gonna turn myself into an abomination for mediocre results at best

Sex reassignment surgery. My question was, what's AGP?

sex reassignment surgery. Turning the penis inside out.

AGP = Autogynephilia