I can't get any weed and I'm fucking desperate. What can I use instead?

I can't get any weed and I'm fucking desperate. What can I use instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No subs really. man up and enjoy the t-break.

febreeze

what's wrong with alcohol?

Subs are OK but crack is better

Quit being a pussy. How are you desperate for weed?

Jesus christ kids these days

you can use a lighter to heat up your pipe/bong and scrape the resin and smoke the resin..gets you as high / higher than just smoking herb

Kava or Kratom, both can be bought online or smoke shops.

Kava can even be found at healthy grocery stores.

Also you're a loser for being "desperate" to smoke weed, get a hold of yourself bitch.

tea

sorry weed was shit back in your day. shouldn't you be scheduling your next prostate exam you know, for "good health"?

OP here I don't have any money to order anything or buy alcohol

snort cinnimon its not as good but it will give you a kinda mellow buzz

Its dopes like you that gives weed a bad name.

Can't get some? Then don't smoke. Puss.

you need Sup Forumsros to smoke you out mang

smoke your res.

Thats because the butane and carbon dioxide are displacing oxygen in your brain. Which also puts pressure on your eyes, which is why you feel "higher". It's bad umk

ignore this retard

If there was something you can use instead of weed, then guess what, you underage faggot? Everyone would be using it instead of weed.

>You're shit out of luck. Gonna have to wait till mommy gives you more money so you can get some weed from a friend of a friend's friend who knows a friend's friend whose friend knows a friend.

:)

This. Classic desperation solution. It will get you high but tastes like ass and is super shitty for your lungs. Also I usually get a headache from it later. YMMV

Just ordered a kilo of kratom this afternoon. Good times next Monday.

nice stink bomb bro

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

Nobody gives a fuck user...

huff deoderizer trough a towel,
be carefull not to choke so take a breather every few hufs.

does anybody know a good antidepressant substitute on a low budget?

>huff deoderizer
more shit you can abuse in your household.

cinnamon works for that as well

Oregano

What's with you and cinnamon? Do you get royalties for suggesting it? Are you the CEO of a company that exclusively sells it?

duster rules

Lol butane burns clean but nice try

nitrous oxide is also nice especialy if u use it while tripping

just trying to help, my mom was a natural healer.

Try exercise. I'm serious. It fucking works. I started swimming a few times a week and it's the best thing I've done for my mental health in my adult life.

>hur dur weed ain't addictive
According to stoners, weed isn't addictive, so simply don't have a problem with not having any.

like the other guy said, hit up a party or any stoner you know and see if they wanna hang.

you can give me a prostate exam, user

i could be classified as a "stoner" i smoke multiple times a week, but i can easily (and i some times do) take breaks and "not" smoke it. so no i don't think it's addictive atleast not physicly.

Do you save money by getting weed in that form?

Perfect! Problem solved. Take easily a break then.

Get $10 go down to the dispensery and get a 1g joint.

how about you go for a jog and stop being a degenerate?

yes i shall take a 3 week weed brake just for you.
and snort some speed instead.

I'm going to assume you live in a state where Cannabis is illegal. If you live near a university, just ask around people that sell. I do that I turn out fine. Hit up friends who have dealers, or try smoking some keef. I think the better choice is to ask your friends who they buy from and buy from their dealers. Weed isn't hard to get lol.

Bath salts are lit af