Am I the only one excited about Trump's Anti-Marijuana Task Forces?

Am I the only one excited about Trump's Anti-Marijuana Task Forces?

I'm not here to rub it in stoners' faces.

I'm excited because we have a chance to impact opioid and pot addiction.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens
streamboobs.com
youtube.com/watch?v=BuUWBW9Y4zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really. I'm for people doing what they want. But pot isn't high on my give-a-shit list anyway.

Fuck off banning pot wont help the opioid problem one bit, in fact it will only make it worse.

Let them rot in jail. We have enough worthless violent addicts.

This.

Break the law, go to jail.

It's that simple. A lot of us voted for Trump, to address crime.

You don't get to condemn a dirty illegal -- while you're blowing black tar heroin smoke.

You're both going to prison.

yes, everyone else thinks you're a cunt
trumps a cunt too
whens the wedding? cunt.

Literally all the terror attacks in Europe have been done by drugheads. Marijuana, predominantly.

If you're a white guy with a predisposition to mental illness, marijuana has a decent chance of fucking you up.

Likewise if you're a subhuman double digit iq creature from the middle east.

It makes people lazy, it seems to boost rates of mental illness (especially the strong stuff that is common these days)

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of smoking the stuff freely with no consequences. I'd be tempted to personally do it but society as a whole suffers from it.

Who cares what a drug addict thinks? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

BINGO

I'm mostly a libertarian when it comes to drugs, but I'll admit it will be hilarious to see all the cuck stoners complaining 24/7 about muh weeds. Find something better to do with your time.

drugs fund terrorism, so FUCK YOU pot head freaks and meth users.

rot in prison. you literally enable Islamic terrorists.

kek

>All terror attacks have been done by people predominantly on marijuana

Gonna need a source on that one, Dave

>marijuana can fuck you up if you're predisposed

Literally any substance can. Caffeine can give you heart attacks. Alcohol destroys your liver and can ruin lives. That's not an argument against legal marijuana

>Marijuana can decrease your IQ

Actually, the exact opposite is true
sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens

>It makes people lazy
So does alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs which are completely legal. Also, it doesn't make everyone lazy, Steve Jobs was a stoner when he made Apple.

the DEA is a huge waste of money, dunno why he'd want to sustain that

>I'm a libertarian who believes the state should use its power to prohibit marijuana

OK

Jesus H. Christ... reading this has made me so very, very happy that I live in the Netherlands... where people understand what recreational drugs are and how theres no distinction between alcohol, caffeine or thc, that they are all psychoactive substances with their own pros and cons, and where they leave people to weigh those out for themselves.

hes trolling you. fucktard

the "gateway drug" theory has been widely disproven by multiple studies. not sure why people keep referencing a 40-year-old debunked idea

>everyone who's opinion I disagree with must be trolling

OK, fuckhead

Because stoners won't shut up about it when trying to inject crack.

Yes. Those states should have pushed the federal government to allow the states to determine if pot is legal or not. Like people, states should not be allowed to take the law into their own hands.

>Dont inject the marijuanas into you eyeballs or else you'll murder children.

You sure sound like you know what you are talking about. Where exactly are all these terror attacks happening in europe where the, let's take your words
>lazy people
go out of their way to inform themselves online, build together bombs and buy weapons and then go on a terror-spree? I'd really like to know, cause it just seems like you are spewing shit you have no clue about.

Kratom will help opioid users more than banning pot will.

you can only prevent addictions if it's legal

We should make alcohol illegal too. Drunks cause more crime and death than any other drug users.

im excited. I get to brag to my stoner friends on how opioids are the superior form of drugs

B has gone to far with the troll. Im actually starting to think americans are actually this fucking retarded. Holy shit do 10 seconds of indapendent research and you find the exact oppsite is true about pot. Im glad my country is moving foward with medical pot right now, before its tainted by the global american machine that is trump and his band of goons.

>making things illegal makes them go away

the DEA probably prevents tons of terror attacks, by cracking down in drugs.

>Sage Russian Shills

>Literally any substance can. Caffeine can give you heart attacks. Alcohol destroys your liver and can ruin lives. That's not an argument against legal marijuana

>My thing is bad, but so are other things! So really my thing is good.

Are you an idiot?
That and there are levels. Alcohol is worse than pot, but pot is much worse than caffeine. For one, people don't rely on caffeine as an emotional crutch, unlike pot.

You do realize we've been doing that for the last 40 years and it literally has done nothing. It'd be better if we legalize everything and tax it to hell. Then use money to do anti drug campaigns like they do with smoking. That seems to have lowered the amount of smokers.

Why don't you go Snapchatz .com fap to schools hottest girls pics

>Steve Jobs was a stoner when he made Apple.
All that says is he would have done better without the pot.

Let's assume that's true. Wouldn't legalizng marijuana redirect that money away from cartels, and into domestic businesses?

Weed is a gateway drug. Its an excuse for lazy people to be even lazier with a "reason." weed addiction is a serious problem, its been an epidemic for some time. Time to act for the greater good and MAKE AMERICA GREAT TOGETHER!

>pot addiction

>opioid
Oh look. Trumpfag learned a new woid.

It should be illegal for you to be this stupid.

I support Trump but hes full of shit on this one. If marijuana cant be legal, then why is alcohol legal?

Then wouldn't it be better to treat them medically than punish physically?

And this is why I've visited the Netherlands 4 times and if it wasn't for my significant other, would probably be living there now. I went for 2 weeks before the election to avoid all the bullshit only to fly back the 8th , vote, and immediately regret getting on plane back.

Smoked my heart out all while getting to chat with people who realized the world is what it is and to take the chill route.

As to my countrymen, especially you red fags. Stop using the fucking "muh States rights" argument if you're just going to bleed out of your ass hole everytime you disagree with what a state chooses. At least when the blue side pulls that hypocritic bullshit, they're doing it to protect civil rights (don't think southern states wouldn't try and pass some Jim Crowe type shit if gone unchecked).

>A lot of us voted for Trump

Because politicians don't receive money from majiuana lobbyists.

>
>This.
>Break the law, go to jail.
>It's that simple. A lot of us voted for Trump, to address crime.
>You don't get to condemn a dirty illegal -- while you're blowing black tar heroin smoke.
>You're both going to prison.
Kek break the law go to jail. Wallstreet?

He blocked people from the countries that financially support known terrorist groups more than any other nation.

So they happen to be "Muslim-majority" countries.

>hey left media, let's ignore the terror fact and make Trump look like this is an attack on religon.

Oh come on dude. I have smoked weed regularly in the past and never have I been addicted nor did I have any withdrawal when I stopped. I just stopped.
Not everyone who consumes alcohol is a raging alcoholic so why cant you treat people the same that want to smoke a little weed?
I do a lot of way more crazy shit when I'm drunk in comparison to when im high on weed, thats for sure.
Now that I think about it I probably took the bait but whatever

Mine do.

Loli time
streamboobs.com

Most of you in this thread voted for Trump.

So just what the fuck happened to you?

Did you literally turn into fucking cucks overnight?

the amount of basic lies and misunderstanding in these are just sad

Going to need a sauce on that.

He never wanted to discriminate against Muslims, just the shitty ones (which I admit is most of them). Not locking up hillary was a good move for 2018. One of a few things I didn't want him to do that he didn't. Mexico's still paying for the wall. Just need to figure out how. Tariff? Toll for the millions who cross each day legally to work here? Who knows. Lot's of options.
And you have no clue what "drain the swamp means". I'll give you a hint: It doesn't mean only hire idiots.
Not what Trump said, faglord.

No evidence Russia did shit. Much of it was amateur grade. They even used well known public "hacker" servers ffs.

>b-but one of the things was edited in Russian!!!!

You don't say? Good point. Only big, bad governments are capable of fucking phishing style hacking.

Just google CNN+ fake news. Hell
look at youtube.com/watch?v=BuUWBW9Y4zA as a recent example.

He does need a fact checker, but most of what he says is on point. That and, most importantly, he rarely deliberately lies. Pretty fucking rare these days.

For most black people, it is their fault. When they stop promoting "thug" culture I'll care about them again.

You know that only applies to citizens, yeah? Because that's important. Because the constitution also says the president can ban anyone for literally any reason.

Ann needs to die.

They changed turning away to count as deporting during Obama's administration to greatly inflate his numbers.

I'm pro-abortion (as in it should be mandatory for anyone under 21) so meh.

Seriously though, do some research ffs.

>alcohol is worse than pot
Then why cant pot just be legal? Not everyone is fucking loser with no self control. Alcohol is legal and the whole country isnt alcoholic.

lmao because making something illegal, makes it harder to get somehow

Both sides lie. One (the MSM, obviously) lies much more. Your point?

For one, pot is not addictive. For two, caffeine is one of the biggest drugs that most people can't function without.

Ah man that is actually really great to hear. I really, truly do pity the people of the US when I hear these sorts of things... the part that actually thinks beyond "muh junkies", at least.

It factually wasn't a Muslim ban. Yet.

Should also go to jail. Jail for everyone!

Not every 14 year old who has sex with an adult is raped/molested, since many can give consent. Should we remove age of consent laws too?

pot is addictive. it can cause anxiety and other problems if a heavy smoker completely stops

Also let's just put all the average pot smokers in jail and cost the country millions of dollars. That sounds like a great idea.

If anything alcohol should be illegal. But I don't care if it;s legal. I just want the states that went rouge to be punished. If I break the law I get in trouble. The same should apply to them.

Obvious bait is obvious.

>Gunna go overdose on some marijuanas, brb lol

You realize A) that pot isn't an opioid, and that B) legalizing pot causes opioid addiction to drop off dramatically?

To say nothing of the fact that this move comes the same day he cancelled the move away from for-profit prisons, and that the majority of Americans want pot legalized.

>This.
>Break the law, go to jail.

What if that didn't actually help?

Yes, it is. It can be very addictive. Just not chemically.

People like caffeine, but most can function without it.

People who rely on pot to deal with stress and use it as a coping mechanism, which many do since pot is excellent at doing so, can't function with out it. When they don't have it it effects them in drastic ways, unlike caffeine.

That is bullshit! I know first hand and know many that have just stopped with no reprocussions.

Why don't you check out Snapchatz .com leak your crush nudes

We really should monetize them.

If you really think thats in any way a fair comparison you're obviously fucking retarded.

I wish it had come soon enough to save doggo

You can't touch a computer for the next week.

Anything people use all the time will cause anxiety if taken away suddenly and completely.

Excited it's the right word. Interested?

However, the center needs to see what a hardcore right wing government looks like. And they deserve it. Elections matter, and you don't win elections when you're shitting on your own leader.

/image is relevant again, so Trump has done at least one thing....

My point was it doesn't matter if sometimes something can be good or bad. The issue is how often. My comparison was valid for making that point.

>pot is addictive
Kek

I can debunk this statement in 2 words.

Hillary Clinton.

>Nice try CIA

Ladies and gentlemen, your tax dollars at work. I promise you're going to see more of this poorly written, hastily compiled garbage from here on out.

I gove it a week until it replaces the banana.

Hahahahaha, this is like the worst bait ever.

kill yourselves.

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchatz.com could help you today