What are men's rights in an unwanted pregnancy when the women is choosing to have the kid?

What are men's rights in an unwanted pregnancy when the women is choosing to have the kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
imdb.com/title/tt3686998/?ref_=nv_sr_1
jointhemillionaires.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None. Don't get her pregnant.

1.Get fucked
2.Get fucked

By rights you mean duties?

but why are those duties forced on to you when you never consented to being a parent?

You have the right to sit back as a woman uses her rights to fuck you straight into the ground.

Because "her body her choice" hue

"If you didn't want to be a daddy you shouldn't have put your dick in her user"

You can sign a form early, early on in the pregnancy (preferably beforehand, if that applies to you) that waives your responsibility for the child, although I believe both parties have to consent. Honestly though, there isn't much you can do other than that.

That's out of the question. I don't make the rules, only play by them (and lose mostly)

You had the right to not have sex with her in the first place

You gave consent when you had unprotected sex user

you shot your load into a slut, you consented

What if she told me she was on the pill but she lied? Pretty sure there must be something I can do in that case. Only thing is that I wouldn't know how to prove that.

The act of sex is not consent to parenthood.

You have the right to unexpectedly wax the hardwood staircase, but that's about it.

Yes it is. Good luck arguing that in court.

>participating in the cause not consenting to the effect

fucking millenial man. you people with this type of attitude is why this country has gone to shit

this
a judge will fucking guffaw when you walk into a courtroom with that special snowflake bullshit

Yeah kid. It is.

Loli time
streamboobs.com

There's nothing you can do, dad

>penis in vagina makes babies
>put penis in vagina
Noooo, how did I make babies?

Sex is an act of reproduction you retards. Don't want to reproduce? Then use some fucking form of contraception.

Pay some bum $50 to punch her in the stomach and run away

men have rights? HA.

None, user.

Ultimately? Your rights are basically only whether or not you want to be in that kid's life. Either way the kid will exist, and you will pay for them.

Is that fucked up? Yes. Should you be able to compel an abortion? Yes. Will that ever happen even though "gets to choose whether or not to have kids" is basically as basic as reproductive rights get? No.

Deal with it.

I'll do it for 40

Why? You can just get an abortion.

So why does some cunt get the whole say in whether or not the fetus is trashed?

because you put your dick in her

shit happens
u have like no rights in this case

Even better ... get a vasectomy then bust loads inside pussy alll the time... make the woman worry and then smile when they give a positive preggers test...

instead you should just Snapchatz.com and all your worries will be gone!

I'm gonna say anywhere between "fuck all" and "fuck you, pay me."

you have a right to not fuck the ugly bitch

arent there new laws against the illegal sharing of nude pictures exactly like this.

this

go to various third world countries, make kids, send money to their mothers (shouldn't cost you much), enjoy them when they're grown-ups, and cut your ballduct to fuck white whores bareback

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz .com will help you today

that's pretty dirty talk about a woman who you shared the highest level of intimacy with

FUCK OFF

Yeah, yeah... Almost like people sometimes have sex without developing the appropriately deep and trusting connection one would want with the person they have children with!

there's a difference between having sex and "doing love"

chapchas stop bots guys

it works. the system works

none shouldnt have put your dick in there you moron

>none
Thank democrats for that

>being a retard who wants to get laid at all cost
>being mad that theres consequences
Top kek, you cant fake this level of retardation.

sounds like a personal problem

If that is the basis of your train of thought you are definitely in no position to grow another human being. Grow up and understand consequences. Don't want to risk a child? Don't have unprotectd sex and understand that if you do you still risk being in that position and that it may not be up to you what happens next, you fucking child.

18 years of child support is your right. Besides that you have no family court in rather sexist.

I think he's alluding to the idea that it's unfair that if a woman wants to avoid being a parent and fucks up with the birth control, she can terminate, but a guy doesn't have that option.

It's complete fucking bullshit that if a women doesn't want a child and the man does she can still get an abortion I think if the man makes his intentions clear in the early months of the pregnancy that he wants no part in being a father then he should not have to provide financially.

It's the women's choice to have the child knowing full well that the man wants no part in being a father and she should have to live with that choice.

You don't have any, I understand where you're coming from though. I think true equality would be a woman has the right to an abortion and a man has the right to clemency from being responsible for any kids to a certain point, ie, you get 2 mulligans

None. One of the biggest remaining issues of gender equality today.

So did she. But she also has the right to terminate after. One sex having more rights is a real problem.

Sexism.

Because the goverment doesn't want to fork out the money to take care of it and the slut is too stupid to earn the money

just give women what they want

>kids are made by fucking
>therefore, if you fuck, there's a risk of a kid being made
>you take the risk and fuck anyway

it's not rocket science, roastie

>having this low off an iq and justifying it
You where not forced to put your dick in a vagina, you did it, live with what comes after then.

clothes hanger

Do you also believe abortion and STD drugs should be banned

>this whole pathetic white knight thread boiled down to one post

watch this
imdb.com/title/tt3686998/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Abortion is very much valid, we have recorded data on what happens when its allowed and when its not and the not is far far worse than the yes.
As far as drug goes, my presonnal experience would color my jugement far too much to give my opinion.

There needs to be a legal document for parental abortion whereby the male can waive all rights to the child and have no connection to it ever (unless he later adopts it legally). Would certainly make things a lot easier for courts too

non existent

You have the right to pay paternity. Or, to flee to another country.

None whatsoever.

Sure, you can sign away your parental rights, but you are still obligated to pay child support if she demands it or if she signs up for any kind of government assistance. Even if you make like a little bitch and run away, that shit will follow you forever. They can take away your licenses, even throw you in jail if you refuse to pay, and don't think once the kid is 18 you are off the hook. You still have to pay back what the government paid for YOUR KID, even if it comes out of your Social Security later on in life (Assuming there _IS_ Social Security by that time)

People here are hitting it spot on. It was your choice to have sex without protection, so you assume the consequences of your actions.

You can't handle it, then don't be sticking your dick in pussy without a condom or until you get your shit snipped.

So you admit quite openly that equality of law doesn't matter to you one tiny bit

Im not sure what you mean, this is as to be one of the most vague question ive seen all year.

Kill her and dispose of her body in a safe and discreet manner. Be absolutely sure you leave no evidence that could connect you to the act.

You're able to do fuck all, & that's it.
Realistically, she should bear exactly as much responsibility in the "don't fuck then" argument; but she doesn't & never, ever will.
It's absolute sexism & completely unfair, but wtf you gonna do about it?
Her body, her choice, pony up the cash.

You have the right to use protection next time you dumb motherfucker. Now man the fuck up and accept the consequences of your actions.

Why is "woman the fuck up" never a saying?

>men
>rights

lol

Moar of this
jointhemillionaires.club

What's vague about it? You've stated that you think men should be held responsible for any possible outcome of sex even if they're misled, but women shouldn't and are right to use a man's unwanted child against him for financial gain. That is not equal, simple.

It is, you just forgot the comma

Women, the fuck up

Well... In Italy you can choose not to recognize the child, and ends pretty much there. You can't claim such child back tho and 99% the mother won't tell him you're the father.
If you have a child to support you can get tax discount and stuff like that.

simple solution
kill her and your best friend bury them together in remote area, make both of their apartments look like they packed some clothes and shit, wipe down fingerprints ext, lock apartments back up and shit, looks like your girl and best friend ran off together, get sympathy, get laid, win

Uh... obviously because no one ever says it. Retard.

oh, forgot to say to remove her womb so that if they are found the child's dna can't be traced to you

Again, im very confused, what is this principle of equality that you speak of?
The world is not an equal place, this is not a fair place.
Are you speaking about the ideal of equality?
The idea that because the world is not fair, then us as superior beings should at least try to equalize the world?
I dont dislike the idea but at the same time theres no way this makes any logical sense....

500000% mad
Get on my level pleb.

nigger detected

>just give women what they want

>everything

Let's not make it too equal now; I dislike the idea of hardships being spread equally.
It should only be privileges & ease being spread around. Let every group keep their own hardships, but spread the privileges that offset them around amongst everyone.
There's no way that can possibly fail...

I could agree with your reasoning if not for one fatal flaw.
We do not possess any reliable mean to judge and categorize hardships and privileges.

Why do you Feminists hate men so much you want them to suffer with a child? just because I fuck someone doesn't mean I have to pay her for the rest of my life. Men fought wars to have freedom and people like you want to shackle people again. A bitch knows what she's getting herself into if she doesn't abort. Why are men continually asked to suffer just to bust a nut,?

Apparently my sarcasm wasn't blatant enough.

In my defense white knights are everywhere so you got me

I think the popular argument to that right now is that women have to deal with it for nine months and they're the ones who are going to go through pain birthing it, so I guess the law wants to make the men suffer in some way as well.

I honestly don't know. I'd rather just stay away from women until this lunacy is over. Or, I'm never fucking anyone without a condom.

This gets overturned in court all the time. Court favors women period

It's all good mate. To be honest I think the issue is way more complicated than both sides are giving it credit for.

On one hand, yeah, no one should have to be a parent if they don't want to, even a guy, and "well maybe you just shouldn't have any sex then," is bullshit for a number of reasons, but on the other hand, compelling someone to get an abortion is kind of fucked up too.