I got fired today for literally no reason or explanation. How do I get back at them for firing me like that...

I got fired today for literally no reason or explanation. How do I get back at them for firing me like that? It's a pizza place

what was your position?

The "best" revenge is living well.

have ten pizzas delivered to them

>It's a pizza place

so, entry level position for kids in high school.

get a better job. aspire to be more.

Driver

I think what may have happened was they waited for one of their other drivers to get a car and once he did they cut me loose. Which if that's the case it's a douche move I've only been working there two weeks

Buy all their pizzas so they wont be able to sell any to any other customers. Then throw them away without eating any. It will work.

sue them, this is something you could quite easily take to court if you really didn't do anything

bullshit. it's fire-bombs.
Burn the place down. They'll never suspect you, you don't work there anymore.

Look up if your state has at-will employment. If it does you're shit out of luck, they can fire you and not have to give a reason.

fuck that pussy shit
put on a balaclava, hide in the bushes and break their legs with an aluminum baseball bat when they leave work

Sure there was a reason

You are one of us, its very likely you sucked at your job and deserved this, yet you still seek vengence.
There no hope for people like you, kill yourself.

I was makjng pretty good but it was a temp job for me. But to fire me randomly like that is just an asshole move. You couldn't at least tell me over the phone instead of making me come in and look like an idiot? It wasn't even the owner who fired me that's the thing.

Order a bunch of pizzas from another pizza place to be delivered there.

They did you a favor. Get a better job. That will show them.

Kek

Why don't you check out Snapchatz .com leak your crush nudes

KEK

This is what happened
>come in
>head chef tells me I don't work there anymore
>ask him why
>doesn't tell me
If you're gonna fire somebody at least give them a fucking reason

You were there for 2 weeks.
I'll assume you are either in Canada or USA. Either way it's perfectly legal. Sorry about your luck, but these jobs are literally a dime a dozen, so I suggest you go next door and apply there.

Wait until there's a pile of kids in the place, then walk in and fire a 12 gauge shotgun under your chin.

Start to scream, because you'll only be mangled beyond recognition, not dead.

Everyone is traumatized.

You win.

Bonus points if the shot is a mix of birdshot + confetti.

what's the name of the chick in the picture? I've seen her before

if they gave you no written reason then they have no grounds to terminate you, even if there is a written agreement between you and them that says otherwise

take it to court, threatening them first with legal action before committing

No reason needed within 3 months

This thread is over.

file a wage complaint with the state. report them to the irs for tax evasion. any business that takes cash usually has tax problems.

Jacob

If you were friends with everyone that works there, organize a walk out day with everyone in the store, strike for a raise type deal. They will be sweating while having to do all the work themselves, and if they don't fire everyone and re-hire new people (which is also a pain in the ass) then they will be forced to pay their currently employees more.

I don't give a shit what's perfectly legal I'm pissed off. You don't just randomly fire people because you feel like it. I want to know why I was fired at least.

This means you're a shit worker. Try harder.

Not really if they have labor laws that say standard probationary period is 3 months

HOLY SHIT LOST IT FROM CONFETTI!!!

Depends entirely on where you live. Most places also have a probationary period where a new employee can be let go for any reason.

Can you fucking imagine, lol?

People think you just fired off a cannon of confetti until they see your face.

Then the real fun starts.

How do I report them for tax evasion? I don't want to fuck myself over in the process

Well, you must have not been the employee they hoped you'd be.

Now either we order hundreds of pizzas for rando addresses or this thread dies.

state or not, federal standards for employment and wages dictate that a reason in writing must be presented at time of termination

if there's no pink slip, then there is no mutual understanding of loss of position and thus there is no mutual culpability between the two parties

even if there is a probationary period set for termination without reason, there must still be a written notice per federal regulations

now i wanna massacre a mall or something with birdshot and confetti...

Just file your taxes properly and you won't have any issues

It's literally put the fucking food in the car, give it to customer, return back. And at no point did they ever say I was fucking up, other than making those cheap fucking boxes but I'm knew and they didn't show me how to make it purposely. It's just bullshit man now I have to find another goddamn job that'll work around my schedule

This, either let it go and move on with your life and just accept it or do this. Anything else and your just being a potentially self sabotaging user.

>get job at other pizza place
>be the best driver you can be
>5 minute deliveries
>scorpion jacket and all
>eventually go back to other store with 50 empty pizza boxes from new work
>fill boxes with vermin
>claim to have a delivery for this location
>pre paid
>leave them there
>call city, say store has disgusting kitchen
>flawless victory

They dont owe you an explanation and certainly dont owe you a job, you pussy. Muh entitlements. Faggot.

Make a report to SOCA (or your relevant equivalent).

Unlikely anything will get done about it though.

I'm a qualified chartered accountant and Ive never known anyone to go down for tax evasion that I've known or acted for. It's so under-reported and under-investigated. Much easier to just force the working class to pay late penalty fines.

Spread the word that they have the best pizza in town, that will make more customers to come, and therefore they will need to hire an extra hand, and that will be you because experience. Jup, that's the way.

In what city are you based? Can Sup Forums help you get another job?

it means you were either lazy or not the easily exploitable dumbshit they were looking for.

hail capitalism and die in the street

>Columbine, now with confetti and rainbows!

I'm going to hell.

if everyone on here writes bad help reviews it'll probably drive there business down. so what's it gonna be anons? should will help op out ?

Sue for wrongful termination and make a bogus accusation about why they terminated you. But it has to be a rational and plausible reasom

Get the fuck over it and get a real job.

^this guy is right
raise hell with them op and threaten a case

even if you don't win, you could get settled by them out of court and that would give you like a year's worth of pay so that you can bum around for a while in the period between having no job and getting a new one

Allahu akbar the place

no, you absolutely can not sue (unless its a violation of protected classes). Look up "at will" jobs.

so let me guess, you're going to hire a lawyer for this? $150/hr, to have the judge order the job to give a written explanation of termination. sounds economical to a pizza driver

OP, find another job and get over it. Trying to get back at a fucking pizza place only makes you look more pathetic

>You are one of us
What you mean "we", shite man?

If it's California then the can let you go for no reason at all. No written, no nada. At will employment.

WITNESSED

let's write bad yelp reviews on that pizza place

Perry Mason of the Interwebs has spoken!

(No, don't believe him. Just another fucking idiot blowhard.)

We are not your personal army, OP

see below
at will is going to be a poor argument against the federal laws that are in favor of right to work

These guys get it.

instead you should just Snapchatz.com and all your worries will be gone!

not op, just thought it would be hilarious to bring down a pizza joint with bad yelp reviews

dude this happened to me just a few months ago. moved to take a new job and a few months later they just fired me one morning. explicitly refused to tell me why. fucking bullshit, but that's what happens when you live in at-will America.

also my vote is old-school, pour sugar in your boss's gas tank

Check into clinic for hepatitis treatment.

that is making the assumption that the state in which op resides has "at will" employment clauses

even then, there are federal laws prohibiting termination without reason or notice

OP, post the name of the pizza place and the address and we'll write a terrible review so other people can avoid it.

you special little snowflake, you.

>Piece of shit confirmed

You think they did it because of something unfair?
He is 17 years old and working at a pizza place. Let the faggot find a real job.

Instead you should check out Snapchatz.com and leak anyones nudes

A pizza place or some other shitty corporate job only does it because they think that they can get away with it, if any specific place gets a suit against them they would cut it the fuck out anf prob fire the store owner

Weird. One of my friends who was a driver from Round table also got fired recently. Basically a good plan is to go to HQ and tell them all the shady shit that they did and ask for mental compensation for how they treated you. There's much more to this idea than that but you'd have to come up with the specifics on your own.

That's not really true. Even at-will states have other ways to annoy stupid employers. California has its Labor Commissioner, for example, who makes sure that fired employees were paid in full at the moment they were "let go": if the employee was not paid everything they were owed (including accrued vacation pay) immediately on termination, that employee's wages will become a daily fine until the employee is paid in full.

OP needs to contact an employees-rights group in his own state and leave Sup Forums alone. This isn't /r/ and it isn't /adv/ and it isn't Sup Forums.

First of all, nearly EVERY state has this law.

Secondly, you are assuming that OP actually did not get told. I'm pretty sure hes just bitter that he got fired.

have you heard of employment at will? someone can fire you for literally any reason that isn't a protected group (race, age, etc. . .) They could simply say they just didn't like you.

#1 wait several months before doing anything so you will not be thought of as a suspect.

Chloe Lamb

Get a better job

Cool it Mr. Gosling

OP dont listen to this user, hes probably still working his very first job if he thinks thats how it works. They can fire you for ANY reason until your probationary period is up, which is generally 3 months. You have no grounds to sue or even complain, if you werent such a socially inept shithead you wouldn't have let a new driver steal your job.

If OP is white it's hard to prove wrongful termination. No lawyer would take his case. Trust me.

OP give us their number and we will order an assload of pizzas to random houses and waste a shit load of money for them.

These bots need to fuck right off.

this is the only feasible justice but OP will surely be the first person they accuse.

op post the job location and the name so i can write up a fucked up reciew, if not don't ask for help you faggot

This is very sound advice. Make them so busy they'll call you back to work

These people do not understand what "at will employment" means. Or else they do understand and simply want to bully OP into giving up. In any event, STFU you noisy idiots! OP still has rights, just not all that many.

Burn them alive then make sausage from their corpses to use as topping

Honestly OP most business in "right to work" states have "RIF" policies.
RIF=Reduction in force
If you were last hired you may have been subject to RIF. Those who are can be let go for pretty much any reason if the business needs to.
Like many other posters said, "hard to prove wrongful termination."

so? He didn't do anything illegal if we do it. Use you're brain.

It's a Pizza Joint the answers is simples.

Print out 500 piece of paper explaining how they use
Mirkat Meat and they should be shut down immediately, Make it short and
use a picture cut the A4 in to 4 pieces and letter drop to peoples mail boxs everytime you go out in the day.

Just given you 2000 things to do against them OP.

Don't do anything, file for unemployment like an adult and then go out and get another job.

my nigga

>I got fired today for literally no reason or explanation. How do I get back at them for firing me like that? It's a pizza place

throw a stone in the windows at night

>birdshot + confetti
This is now a YLYL bread.

>Spread the word that they have the best pizza in town, that will make more customers to come, and therefore they will need to hire an extra hand, and that will be you because experience. Jup, that's the way.

Or just tell people prize is 25 % off, 30 % if they order two or more, and same thing would happen.

call local health inspectors office and make an anonymous complaint

Op here, turns out I'm not fired it was a misunderstanding. The chef meant I wasn't working today but I guess misspoke and told me anymore. I'm going in tomorrow. Also I didn't ask for a personal army but thanks for the support bros