India is the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world

India is the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world.
Prove me wrong Sup Forums.
>pro tip, you can't

they cook babies for dinner

DESIGNATED

This guy comes back every fucking day. Go AWAY

They literally poo in the loo, and swim... And bathe.. Etc... Shit tier nigger country.

sure you are kid, sure you are.

they buy babies' meat in the market so they can cook it, for their cows are sacred

India is the most important country in the world. Without india the world would have never made it this far in technologies, resources and infrastructure.

SHITTING

just because 10 guys can travel on the same crappy motorcycle in the India doesn't mean the India is better m8

STREETS

I'd hit that.

india has the cleanest, best rivers in the world guys.

I too just got done watching Slumdog Millionaire

the public bathrooms in india are a model for the world to copy.

I'm sure your female population, parias and your hygene will most certainly agree with your statement, you parasite of the civilized world.

But you have to be troll, so whatevs.

Serious question, I thought the Ganges was supposed to be sacred and shit? They just gave up or what?

This, what an elegant bathroom.
India is truly the pinnacle of architecture.

Poo

most of their rivers seem to be like that. more then half the little shit stains drop shit in the streets or in public; it is one of the most disgusting countries on the planet.

lol op btfo

India has the best hamburgers

India is what happens when subhuman trash inhabit naturally beautiful landscapes

Living in India would be like wiping your ass with a porcupine after every time you took a shit

fuck that. those cows stand around eating piles of thrown away garbage all day. hell no.

> Rome, AD100, complete sewer system
> India today, shitting streets

india gave the world the number 0 and without that there'd be no advanced maths and without that no computers no internest no b.

thank you india for giving us Sup Forums.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

truth

>make india use loo again

As a nation India has trouble mastering the flush toilet and basic sanitation.

Wrong

How many dead bodies were pulled out of the Ganges river today?

Poo in the loo pajeet

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

Pajeet my son, if you're belly hurts shit on the designated shitting street. And feel much better.

hindu

Kek, try that again
But this time in English

here is a pic of your average indian. and he's supposed to break every bone in my body??

giving that dude a flick on the forehead would cause him to break and collapse.

shutup little dik whiteboi