Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

jointhemillionaires.club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DICKS OUT FOR THIS THREAD

Reimu!

rollio

hi loves

Hey.

-Nico

check em

Hai, Reimu.
I wonder what you're busy with...?

Al here. How is everyone doing?

Hello Reimu :) I hope your week was fantastic mine was a little rough, but it got better today.

-CG

Hi everybody. I'll just be lurking.

-phi

Same here, actually.

Hi!

Well, last night I got kicked from the Aneki chatroom. Twice.

-Nico

Hello again, Ai. How was your day?

How's your night going?

Moar of this
jointhemillionaires.club

hallo
-nobody

Good evening everyone! How are you all doing?

I'll be sitting here and providing runecastings using the Elder Futhark runes to anybody that wants them, so feel free to ask for one of those instead!

Well I'm glad it got better for you :)

-CG

How was your day Reimu?

Oh no you don't phi. You'll be having conversations.

HI CG, how are you today.

That's a shame. Do you know why?

Hey. I had fun, I was off work to day so I played some basketball with friends. How was yours?

Hey, is that you Odysseus?

Hey Vert, how are you today?

-Al

Hey what's up? Can I get a tarot RE my career please? Thanks.

what is this?
-nobody

Feeling better?

-phi

Don't bring that here, please.

Decent, I guess. Things from last night got a resolution of sorts, so it's not bothering me anymore.

>kicked from the group
So, am I supposed to feel unwelcomed now or something?

i know not of this Odysseus, i'm a nobody
-nobody

Fantastic. Actually got some very good news today. I'm getting a green card to help with my head issues. :D

Commencing bumping protocol...

Bumping complete.

For the Glory of Anonkind.

Hi can i get a fortune names jose

Qt

Well if I must I shall.

-phee phi pho phum

Here we go again, fortune-telling anonchan.

Make it spooky.

Evening madam.

-phi

I need some info on my love life

Sleepy, but good! How are you?

What is what?

Yeah! Kind of, there was a lot of stress today and it resolved itself in a rather disappointing way, but now I have the whole weekend off.

It is similar to tarot reading, user, but with runes!
No u
>

Can't stop you from coming. Can stop giving you notifications. Take that however you want.

I'm a little new. May I donate my previous dubs to this man?

-CG

Damnit...

Really you want a get? Really? Whatever I'll go try /x/.

rerollerino

At the insistence of Reimu, I'm just going to leave it at that.

Hey 2B

-Nico

Hiya Nep

rune reading, never heard of it
-nobody

tarot reading for Donavan? kek please gib dubs

I appreciate the donation thanks

I... binged a series on netflix. Toldja I wasn't very exciting

So you're not Odysseus just saying his name was Nobody to fool Polyphemus into thinking he wasn't actually Odysseus? That's a shame.

Great news, I hope you can get over them. Do you mind talking about them?

Another good introduction, I like this one too.

I'm not saying you must, but I'm sure some people would enjoy it.

I'm doing well. Are you feeling alright? You seemed a bit out of it last time you were here, and you were missing a bit before that.

Alright. Anything else going on?

-Al

No problem. Sharing is caring :)

-CG

I cracked my phone screen real bad.
I just spent the last 2hrs trying to get it fixed or replaced, which I can do neither.
And now I think I'm having a meltdown.
It's just a fucking phone. What the fuck is wrong with me. I'm in this state of wanting to breakdown crying or punch someone in the face, and I don't know which.
I just want to be fucking done.

Are you coming on to me?

Okay. Rested?

-phi

What series was it? I enjoy movies and shows from time to time.

-Al

Not at all. Ask away.

going without a phone will be the most peaceful days of your life, let it be

I will, I'm just exhausted and distracted right now so I'll probably be slow to respond. How's work?

-phi

>jose has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Love", "50".
good luck for you

You're frustrated, and this screen crack was the final straw. What's on your mind, user?

Sorry to hear about your screen. Sometimes the little things make life seem like it is spinning out of control.

nope, just nobody, shadows are security
-nobody

It's not even that.
I spend most weekends not using my phone.

Good evening *curtsies*

Thank you. Still working on a few others.

>Donavan has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "54".
eh better than bad luck

It's pretty natural to get really frustrated when technology breaks down on you. It might just be a phone, but it's something you got used to using on a daily basis. You take it for granted, but then when you don't have it temporarily, it drives you nuts. Nothing is wrong with you Anonymous.

I cast a set of runes and read them similarly to how Reimu reads tarot.

I'm fine! I've had a stressful week with lots of work, and the last time I was here I was barely awake, but now I get to rest properly over the weekend.

As rested as I'm going to get, really. I was hoping to relax and spend some time with someone before I went to bed, but they were asleep themselves.

If you're feeling that way from the phone it's probably more then the phone. It might be that it's the one thing you were hoping held together. That's usually how it is for me.
Something small happens and I feel broken when it was just the final straw. I focus on the small thing because I don't want to deal with the big stuff.

But that's just me and I'm not very clever.

-phi

thanks pal

Hi! I started to work for my own and it's going horrible. Should I continue? This situation is so stressfull.

I rarely even used notifications though, I'm always on mobile.
Hello anonymous, how is it hun?
There is not much to see really.
Try it out, readings are quite accurate somehow, it is even scary. Either Reimu or Vert can give you one.
Relax user, look, check out if you can order a replacement for it online, replacing a broken screen isn't extremely difficult, or take it to be repaired to a tech.
Calm down hun.

Shame. I hope your weekend is restful.

-phi

and theres your dubs for the tarot reading

Then do you mind telling me generally what they are? Do you have many issues or just one or two big ones?

Good. Its hard work but its good. Didn't have work today so I played basketball with some friends.

Alright then Mr. Nobody, have fun in the thread.

I'll be watching this conversation, if it looks like I can help I'll step in

Well, so far the new ones are looking pretty good. How's life?

That's good. Any particular reason there was a lot of work that you'd like to discuss, or would you rather keep it private?

-Al

oh, could I have one of these readings?

-nobody

Happy Friday!

Hi Reimu!
Hello my friends!

Mantis

Yes, you'll be happier and more used to it after the first payday, trust me.

ah, Mr. nobody was a good movie, kind of a trip
-nobody

Hey

hello

Feeling a little tired.

WEW

puffy vulva

Basketball is a good way to spend time.

-phi

will i die a virgin

It had its benefits. They woke up the same time as I did, which was nice.

We spent all week preparing for an important meeting that ended up having to be postponed. It was very frustrating.

Would you like to ask a specific question, or just have a general reading?

Any art in the works? Just physical tired or more?

-phi

Hi lewdmu

-phi

You're all probably right. It was a long week, but I can't nail down anything particularly bad.
To replace the screen is like $250, I'd fix it myself but I don't have any of my tools.
It's just I almost cried on the drive back home. Like the fuck is up with that,

Maybe, maybe not

I'm pretty well held together for the most part, but I do struggle with hearing voices or heavy labored breathing. It's really rough when I'm trying to sleep or concentrate. Haven't been able to read well lately either :(

-CG

a general reading sounds good, i don't really have any major concerns I try to live as stress free as possible

Well I kinda get what you are saying, but there is no payday until I make clients. It has been 2 weeks. It's hard. Fuck I didn't really believe in fortune telling either... Whatever not sure what I can rely on right now.

happy friday to you too hikari

hi lewdmu

Phone are important and can be used as symbols. Also 250 is a lot of money. Don't use this as an opportunity to beat yourself down. You're worth more.
Also what kind of phone was it?

-phi

>*shrugs*
I have no power over anybody here. If they want to come here, they'll come with or without notifications.

What is it that you do?

Will do!

sry, this was me
-nobody

Orange is the new Black. It caught my interest. I watch a lot of things.
Cute. How ya doin' tonight?
Only if you have no patience, or a narrow view.
Hey, lewd.
Good evening~
I feel like that's less something to ask for a fortune about and more something to take into your own hands...?
Like 2B said, little things can seem very big when it impacts your everyday routine or when a series of them compound. It's normal. And healthy, I'd say. I cry all the time

Thank you for your support.

Life is good, I really can't complain. Had my symposium today; killed it with my presentation.

>$250
You are totes getting ripped.
What phone do you have? Is it a high end one?
What kind of job are we talking about here user?
Only thing I can say is that being unstable has never been this fun.

A mix of physical tiredness and mental.

I got some of the pencil pictures though.

Hello. I got some of the pencil pictures. Give me a minute to get em.