Found out my GF sent this pic of herself to the baby's dad she nanny's for. She is 18 he is 26...

Found out my GF sent this pic of herself to the baby's dad she nanny's for. She is 18 he is 26. He works from home so he is often there when she is. >She denies it but honestly, what's the likelihood he fucked her?

You're screwed

not as likely as the chance i fucked her

I would dump the slut for even sending a pic like that to another dude in the first place. You already know the answer.

is the pic that bad?

ABORT
MARRIED, FATHER, 26, CAN AFFORD A NANNY, WORKS FROM HOME (RICH)
DEAD IN THE WATER

dump your pics then dump her

get rid of her. don't delude yourself. she's probably fucked him already.

even if this is fake shit, let this be a warning to all men: if your girl has sent a sexy picture of herself to another guy, it's over and you should kick her to the curb while you still have your pride.

If she sent that and she's not fucking him, it's only a matter of time

Who cares about the pic. She has a hairy stomach. That's reason enough to ditch her.

I would discretely find a way to tell the wife. Maybe she'll fuck you for revenge too.

80%, 99% if it's been more than a month since this was sent.

Op sorry to break it you but yes she fucked him. There is no reason for her to send a photo like that.

If she cropped it, it's a very bad sign.

she sent it after he told him she couldn't nanny for him anymore because he was hitting on her, saying she had body of a goddess etc. But then i found out he asked for a pic and sen that

this is fake, but if it were real, yeah, gtfo of there man....

how?

If you have to ask....

Sigh.

Instead of a group photo, it's now just a bikini shot of her.

Also why bother cropping it, if it isn't "personalized"?

true

It's over for you OP

Op, does she know you know about the pic?

Did the dad ever reply?

These are important.

What was the context of the picture, as the picture in and of itself isn't geared towards being sexy.

yes she apologized and said she sent that for him to leave her alone

What was his reply?

Did she really quit - or just PLANS on quitting?

Sounds pretty bullshitty. So she couldn't come to you for help? And wasn't that after she quit?

like i said she told me that she thought he likes her and kept hitting on her so she decided to quit the job...as a last thing he kept insisting on a picture so she sent that

she quit after we talked about it

I believe she was sorry she waa caught. What semi intelligent person sends a pic to a dude to get him to stop hitting on them??

what you mean?...she said he kept insisting on a picture as a final thing

this

OP the fact you are here asking tells me you know the answer. She was into some shady deeds. I hope you don't live with her.

I mean this.

You are a 26 yo dude hitting on an 18 yo. She says stop or i will quit. Your response is to ask her for one last pic of her tight body so i can tribute it later.

Her response? She says ok, just so you leave me alone? How about - asshole feel lucky i dont tell your wife. Leave me the fuck alone.

No person with a brain would send that pic to just appease them. Unless they had something over me. Maybe he said send the pic or i show your man the texts where you beg for my cock.

Anyway you slice it, it's not good.

She's fucking him. Get cucked or dump her.

I feel ya...but ok why didn't she sent nudes of her tight busty body instead? And trust me it is

Easy. It wasnt sent to shut him up!

It was sent as an early tease. Or a sensual reminder. Chicks are into the seduction. Getting a guy excited. The buildup.

Ecentually she would build up to nudes but you caught her. Hence her invented story.

i appreciate your thoughts...

so then wouldnt it be likely she hasn't fucked him yet but was planning to instead? If they fucked already i don't see the big buss about a bikini pic..

Does it matter?

Either she fucked him or wanted to fuck him and actively took steps towards that.

Either is inexcusable and she'll ddefinitely do it again. But be more careful about it next time.

I don't know anything about you but you're young right? You deserve someone that you won't constantly needing to be checking on or thinking about. Live your life man and dont be saddled with this stupid fucking stuff.

thank you

goddamn dat fuzzy belly is sexy. moar pics please

Southern California has some nice lakes, amirite?

>I'd fuck your girlfriend, so he probably has.

You're welcome i guess. Its shitty. Im an oldfag that wasted so many years on an undeserving girl. Dont be me man. It sucks, but its the best way. I hope you can see it too.

Good luck.

>She has a hairy stomach
Not OP, but little blonde hairs like that are a huge turn-on for me.

Looks like you've been getting smegma smoochys from your loving GF. Enjoy tasting another mans Gouda.

She is close to dime material i know.
i don't know many who wouldn't

we niggas

Hell yes we are

so are you gonna post more pics or not?

She's a private school jewel

dunno...maybe if i get a tribute

gabby?

probably. all girls talk to fucking much

no

please, you're a virgin neckbeard with a body pillow. You're a sad excuse for a human being.

Seconding this Public Service Announcement

Third'ing it.

As someone who's essentially made a career out of fucking up other people's relationships...these guys are right.

Stories to share?

Idk how much is worth sharing. just a long history of girls in relationships. Ruined a friends relationship by sexting with his girl and later fucking her(nothing physical until after they broke up). Had my sister's friends fiancee' blow me when i was 15-16. Currently fucking a married mother of 2

There's more, just kinda showing what i meant by my original comment.

Interested to hear how the current mom relationship started.

what type of pic would anyone like to see?

nudes

got any nipple pinching or facials?

You need to film her nkaed as often as possible in next few weeks.. even with hidden camera if need be.. so if ahe leaves u have memories ans can send the new guy nudes of her

Started passing notes to eachother at work due to boredome. I made a joke about kidnapping girls & how they always run away in response to something she said (it works because of my personality) & she said she wouldn't. Took my chances and starting leaning the conversation more sexually....ong story short, it went well

Older than you? You fuck in her house? How often? Hows the sex? Still work together?

yes, no, rarely unfortunately (again, mother of 2 so not much free time), Incredible especially considering how long i lusted after this chick, yes

start with other-side non-nude...i wonder if her boss got to see this

When you do fuck - does she just come, screw you and then leave back to her home life? That would be ideal.

typically, thats how all the others have worked. Honestly, would consider dating or marrying this chick in the future.

Bad idea but I appreciate the sentiment. Thanks for sharing. :-) Hope it lasta a while for you!

Oh, absolutely terrible idea lol...Np, thanks for the well wishes.

Have you ever sent a picture of yourself to someone you didn't want to fuck? Or did fuck?

She hasn't yet, and it's pissing her off. She needs the D. His D.

>yes she apologized and said she sent that for him to leave her alone
LMAO! "Here's me in a bikini. Now LEAVE ME ALONE!"

any more shots where you can see her fuzziness?

dont think so

fair enough, appreciate them anyway. please proceed.

Shes a smokeshow. Do you have any nudes?

>She denies it but honestly, what's the likelihood he fucked her?

If she isn't, she will. When it finally happens she will blame you and insist your jealousy pushed her to that point. Move on with your life.

yes

Whats your fav pic?

SLOWEST THREAD EVER

i have to be at work in 8 hours. please show her pussy so i can go to bed

what you think

tryign to bust a nut to her?

Get to the fucking nudes already. Losing patience

not tonight, maybe eventually. going to bed soon

not worth the wait?

no, not with a busy 10-hour shift in store. night.

JESUS FUCK YOURE ALL STUPID
SHE IS ALL OVER GOOGLE
LOSER OP PRETENDING AS USUAL

Damn
this is my fav so far
cant wait to see the yay-yo

user plz I want to fap

Any of you guys fucking?

all over? is she famous?

gonna bust when i get that ff. got any sex pics or pics with cum?

Let his wife know

post a tribute