New cuck thread

New cuck thread.
Continued from Post your girls, others say what they would do.

She's so fucking hot.
Have you got kik?

wwyd to my gf?

nice. keep going from there. what kind of pantiees does she wear and what does her body look like (especially her pussy and the shave)? How would the story continue?

Great thought. I bet her swweat makes for a good lubricant, but her pussy sure gets wet fast too. Which holes would you fuck with your alternative lube?

No

Any thoughts for my wife before she gets home?

wwyd to my slut girlfriend

DP, me in her cunt. One of her old sorority sisters in her mouth with a strap-on. Her choice. Then I'll bang her 'friend'

don't you dare to stop

NoodZ?

go on

Hahaha. You like her that much? What is it, that appeals most to you on her? Here's another picture if her for you. This time even with some cleavage.

Go more into detail. I would love to hear your thoughts about her body and what she'd be up to and how you would like to fuck her.

ass fuck, throat fuck and force her to take my load deep in her stomach

use Erika?

Would love to lay her on a bed, legs wide spread and eat out her pussy until she cums heavily and my mouth is full of her juice. Then it would be my turn. I'd fuck her cute little pussy which has a nice landing strip, while she plays with her bouncing tits. I'd fuck her hard until I am about to cum. I would pull my dick out and shoot a fat load all over her belly and creaming her pussy nicely.

WWYD to my girl ? Will keep replying to yours if you do mine

Anyone want to cuck or help me fuck my gf? Tell me how. Here me fucking her ass

Take her to do the hood and let me and my niggas stretch her out. On a dirty ass mattress and film that shit.

Would You fuck her? With a black dick

She has been curious for a while about having a 3some with another girl. Any other thoughts about her anons?

Wwyd to my girlfriend?

slut trained submissive milf that likes to get stuffed. thoughts?

whoa, got her a new gsm?

Have suck the tip of my dick and playing with the head of my cock until spurting huge ammounts of cum into her mouth. Then watchas she plays with it, gatgles and swallows. She looks beautiful with a filled mouth!

How would anons fuck her?

What?

a new GSM

fuck that face hard.

caught with not her BF leaving a bar, thoughts?

Literally have had her do that to me she loves to play with cum

Spread her so I can fuck her

my GF was a slut in college, is it wierd I troll \b\ in hopes of finding evidence of this?

you are one lucky guy then. sounds like perfect fucking material. Also she has an amazing body, would reallx love to explore it. Is she avaliable for fucking all three of her holes. Keep posting her. Also, how would you fuck my girl?

Wife

I want to go to a hotel bar, get drunk with my GF and see how much I can get for her

like this, any other thoughts?

I can only see two holes. Flip her over. I want to fuck the 3rd

What all appeals? That smile that lights up a room. I love it when she acts annoyed when I remind her not to cover up her freckles. I love it when she giggles when I grab her by the waist and tries to squirm away when I nibble on her neck. I get so hard as she rubs her soft ass against me.

I'm so happy she hit the Areola lottery. THey're so perfect I have to lick her nipples. THey're so sensitive. It's really great when she throws her arms around my neck as my tongue all over her breasts.

By that point I can smell how she soaked her panties. It's go time. I love dragging my nose through her muff. I love how shy she gets as I approach her clit. But that shyness quickly falls away as I suck on her most sensitive part, flicking it with my tongue and she grabs me by my hair, directing my kisses all over her inner thighs and up and down her soaked lips. I try to slurp up as much of her juice as possible.

I move my hands from under her ass when she comes, covering her tummy allowing her to grab my head with her legs. She bucks, my I know not to stop until she's done. A couple times.

She always acts embarrassed when she tastes her sex on my list. Fortunately that's my fetish. But I can see in her eyes that she needs more stimulation.

Soaked and ready, She takes my thick cock with no pain. We stare into each others eyes, because this transcends the physical. I always wonder if she chooses her toenail polish because of how it looks in contrast to the ceiling over the bed. I sometimes wish she'd be comfortable with me sucking on her toes, but that'll have to be another day when she stops being so self-conscious about her feet. The best part is right after I let her get comfortable having me inside her, and I start pulling out, she almost immediately starts matching me stroke for stroke.

I'm lucky she knows me so well. If I'm about to cum so soon because she is so tight, she wraps her legs around me to slow me down, because

cont'd

Decided to bring the subject up with my wife a long time ago. She would get horny but act all prude and put off. Lately she's more and more into it.

Wow! This is really good work. Sadly I have to leave now. Hit me up at [email protected] with the rest and we can chat and exchange WWYD's. Alright?

Wwyd lads? Lots of detail just be gentle on her stomach

She knows I love the feel of her smooth legs on my ass. When she realizes I can hold it anymore, she grabs my ass with both hands to shove me deeper in and grips my cock as hard as she can inside. I secretly regret not seeing the ropes I shoot into her, but feeling her cunt twitch as my dick does makes it all worthwhile.

I always love watching her climb on top of when she *needs* to ride me. Hell, I even love watching her ass sway as she climbs off of me and out of bed.

I've earned my sandwich. I hope she makes it wearing nothing but her apron.

Please

Wow! Thank you so much. This must have been one of the best reads I had in here for a long time. Great work!

As said before. if you wanna exchange WWYDs, hit me up on [email protected]

Bump

whats a GSM?

Ki k tssssschan

She needs BBC splitting her up

This is her.

I would ram it in her tight ass so hard

She loves her ass being used.

What would you guys do to her? My gf.

Id make her bend over and oil her up

Bent over.

Ugly as fuck, I swear... are you like 15 or 16?

More of your convo

Anyone want her?

She's very hot. Is she going to cuck you?

Props

Nice slampiggy

Got kik ?

That's the last txt convo we had.

Lets see full body. Id def nut in her

Would make a great cumslut

Idk if she's just playing with me or if she's totally into it. It's a tricky conversation
I have her Kik. I don't use it.

Damn, it was hot, post more sometime. Kik?

Let her add me ill make her crazy tssssschan

More

That's it for the convo

here's the bottom two holes.
you have a preference?
any details?

A dildo up her ass

wwyd

Any more interest?

Would love to hear what you think and how you would use her

Put her on her knees and make her beg me to keep fucking her while you are forced to watch

pls

more!

anything else?
she does enjoy butt play

keep going

Degrade that fat whale make her walk on al fours naked and with a buttplug in

Share your thoughts for her

smoking body. more nudes?

user its me from the other thread lets keep the story going

Anybody have cuck captions?

anyone else?
she likes to hear stories of her being shared and used.
no other thoughts?