/brit/

Sorry but anyone who unironically uses the word 'nonce' is a pleb. Even ignoring the fact that it's a prison slang term. The working classes are unhealthily obsessed with paedophilia and so they had to come up with a non-Latinate slang term for it. Yeah, it's obviously a noxious, vile thing to do, but you should know that more successful people don't think about it as much as you do. It's up there with rape and murder but it's not in its own class. I think a big reason why plebs obsess about it is because it's so obviously wrong that it's a really easy moral cause for the unintelligent to cling to. Also there's the fact that there's a conspiratorial element to it (elite paedo rings etc.) - it's an easy way to bash people who are more successful than you and whom you're jealous of, without necessarily having definitive proof. A final note is that the lower classes have always dictatorially been the arbiters of sexual morality. Homosexuality only became taboo and criminalised after plebs got the vote in the mid 19th century. Bear that in mind. A Victorian poet (I forget his name) got dragged to court and eventually imprisoned because he wrote a poem about a priest seducing a 12 year old boy. Not because the child was 12 years old, but because he was male. Makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Organization_of_Short_Statured_Adults
i.4cdn.org/gif/1488769182866.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GGfz7ptRjgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

tl;dr: anime

not going to read this post

what i will do, however, is post in this thread

babestation

shan't

anime!!!!!

sick of living

Emma Watson's fat bum

i weigh 78kg at 6'2" and i'm literally auschwitz mode

dire existence
what kind of creature eats in bed?

Ironically Jews are the master race

Nonce twat

that's pretty low for 6'2 hahaha that's my weight and I'm 3 inches shorter

Wish I could just let go and live like this.

need a bloody bf

Just did a rather large cum lads

race of perpetual slaves

literally why would you want that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Organization_of_Short_Statured_Adults

my room is almost that bad. I just dont have the strength to end it all.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1488769182866.webm

recently i have decided to keep my living area clean

nothing has really changed except now when i get out of bed i don't stand on dirty clothes and there is more surface area to put things on

Is your sock pregnant?

>American tv
>after 9pm
>STILL censor the word 'shit'
hits a bit to close to home eh?

Is this from the new alien movie

yanks don't know what they're missing

wish my foreskin would go back like that ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

Looks like fun.

>he has a cum sock
What are you 12?

>some men can convince women to touch these
absolutely brain scrambling

>americans don't know what this is

Why doesn't it?

wish i had one

Cum rag*

Well, it became a rag after I came on it

Why is it wearing a snood?

so where does the cummies go?

6. And yet I would not on that account decline for myself a few additional years; although, if my life's space be shortened, I shall not say that I have lacked aught that is essential to a happy life. For I have not planned to live up to the very last day that my greedy hopes had promised me; nay, I have looked upon every day as if it were my last. Why ask the date of my birth, or whether I am still enrolled on the register of the younger men?[8] What I have is my own. 7. Just as one of small stature can be a perfect man, so a life of small compass can be a perfect life. Age ranks among the external things.[9] How long I am to exist is not mine to decide, but how long I shall go on existing in my present way is in my own control. This is the only thing you have the right to require of me, – that I shall cease to measure out an inglorious age as it were in darkness, and devote myself to living instead of being carried along past life.

[8] As in the original comitia centuriata, men between the ages of seventeen and forty-six.
[9] As riches, health, etc.

thank god im fucking cut.

that is absolutely horrendous looking and any yank girl would shriek if they saw it

On my tummy :3

too tight

yeah yank girls have never had a cock that big

Pea Brain - in a sock
Ape Brain - on a rag or towel
Human Brain - into the dunny
Superhuman Brain - into the garden soil

Another brilliant video from that kino channel

Lel

I'm glad you got to choose to trim your foreskin

Pro tip : you didnt

If I was born in the UK and I'm a UK citizen but I live in the states, do I post in /brit/ or /cum/?

alri lads

how do you wank then?

/brit/

Fucked story either way
Either he didn't, and he wasted most of his life in jail
Or he did it and got away with it lol

what a pencil dick

bit messy

literally 8d chess. You have NO idea what his endgame is

just rub it

>he is loose with freedom of sweater choice

Maybe it was all part of his plan

Madman

youtube.com/watch?v=GGfz7ptRjgM

time for bed

Want to impregnate a new york jewess with my big uncut goy silly

Yep
But I don't ruin the moment by trying to catch it in a sock/rag/dirty shirt

How about a title that says "CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE"
Over a picture on the left it says "VOTE REMAIN" and has pictures of multicultural young people smiling while eating a picnic and on the right it says "VOTE LEAVE" over a collage picture of WWII photos including death camps, bombed out cities, dead soldiers with Farage pasted in the middle laughing.

I love shaving my balls but it makes me sooo nervous

D-does it go back when you're flaccid

Did phimolad kill himself in the end or what?

i don't have it

You never will

just about but the head looks like a throttled plum

Been doing this for decades and never had a slip up

Lel

It's probably quite dirty under there

Business idea: cum shirts
You put the shirt on when you start wanking, do a sex wee on it, then take it off and put your real shirt back on

ok really time to go to bed now goodnight

what do you think happens after we die lads?

use nair for men you dweeb

Mental to think that if you're hot girls DREAM of you sticking your willy in their fannies

only absolute degenerates use the phrase "sex wee"

nothing

Maybe a real thick one so you can sex wee on it and just turn it back inside out

have a job interview tomorrow that would instantly turn my entire life around

will not get it though and will be fucked and depressed for months.

go through this cycle often

this one would pay me 60k

Do you cum inside it

I think it's kinda funny desu

what job la'?

*sharts in your mart*

give me a rundown on please

'elle' means 'she' in french.

>Homosexuality only became taboo and criminalised after plebs got the vote in the mid 19th century.
sauce?

Yes, in prisons it's ridiculous when a murderer abuses a pedo because pedo is "wrong". I can understand if it's a serial rapist, but many pedos definitely seem to be harmless victims themselves, I'm sure that in some countries you can get jailed for peeping underage.

French film "Polisse" is very good, it portrays the child protection police in france, a very nice portrait. But one of the police women is a manhater, and at the end of the film (spoiler) (you've been warned) (don't complain) (she commits (still there?) suicide.
For no reason, during a police business meeting, she gets up and jumps out the window.
The director herself was abused by her father.

(also, one of the 2 members of the most respected french hip/hop band NTM plays a cop in the film. He's very prole, TTYTT) (he dated Maiwen, the director, she liked bad boys)

*shoves poo up your bum*

*exterminates the jews*

Got arrested for murdering his entire family back in the day but always maintained his innocence

Like 2 (?) Decades later in his retrial got found not guilty and I believe got a lump sum from the government

Known for wearing asstrash sweaters

David Bain

Margret Thatcher in her youth

You think Beto goes on boards like spee and is a total footy nerd and drops facts as fat as his chimichonga shits?

I hope that's the case

>asstrash
P L E B
L
E
B

Thanks for educating me on French culture

>tfw just woke up
lads

so was he innocent?
did he hate his family?
did his family mistreat him in any way?

hmm
was it autism?

post toot

*posts fucking machines*

luck!

yw

same but seeing its 5 am here that's not so bad
waking up in the middle of the night sucks if you need to do something during the day