Is it a realistic possibility that Trump will be impeached before the end of his term?

Is it a realistic possibility that Trump will be impeached before the end of his term?

what for?

Why? Because a bunch o people don't like his policy? Fuck off. I didn't like the sockmonkey but I put up with it for 8 years. The snowflakes can do the same.

Sure it's possible. Maybe even likely. To all the people saying "what for", I'm sure nobody thought Bill Clinton would be getting impeached when he first took office.

of course but it doesn't necessarily mean that he will leave the white house. Bill Clinton was impeach after the his blowjob but was still serving at the White house...

more like getting served

He got impeached for lying in court, which is something Trump could easily be convicted of, seeing as he gets a lawsuit every week or so...

Problem is, even if he does something blatantly illegal, Congress is Republican controlled, and it's gonna be a REALLY hard sell to get them to impeach their own president.

They'll do whatever is best for their donors. Right now, it looks like Trump is deregulating the shit out of lots of things, so it's highly unlikely we'll see impeachment anytime soon. But the moment their donors think Trump has lost control of Congress they'll shift.

It depends on what he does
If he does something illegal then yes
If he does nothing illegal then no

So you want Pence instead? Holy fuck dude.

easily, just wait
it'll happen anytime now guys
you'll see

dont bring common sense to Sup Forums

this guy sees further than the tip of his nose

the irony would be if impeachment is blocked by the democrats so pence doesn't become president.

He didn't get impeached though.

no

Depends on the fbi investigation.

Yes.

nice trips fag

More likely they'll invoke the 25th Amendment. He's simply not sane enough to run a government.

>implying we couldn't impeach pence

>the irony would be if impeachment is blocked by the democrats so pence doesn't become president.

Nigger, you gotta be shitting me. There is not a single rational democrat out there who wouldn't choose that fundamentalist homophobe racist conservative fucktard Pence over terrifying crazytown nutcase Trump. In a motherfucking heartbeat. Find me one, ONE single sane democrat that would rather have Trump than Pence.

that what we got now + crazy internet retard. ditch one side of this shitty equation at least

>Liberals think they can remove anyone with 40 votes.
Kek

none of you can

Trump is the god emperor

yeah, he's too cocky and ignorant

he will fuck up

Another Sup Forums poster offering up his dirty asshole to his husbando

>implying trump can't get conservatives to turn on him
dipshit

he may be impeached by the end of the month.

well i guess if congressional seats are for life there's nothing we can do

>Implying they care more about what trump does than their reelection
30% fall in voting base is pretty good incentive to stay in line desu

>implying supporting trump can never negatively impact their reelection chance

Cannuck here:
Seeing the us burn sure if fun to witness but are you sure you dont just want to take it ez?
You guys are hurting yourself at super sonic speed, you need to be aware of that.
Stop hiting yourselves....
It gets boring after a while.

so funny to see how you faggots are affraid of Sup Forums that you need to bring it everytime

he may also be your president for 4 years and be re-elected for 4 more

not really.

No.

By any chance you frequent reddit?

probably not

he's controversial but i doubt he'll do anything illegal

Nope. The rationale of those who cling to this outlandish bullshit is the same of jilted lovers who cling to the crazy delusion that their former SO (who has since moved on) will come back to them.

Doubs and he gets impeached

yes he did, he just wasn't convicted

But perhaps he already HAS done something illegal.

We're still in the dark as to what exactly is/was happening between Trump and Russia.

Maybe Trump's furious efforts to convince the public that the news can't be trusted is because he knows a big story is going to surface, and he's hoping to minimize the damage.

I REALLY HOPE SO

doubt it honestly, i was reading a thing that compared Nixon's impeachment which is the only precedent we have in modern politics

and even so that took 900 days after the process began/ realize that impeachment is not a formal legal process but a political one enacted by members of the house and senate

while Trump has stretched the limits of precedent and policy a bit he's nothing nothing outright illegal/ unless the russia investigation proves he colluded with them which if so holllyyy shit lmao

Yes. It's a distinct and very real possibility.

When it happens, you can bet you'll be able to hear the alt-right manchildren whining and crying from every street in the united states. I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back.

Clinton broke the law.

Trump has not.

>the delusion is real

>can trump be impeached during his first time
>2018 - Class I elections

Try again.

kek

Can someone post the one with pokemon cards?

impeachment doesn't get him out of office. look at bill clinton. IDK why this is

I seriously hope this will happen. Liberals will not be happy if Pence becomes the new President.

I still don't get this.

He was being audited by the IRS while Obama was in charge. If there was anything illegal don't you think it would have been brought to light.

>federal tax evasion
>sued multiple times for racial discrimination
>sex offender

He's most likely a traitor and a Russian collaborator. If he gets the death penalty for treason, I will literally cum in my pants. It will have made the entire election circus worth it to see him burned to the ground, along with all of you traitorous coward insects who lick his asshole every day online.

I really hope they try so we can start the second civil war and purge the leftist scum

probably, he's making the worlds politicians look bad, and all previous ones, because all they do and did, was sit around and debate 1 issue for pretty much a whole fucking year and then did fuck all about it, then distract you with another "hot issue" and sit around and debate that bullshit for another year and still end up doing fuck all.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums fag

right, but what has Trump done?

Proof?

News agencies can't be trusted, it's been like them for long enough that even sanders supports realised it in this election (and they're not known for being brightest of the bulb)

exactly, it's more like political pressure and potential withdrawal of collaboration from both sides of the aisle forcing a president to resign/ again, impeachment is not a formal legal process

>>federal tax evasion
>operating within the law is tax evasion
>he was audited by IRS and nothing was found

>>sued multiple times for racial discrimination
>civil suits are now criminal offences

>>sex offender
>what is innocent until proven guilty
>what is lmao no proof

Reaching.

His taxes may just show he does NOT have money; his brand is based on him being rich

yeah, that'll happen
just keep waiting there

more likely that he just has a massive heart attack

damn he's getting fat and old

right so it won't do jack shit cause he will use executive order. these liberals are so dumb.

That's all well and good, but how would that get him impeached?

>back to Sup Forums
>fag

you are not fooling anyone here faggot

The extent to which he is already cooperating with Russia means he deserves nothing less than public execution, but unfortunately your average american is a spineless coward and it's likely that nothing will ever be done about it.

>Federal tax evasion
Legal
>sued multiple times for racial discrimination
Never convicted
>Sex offender
Again never convicted, and most allegations were politically motivated

he's 70 and Hillary is 68.

This 80's gaslighting is one of my favorite memes.

Now a Trump supporter, but how long do you think Hillary would have lasted in office? She and Bill both look like they have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Libtard but that made me kek my water all over

>Trump
>russia
>traitor
You forgot usual buzzwords like racist, sexist, islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, etc

>cheeto

Yes, when the rebpublitards institutionalize what they want for the near term, and tire of his bullshit, they'll throw him out, and install pence

this post is triggering me

Kek. Good pasta mate

Your point?

He's still have to do something illegal.

You can't just impeach someone for the fun of it.

It will definitely happen. Even impeachment or an assassination. Which ever is less likely to start a war.

>Which ever is less likely to start a war.
You couldn't do that nowadays.

Everyone is too paranoid for him to get JFK'ed.

see

No he did not he got investigated. impeachment is more of a trial situation. He only got investigated and questioned to determine if they had a case for impeachment.

yes

He needs GOP support.
GOP needs to survive.
When GOP survival is at seriously at risk, Trump is finished.
GOP reps and senators in purple districts (nearly democrat) will vote to impeach, and then to convict, respectively.

QED

that they're both about the same age, yet you feel that Trump is moments away from kicking the bucket.

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in 1998.

implied, but now spelled out....dems + purple GOP = impeach + convict + welcome President Pence.....

I don't know why you just gave me a (you).

hasnt done anything so far that is impeachable user, besides have the media blare shit about him being a nazi, I have yet to see a single gas chamber. And yet everyone is running around talking about murdering all these "nazi" who have yet to offer a single death threat or violent act.. maybe user.. just maybe.. you are with the actual nazi.

pointing out that even if he gets impeached jack shit won't happen

No, the GOP needs Trump support.

Trump handed several districts and senators elections with his victories in the rustbelt.

All of the fucks who betrayed him after pussygate all got gutted barring McCain and Ryan.

Trump is the GOP now.

He was never charged only investigated. Impeachment is a formal charge for wrong doing.
The House of Representatives questioned him and investigated him but never formally charged him.

No, the House impeaches and the senate convicts on said charges.

Clinton was impeached but not charged.

A crime must be commited first fucktard

and a real crime
not "he hurt my feelings" kind of crime