I'm looking for a good anime to watch. something high in adventure and low in melodrama. any suggestions?

I'm looking for a good anime to watch. something high in adventure and low in melodrama. any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzHe4U5c5Oc
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197964159021744130/284917539551707136/1360745817373.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop watching anime

1997 Berserk

Afro Samurai

Naruto

black lagoon was pretty cool.

trigun is about par with bebop, but its likely youve seen it

I'm sick of watching gritty shows about morally ambiguous anti-heros. I wanna escape

Seinfeld; best anime

so.. shinchan?

Space Dandy
Kyousougiga (2013)
Katanagatari
Baccano!
Paprika

Black lagoon is lit asf, FMA fmab or jormungand are also good choices

This

I have watched 5,641 episodes of anime according to Anime-Planet. These are the best ones that match the description of what you're looking for. You're welcome.

Can confirm, Spcae Dandy is LIT

Watch Ghost in the Shell

Trigun

Yuru yuri is good

Last Exile
>mfw

Steins Gate

Boi knows his shit

Heard "Fern Gully" is pretty dope.
>mfw serious tho

You should check out Kyousougiga (2013) it is criminally underappreciated and flew under a lot of people's radar. Very well done animation, story and concept. Same goes for Katanagatari, an exceptional anime that just went unnoticed by a lot of western anime fans.

That's literally 90% drama you fucking twit.

Tenchi muyo.

It's very high in escapism.

Right here buddy.

Wow please just stop. Seriously did you even read the OP?

FOR FUCKIn' REAL

and 90% drama.
I swear this must be the same retard posting all these stupid suggestions, i refuse to believe my fellow anime fans are consistently this fucking retarded.

Jojo's bizarre adventure

Gundam 08th MS Team

Plotline:
Shiro Amada, lowly Earthborn, joins the mobile suit units to fight Zaku. Displays marginal talent, but gets hella salty with the old breed fighters. Assigned to 3-man unit, encounters guerilla fighters, and even a qt4 federation pilot...

Classic Rising Action Curve.

Real talk; HANDS DOWN WINNER:

Outlaw Star.

A masterpiece, my favorite anime

What about El Hazard?

Sword art online is pretty good
I'm almost to the sequel

Mushishi? Maybe not adventurous, but it's episodic and different shit happens every episode. Chill as fuck

yee

Oh oh oh you've got to watch Space battleship Yamato 2199 (the 2013 version) if you want adventure and to shed manly tears. The music alone is worth watching the show for.

Has anybody recommend Samurai Chanploo yet? If not i am disappointed

Also, Speed Grapher is pretty good imo.

Code Geas is one of my faves. Might get some hate for that but yeah.

Yuuuuup

Damn I forgot about Champloo. That's the first one you should be watching after Cowboy Bebop

Outlaw Star
Moribito
off the top of my head.
I'm kinda into melodrama, but my recommendations aren't.

Stop watching animes and read mangas, more effort needed but the payoff is worth.

I honestly thought morbito was borrrriiinnnggg. Am i missing something in the storyline or something ?

I liked one punch man for brainless anime fun.

No it is just boring. I still liked it though. Jo jo is bretty good too OP

>low in melodrama

I'm starting to notice how much that irritates me.

Almost half the episodes in bebop are that way and they are the laziest episodes with the least amount of action and the characters are just fucking depressing.

Black Bullet is pretty nice, too bad anzu will turn you into a pedo after you watch it.

Quick request,

Anyone know of an older ish space anime that is about a girl maybe? That is in a space sracion with 3 or 4 other guys and ita more of a chill anime and they get in shenanigans here and there but its a serious ish anime. I found it on a to watch list video but i cant find it again. Mybe it wasnt 90s more like early 2000s. Any help would be appreciated.

Probably Outlaw Star.

I know you are a kid, so just try to put that series in a line of time and talk again about it, if you think the same about bebop you just need to think a lot more.

Frankly I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. I havent cared enough to sit down. Y'know, like Slayers.

No i think the focus was about life in an isolated space station i think and they wore normal clothes and spacesuits.Thank you tho.

Sounds like it could be Planetes.

Might be it. Ill give it a watch either way since it looks great. Thanks man.

Trigun is for little kids

Trigun is one of the best animes of all time.

One Punch Man is one of the best high brow parody anime of all time, if you enjoyed DBZ but were aware of the over the top content you will enjoy One Punch Man.

Perfect Blue is a trip of a movie, feels like a fever dream while you are watching.

Outlaw Star is all fun barely any drama, and when there is drama its realistic.

Slayers is good fun, and has good movies.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Yu Yu Hakusho.

Serial Experiments Lain.

Rurouni Kenshin/

Lupin the 3rd, the movies are good too especially The Castle of Cagliostro which is directed by Hayao Miyazaki.

Speaking of Hayao Miyazaki watch all his movies starting with Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Nasuicaa of the Valley of the Wind, and Castle in the Sky.

Green Legend Ran is an excellent Anime Movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzHe4U5c5Oc

>Thread Theme^^

Also any anime series post 2000 is trash.

Always go with pre 1999.

Also all harem animes besides Tenchi Muyo and Ranma ½ are complete and utter garbage... just sayin'.

Parasyte is fantastic. It's a fun ride all the way through with few stops in between. Also samurai Champloo one of the comfiest adventure anime out there. And it has GOAT ost to boot.

Kaiji

Cowboy Bebop

Air Gear.

underrated. very fun watch.

This is the correct answer

Needless

>Kenshin
>Neon genesis
Nigga did you actually watch Samurai X?
It's 80% Melodrama
you're better off watching the ova and nothing else.
Neon genesis is pretty much in the same boat

word

>Also all harem animes besides Tenchi Muyo and Ranma ½ are complete and utter garbage... just sayin'.

Dual! was OK because it was basically Tenchi Muyo mocking Eva

I love air gear but that is pretty heavy in the drama department buddy stop just listing w.e and stick to the theme of the thread

I love air gear. It is a very fun show. I need to give it a 3rd watch soon.

nigga you smart af.

Love Hina was pretty good.

Great Teacher Onizuka

One Piece. Over 700 episodes and its an ongoing Manga to Anime series.

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197964159021744130/284917539551707136/1360745817373.jpg

I'd upload the photo but it's too big for Sup Forums. so here.

There was a pretty good anime recently. Seen wemb's floating around of it on Sup Forums. Strong girl is hunting down weak girls, she stalks one into a forest. Punches a rock that was actually a weak girl in disquise. Don't remember the show though. Anyone?

one piece, fairy tail

>shonen jump anime
Fairy tail I could get but not 1 shit

They fucked it with the whole heaven shit

Might be Gasai Yuno. Sounds very similar.

NO, you don't talk shit about Neon, you know nothing, you're just a little kid, you have to place it in the fucking time. that series it's older than you, so a little respect please. Fucking kid.

Yeah, Maybe drama, but YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT.

Wolf's Rain

This one was pretty good, I +1 this.

Those are fucking A wings.... more like a concept art? i am guessing I am wrong?

this

Yeah that's kind of a rare one. Same studio that made FLCL and Eva.

Certainly fits OPs high adventure low drama requirement.

the manga was shit. It was like, really awesome, then it was like, wtf is happening lolexplosivebubbles, then it went full fucking retard. The anime was the best thing that came of it and it unfortunately didn't have a real ending. Left me wanting more, knowing what I would get is autism and verbal rage-filled physics assault.

seirei no moribito
sword of the stranger
berserk
ninja scroll
cowboy bebop
ergo proxy
91 days
elfen lied
basilisk
shigurui

you're welcome

1978 Space Pirate Captain Harlock. Soundtrack is dope, not that heavy, just an all around pretty solid anime if you can get over the old animation.