Okay so my girlfriend got her nipples pierced today without telling me...

Okay so my girlfriend got her nipples pierced today without telling me. She keeps insisting that a female did it for her. I know this is false. Should I be concerned? And how cucked am I? Help me wake up a bit

Top cuck

Seems weird you're worried about how you should be reacting to her nipple getting pierced

When really you should be concerned about how she reacts to your new butthole piercing..

What's that user? You did no such thing?

Unbutton those pants big guy and take a look, you may be in for a surprise

cucked

How did she reveal them to you? Like a happy SURPRIIISSEEE or a oh ye i do what i want.

How do you know it's false?
If it was some random guy it's a bit weird. If it was a professional who gives a fuck.
Don't listen to the random virgins on here.

Nice splatter of Spunk in ya Cuck

if it was professionally done then its most likely been done by another person of the same sex since its probably part of their policy

Enjoy rattling your teeth on those new tits. Fucking idiots.

I left her. Won't be dealing with that trashy shit tbh.

A ya I do what I want, mixed with a surprise because she was hiding it from me. Left the bitch

howd that go user?

She follows the guy on social media. Talks to him after work sometimes and I guess it ended with this situation. The fact that she lied about who did it, and didn't even plan on telling me set me back a bit. Left her a bit after posting this because I'm not a fucking favor and I deserve respect and communication from any bitch I'm serious with.

It was ugly. Her true colors poured out really quick. I've been dating a secret cunt

id do the same honestly, bitches can do shit thats so insensitive; swear to christ they try to justify everything

Would you post some tits or get the fuck out or something? No one gives a fuck about your emotional state. Give us a reason to be here, pussy.

Be a fucking man and dump the bitch if you want but don't come here to play therapist. Jesus Christ you people make me sick.

I did leave her ya fucking dick. Who shot in your cereal today, edgelord? This board is called random, and for all you know this post is a work of fiction you weasly little poop licker. Go supress your emotions and Jack off to traps or some shit m8y

> any bitch I'm serious with

You're not capable of being serious with anyone you would call a bitch you faggot

he dumped her
no shit he calls her a bitch you fucking retard

Are you so fucking stupid that you can't read you illiterate monkey brained moron? Let's review:

>ANY bitch

As in, any woman he dates is his 'bitch', get it fucktard? Does your sloppy grey matter comprehend this simple fucking english you slope headed chucklfuck?

More examples?
>bitches
As in women, replacing the word women with 'bitches'

Fuck you're dumb.

I already jacked off to all the traps and shit covered dicks I can handle. Go pester your stupid "I dated a low class dumb bitch" problems elsewhere. You need a drink and a shot of testosterone but I doubt you're old enough for either.

For fucks sake, at least give us something to go on. Drops her nudes for fucks sake. Anything. You're the faggotest OP of them all. I became a bigger faggot just talking to you. I can't even taste all the dicks in my mouth anymore as a result of the faggotry i've been exposed to here.

Need to bitch on the internet every time you dump a bitch. FFS

That was the joke

Who fucking cares what gender the person was. She got it done big fuckin deal. Enjoy the nipple rings fag, you kids make it seem like everything is cheating. She went to get piercings not to suck a dick. This has to be b8 nobody out there can be this childish.. Kys

>girlfriend got her nipples pierced

she's garbage. drop like a hot potato (the food, not the 'tard) and move on.

OP here. Thanks for the laugh, that was well needed

Best advice in this thread because you're right