Broke trap trying to grind up some cash for rent who wants to help I'll make it worth your while ;)

broke trap trying to grind up some cash for rent who wants to help I'll make it worth your while ;)

OP is a fag

you aren't wrong

you fuckin wish faggot

Kill yourself please

More pics and we'll see

how do i talk to u privately??

/thread

i've got a temp email sexytemp9@gmail
here's a leg shot to start

Damn yer ugly laddie

You need to go back or you will suffer the consequences

messaged

Go be a functioning adult you loser.

I was, got robbed and need to make rent

I will give you 50$ if you pour boiling water on your face.

gimme a paypal stamp and that's a maybe

You fucked up 3 times in your life from what i can tell from op.
You didnt get a job good enough to pay your faggot bills(probably bad dragon dot com).
You left your parents house which probably has 1:4 of the money you pay to live now.
And you turned to dick.
Get your shit right, tell your parents you are strait, they might let you move back in with them.

Ill give you:
$5 for 5 grams of Osmium
$20 for 1 ounce Busmuth
$3 for any viable sporeprint

Are you even trying? U malnourished ass bish

I will also pay you the going rate for 1/2"+ sheets of polycarbonate, acrylic, or HDPE. I would also like whatever you have of Teflon (must be 1/4x3/8x4 or larger). If you throw in a decent amount of kerosene or even a few ounces of MEK (the real stuff), I'll foot the shipping.

check'd

check'd

Or carbide rounds, or even square stock. Any of that shit? Fuck it, how about just key stock? like, whatever you have between .200 and .313.

Shit OP, you die? I am willing to also pay you for all your letter-size drill bits.

This is all seriously shit I need and I figured we could help each other out here. I don't need pics of some trap faggot talking shitty to me, I need to make some shit, and you need the money. Let's make a deal here.

whats it like to be mentally retarted?

Okay OP, you silly fuck, one last chance. I need some ground hardened rails. 1/8" x 3/4 x (what you got?). I could also use some Geckodriv 203Vs.

I'm willing to give you fair price on all this shit. What're you waiting for?

No, youre a faggot yank. No one besides seppos understand imperial.

maybe? like I'm in canada and I'm not seeing any profit here

But seriously your measuring unit is fucked and youre making up items to boot.
10/10 if not Amerifat.
If so kill yourself.

you should just post on craigslist and slurp on some balls for a few dollars OP

I'd pay $50 for you to suck and rim me

charlie?

Hey, I don't give a fuck. If I'm sourcing inch parts, I use inch hardware. If I'm getting shit from china, I'll use metric. I just won't cross units unless I can't help it. Notice how nothing comes from Europe anymore except bearing from Germany (which I will secure with inch parts)..

Oh, I'm def Amerifat. And one you whip out a calipers or mics, it's all base-10 anyways.

You mean imperial you fucking gronk.
Literally 99% of the rest of the world uses metric when will you cunts learn?
Ever tried using an imperial bolt with a metric thread that shit is gonna gonna fuck your day 100% of the time.. Now imagine the other 90% of bolts you use. they all have metric measurement system. Retarded measuring system i know.

No actually in my line of work i can recognice all the bolts and nuts i work with by eye. Calipers my ass.

lol you think we don't deal with this shit like everyday? All my cars and bikes are Japanese. And what would you like me to do about it? Stop buying steel sq tube cos it's in inches? No, you fucking use it and adjust. No big deal. I have more metric tools than "imperial" ones (no one calls them that here, just in literature). And it's not that big of a deal. You can spot that shit. Metric is fine and neat looking, and inch shit is coarse and shitty looking. Literally no one here mixes them up unless you're like 6th grade auto shop and autistic.

Nutsack. I was referring to the "measuring unit is fucked" comment and saying that once you go decimal and get past the 16ths, 8ths, bullshit, it's all the same. Fuck off.

What is the linea code for imperial measurements?
Cause metric is 1 x 10, then 1 x 100 then 1x 1000

post feet

But the "metric" measuring unit is the best..?

linea code? I can't even google that.

To me it doesn't matter. I draw shit in both, I cut shit in both, I weld shit in both, and I repair shit in both. It's really easy to switch over.

The place I work... we have had problems selling inch stuff to places like Sweden where all they use is metric. Huge pita. For the US, everyone has both sets of wrenches, in Sweden, only metric I guess.

Phone died and lost my whole post..
But if you use both metric and imperial units for tools and gear then its obviously no problem.
But what i was saying is. Imperial is;

1inch to 0.834 feet
1 foot to 0.33 yards
1 yard to 0.00057 miles
Any human besides yanks have literally no need for that kind of calculations.

Actual measurement in milimetres is 700x better than factions.

Actual measurement in milimetres is 700x better than fractions.

>broke trap

Pause. Who the fuck are you "trapping" when I could tell you were fucking male from the thumbnail? Do you even know what the word "trap" means?

You're just a faggot that made poor life decisions.