Why was Tony so racist towards Meadow's friend?

Why was Tony so racist towards Meadow's friend?

he was a moolinyan or something

He was a vegetable?

Fuck that. I'm not racist but I would never want my daughter to breed with a foreigner. You're throwing away thousands of years worth of national ancestry over it and your kids will ALWAYS grow up siding with the father's culture.

Italians hate nigs cause they still feel the shame of being conquered by the moors. All of her boyfriends were fucking terrible.

*melazzane

He was born and raised in America.

>half jew half black
>same skin tone as meadow

was tony cucked?

i never expected this part of the scene

*Megalodon

Because he knew she was just fucking him to fuck daddy by proxy

we wasn't gary coopah

>thought he was a piece of untrustworthy shit and not good enough for his daughter due to his race

>turns out he dumps her a day or so after popping her cherry.

Well when you're right you're right

She didn't want his daughter fucking a half jew half nigga. But really, he didn't want his little girl fucking anyone, that's just how dads are.

Because he was a butterhead.

THE HASIDIC HOMEBOY

Blacks+Jews=Italians desu
Tony was wrong

I heard a theory that Noah broke up with Meadow because his dad told him to do so.

Basically after Meadow met his father and gave a pretty loosy description of Tonys job he investigated Meadows family and told his son to end to with her.

It really fits with how Meadow kept dating Noah even though Tony told her he didnt like it, while Noah did exactly as told by his father and never looked back

And he was fucking her friend?

Pure blood goes back only a few centuries at most. You just look like your most recent ancestors, but if you go back enough you'll see that there has been some mixing up with peoples you don't even imagine

*melanzane you faggot

no, a charcoal bricket

but the moors were not nigs

a char-grilled brisket

yeah i got that

Only in America

imagine a black father not wanting his daughter dating a half white dude

>ALWAYS grow up siding with the father's culture

We live in a pretty mother-focused environment, that's not true