had to get a new computer, so i lost all my saves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>had to get a new computer, so i lost all my saves

not using external hdd, feggit!

enjoy

twitch clarababylegs

i dont think she'll be on much longer though, but checkout her YT. she's my favorite footwhore by far. literal 9/10 feet and soles.

i love toerings like that because it makes her seem more "owned" and submissive.

thanks man.

Willing to tribute personal shots on kik creepfeet/schoolshots or friends hmu jmassel58

everytime she gets a donation she puts her soles up and wiggles her toes. I'm so fucking in love with Clara. i'm not a big enough cuck to donate or patron her, but I'll happily fap to her sexy barefeet. she also usually takes toenail paint color requests for her next streams.

holy fuck. i want to witness this shit, and based on even glances at the thumbnails she has some pretty damn decent feet.

Been watching her stream and someone asked when she'll be putting feet videos on patreon, and she responded with "soon". Guess she's aware of her foot fans

she just gave us a nice sole show before she logged off.

aside for the whoring. she really does seem like such a happy and fun girl.

>aware of her foot fans
are you slow? the entire point of her stream is to show her feet

Is my gf's feet usable? How?

got a kik?

>the entire point of her stream is to show her feet

user, i've never seen or heard of this streamer until now. i literally just opened up her twitch and youtube only a few minutes ago and started listening to her responses to people asking for patreon feet shit and snapchat requests

nice soles, can we see her toes?

add me on kik jmassel58

I don't have kik :/

Glad you liked her! ;)
Let me expose more...
What if you had her helpless for yourself for a few hours?

make a kik I will tell you all about it ;)

Nice Feet.

nope.
what's the fuzz about this shit? arent we already here sharing and talking?

her bed ties: a magic wand vibrating in her pussy and a feather on her soles and between her toes : )

I am sure she would like the teasing...
And I am sure you would abuse more of her soles...

>falling for the oldest trick to get other people to post for you.

Nahm8

I don't like to see girls in pain. Only driven insane by tickling : )

I on the other hand love pain. My gf locks my penis is a chastity cage purposely sized too small and we both love to tease my poor penis.

Had to get a new laptop cause some cunt cat fried mine...lost all my memes and videos...years worth of music works...

I feel the fucking pain....
youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE

What the fuck is happening here?

Mexican Cartell torturing a guy for doing something against them?

This type of behavior happens when a very rich druglords gets annoyed and tells his thugs to do the worst thing he can think of, without actually being there himself.

That girl is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

I guess this makes me sexist. But it makes me so sick to watch a female get tortured. Where I can watch a male be forcibly circumcised while having nails hammered into his toes and not really care.

why do i feel so sensitive about seeing girls hurt but not males?

Hey! New big feet fanni!

not that new but rarely seen
>2016-09-02

Why dont you post it much?

it seemed that she makes people more like angry then horny

People are stupid. I really like jerking my cock to Fanni and her big feet

girl with a delta gamma foot tat : )

DG was the 3rd hottest sorority at Purdue while I was there.

i think tats ruin girls feet, but delta gamma girls usually had sexy feet, always wore flip flops, plays volleyball barefoot on their lawn or just put their feet up on the porch barefoot.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng DG i wana go back in time and enjoy sorority girl feet again

any picture of them?

btw she stopped posting on tumblr

Those big feet are so hot. I really wanna lick Fanni's toes.

me too

sadly nothing saved, and it ws also from 2005-2009 so the quality of the feet creep pics i took was soooooooooo bad to today's standards. back then though....damn i enjoyed them lol. so many pics of girls dangling their flip flops and sperry's in class (flat's weren't really a thing in 2005-9.

what's best place to go for free god tier foot vids?

A classic

The motherfucker being tortured is a guy.You fucking cuck.

Lets assrape Fanni and each take a foot to lick

i would take her left foot to lick as someone fucks her asshole