Daily reminder, if you watch this you are racist and support whitewashing

daily reminder, if you watch this you are racist and support whitewashing

I will watch anything with Benedict Cumbmbmbmermabttach in it. Even if the movie is a turd, like Into Darkness.

tickets prebooked.

thanks OP!

(You) love to suck black cock.

>ghostbusters waaa they turned them female
>strange? they got whitewashed? perfectly fine

lol you can tell this site is full of easily threatened insecure white manbabies

all capeshit must end.
be part of the cause, brother.
personally, i STILL havent seen Guadrdians of the Galaxy, Star Wars TFA, Avengers 2, Civil War, Age of Ultron, and so many others.
BE PART OF THE CAUSE!
dont give in.

Are white people the only problem on both sides of this whole "waaaahh whitewashing/cishetero white male power fantasy, not enough diversity!" argument/cultural tantrum/pissbaby epic that's been going on for TOO FUCKINGG LONG NOW. I honestly think both sides just need to shut the FUCK UP, white people piss me off so fucking much with all this 'cuck this, cuck that' muh oppression bullshit just shutup shutup shutup

Only problem is that cumbercunt is the most anti-white, anti-male, anti-British white British male actor there is. He's just a complete cuck, for instance after his production of Hamlet he exclaimed "Fuck politicians". Well I'd like to see him do a better job, probably wants to let the majority of the middle east in just to spite the right wing while his wife gets raped and beaten.

Okay.

When people do or say things like fuck the man or fuck politicians do they really desire for those people to just cease doing anything, or is it that they would rather 'politicians' more perceptively diagnose and respond to what they believe are societal priorities. If that's the case then what's with the attitude of 'fuck ____(position of power)' cause you're just going to have people that are sympathetic towards the shouter build apathy/resentment for those positions of power and noone on their side with their goals will even attempt to either lobby those politicians or run for those positions.

You're also support niggerwashing

Fuck this movie

wtf i love capeshit now

>implying racism is inherently bad

>People reciprocating the sentiment that any negativity affiliated with race or critical commentary targeted towards a racial community is automatically racism, and social criticism can't/doesn't/shouldn't exist

Weirdly enough, people always cry WELL MAYBE THEY GOT THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB when they cast a white actor in a non-white role.

The fact they cast a white actor was completely manufactured from start to finish. Original character was from Tibet and they want to sell it in China. This is the kind of thing people are always crying they're against but in this instance the same people who cried about a black guy playing Johnny Storm seemed "forced" don't have a problem with this.

When did this obsession about race go from being a racist thing to a leftist thing anyways

Will they just add in a piece of dialogue saying 'what makes you think im a woman'?

Cant they change what they look like in this universe?

I'm not going to lie, the movie looks good.

I will go to see it just because of Mads.

It looks cool from the trailer but it's not an interesting premise for a story

No one wants to see a fucking asian as Dr Strange.

the trailer was embarrassingly awful

I legit feel bad for the actors who are all talented.

It's shitty and the Tibet thing is bullshit. China doesn't ban ethnicities from being in movies and Hollywood has never been able to tell Asian people from different countries apart when hiring them for roles.

They simply got a hardon for Tilda for some retarded reason and just went for her and then tried to justify it after the fact.

Tilda Swinton is there as well? Now I want to see this.

you have 0 idea what you're talking about. why post?

Are you a woman?

please take all capeshit back to twitter, meme parasites

what are you talking about, doctor strange is white

I don't even read capeshit and all my knowledge of it comes via osmosis, and even me - in my limited state of marvel trivia - knows this.

Because I actually do know what I'm talking about.