Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown on them?

Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cartoon characters. Move along.

Believe there some spanish TV / Film stars who had a very bad reaction from too much cosmetic surgery.

A forced meme.

search for them on alta vista or hot bot.

Someone get this guy a rundown

Disinfo agent employed by JIDF

Rich assholes who wrecked themselves with bad cosmetic surgery.

can we talk about what distinguishes a 'forced meme' from its alternative--a 'real' meme? or a 'natural' meme? please explain.

Heres a quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic>like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Rundown delivered

They are French scientists. Igor and Grichka Bogdanov.

Bogpill has just been dropped

Can I get a run down.

Bog?

learn to google dumb fuck
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins

>posting link to know your meme
>doesn't understand that
>"a quick rundown"
>is part of the meme
kys tbh fam posting a link to know your meme doesn't make you look like any less of a newfag

Why does he wear the face?

dude on the left had a good chin to begin with, fuck knows why he decided to keep going.

>kys tbh fam

Once you get that call...

obviously military pilots

Take the final redpill, the bogpill

regular meme
>originally posted by one or two people, maybe a bit more
>might have started as a forced meme but wasn't utter garbage like 99.99% of forced memes
>reposted many times on initial board
>enough people to keep threads going
>quickly moves to other boards and variations of the meme are made all over and posted all over
>regular meme born
>might die quickly on its own or die a sad death when it starts appearing on merchandise or in politicians' tweets

forced meme
>fat stupid and ugly faggot wants to be popular on the internet (either directly or as meme creator)
>said faggot then spends all of his time (since he doesn't work, have friends, or fuck anyone) perfecting the meme of his dreams
>tard thinks everyone will immediately fall in love with his life's work
>fagtard spends first few days making new threads and posting in threads everywhere
>buys Sup Forums pass to make more posts even faster
>after nobody responds other than the occasional "kys", faggot starts samefagging with his computer and mobile to try and act like someone cares (nobody does)
>eventually starts spamming and flooding boards and posts enough that people start telling him "stop posting this retarded forced-meme"
>forced-meme status achieved
>faggot will continue forcing it until the eventual an hero

>Doesn't get the joke.
>Tells others to kys.
Got to bed before your parents realize you are up past your bed time or the mods realize you are under age and you get b&

A good example of the latter is that idiot that keeps making the Andy Sixx log of shit threads

posting a link to know your meme was very part of the joke, newfag. I've seen this meme everyday on Sup Forums for several weeks.

>was never part*

the fuck are you on, cunt

I'm not the one defending newfags

dear god
kys
also kek

>>>plebit

this seems pretty subjective, and also tautological. you're imputing who is posting and why based on whether you think a meme is stupid or worthy or whatever--based on your own judgment of it. so, a meme you think is stupid is obviously posted by one stupid person and so is 'forced'. the anonymity of these boards prevents you from empirically proving your claim.

i'm remain unconvinced there is any substantive difference, aside from the judgment of the viewer, between a forced and legitimate meme.

Wow cosmetic surgery bad. When i first saw the picture I felt this was proof positive that humans interbreed with Neanderthals.

Nice attempt at being intellectual. Try using correct grammar and punctuation if you are trying to look smart. In this case you sounded like a 17 year old that just started a high school philosophy class.

On the plus side, I do agree that its subjective on what is forced and not forced. As I said, all memes are forced to some degree, but the better ones take off and find a strong following.

Shitty forced memes are usually being propped up by one person. Once a forced meme has new people interested and involved the forcing part dies and those people enjoy it. Of course sometimes they pick up new people that try and force it further and get met with backlash.

At the end of the day who cares what others think as long as you enjoy the meme. Just be prepared to be ignored or hated if you keep posting it and keep getting negative responses.