/hoc/ Budgie edition

Who will score the Canucks next goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/sports-content/hockey/opinion/2013/10/30-thoughts-playoff-chase-begins-early-in-nhl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loui Eriksson. Into his own net.

>implying the canucks will score before being relocated

No one

>shitsburgh

This was the moment when Jake "double agent" Virtanen's career started to go downhill.

Have the Kongs scored a goal yet lads? If so, how many games did it last? Just the 3?

we're fucking back

how's our dick taste pongniggers?

Where did the Cantpucks fans go? I thought this year was their year.

It's their year EVERY YEAR.
Until it's NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR!

just like that diet you're suppose to be on amerifat

the rangers are deadass good this year b

facts

Will he finally be a king with ring?

that may be true, but why are you talking like a nigger?

chillin

>living dat finn life

Do Finns ever sleep?

slept from 5:00 to 14:00

how do i become a neet finn?

Finns are the only human race capable to sleep with one brain half at a time.
They are more active when the half that handles logic etc. is asleep though

hey im no neet, im a student i think

move to finland

This must be how they formed the largest land empire in the world.

Indeed. They could ride all over their land, only having to breaks in order to change horses once in a while. Meaning that their armies could cover large distances in a short amount of time

my only other option is an hero at this point

good lad

I miss vanek

Friday

Nope

>only 3 games

FUCK BUTTMAN!

a stanchion is probably >our best bet

pls user, i dont want benning giving stanchion 4 for 6.

Reminder the Wild ended Roy's playoff career TWICE.

roy has 4 cups and your >state of hockey has none

>Oilers are good
>flames are good
>laffs are good
>canucks haven't scored a goal since the late 90s
Suicide watch is an understatement lads

>laffs are good
>flames are good
>oilers are good
Literally none of these teams are good.

First two are in a playoff spot
Third has 3/5 top rookie scorers
Does anyone know where I can get some phentanyl?

>worrying about playoff positions in november
>over-achieving rookies win cups

i would wager you are already taking a LD of fentanyl

Laffs are 4-4-3, that extrapolates to around 30-30-22, which is 82 points. With the state of the leastern conference being what it is, that's a guaranteed playoff spot.

cbc.ca/sports-content/hockey/opinion/2013/10/30-thoughts-playoff-chase-begins-early-in-nhl.html
And you can't argue that the laffs are looking really good in the next few years unless you are a literal retard

Offensively the laffs look like they'll be elite as fuck eventually. But on the blue line they're fucking thin and not very good. Andersen has been better but it's still way too early to really know what he is. They might have to trade a guy like nylander for a top pairing defender down the line.

does looking good give you a ring?

i know a certain king who will contest that statement

Uncle Jessie?

What do Canadians think of Milos Raonic?

Seinfeld.

only a honorary Canadian.

Im happy he is giving Canada some spotlight in a sport we have no business being recognized in, perhaps he will inspired some underage b& to get into tennis

>it's a you aren't good unless you win the cup argument
k

Reilly could grown into a good number 1, gardiner could also develop into a great d man too. Pretty thin after though

you are the one calling the canucks garbage when they are only 2 points back from the laffs m8

I am from Vancouver and please nuke us already

I dunno, I don't think Gardiner's going to amount to much, why do you think he's going to develop into something good? I mean fuck, Zaitsev is already doing better than him, and he's only been on the team for a few weeks.

>win four games in unbelievably flukey fashion
>lose seven straight
They're the worst team in the league m8, take off your homer goggles

Yes, but look at Andersen's save percentage: In looking at the past few games compared to the first 5, it's gone from .851 to .966, and the GAA has gone from 4.25 to 2.04. Those are the numbers of an elite goalie, he will surely be the next Price and lead his team to victory, he just needed to find his footing.

Gardiner is shit m8. What you see is what you get. He should be in his prime right now and he's honestly a fringe 2nd pairing defender on a bad team. Rielly could turn out to be a #1 but I'm skeptical. They need another top pairing defender if they want to progress into a competitive team. They also don't have much in the system for defense. They're loaded with forwards but lack any quality d or goaltending.

Because babcock is the best coach in the league and Gardiner could (and probably is already) flourish under his system

>actually calling others homers as you stroke yourself to the laffs

so when >we win saturday will you an hero?

God I hate deluded shitters like you. Canucks are fucking terrible and you can't accept it. I bet you stroked yourself to the gudbranson trade you moronic fuck

>God I hate deluded shitters like you. Leafs are fucking terrible and you can't accept it. I bet you stroked yourself to the matthews draft you moronic fuck

Im well aware of the state of the Canucks. The only delusional fuck here is you planning the laffers parade after a 4-4-3 start

not only is that post factually incorrect but it also has nothing to do with the one you're replying to

good job

All your teams suck

Deal with it

>planning the leafs parade
Is this your only argument? Not only has this not been mentioned once in this thread, but nobody here actually believes that. The Canucks are the 2015 maple leafs and the 2014 sabres. They might be even more fucked because the FO is delusional enough to think they can compete.

We're 10 games into the season and nearly half of all Canadian teams have effectively been eliminated from the playoffs.

Why is that country still allowed to have NHL teams?

>rags win the stan lee with lundqvist playing like 2009 MAF
>it will always be a tainted ring

JUST

and yet you replied anyways. Also how is it factually incorrect? Every number in that post is true, the first 5 games Andersen played he was abysmal, but these recent games he's been doing great and the numbers prove it. His shaky start is not indicative of the season.

law of large numbers, if you take the 8 most relevant US teams, half of them have been eliminated from the playoffs, too.

Nobody is planning the parade but there is no argument that they are miles ahead of the canucks, you delusional fuck
Seriously consider suicide

enjoy being "really good" then while not accomplishing anything of value.

it makes sense that after 49 seasons of failure the greatest achievement a laffer can hope for is a playoff berth

>Canuck fan talking about cups
That's awfully rich coming from a team who has zero.

>meanwhile, the cantpcuks have won zero (0) cups
really fires up the ol' neurons

>57% of Canadian teams in the playoffs
>52% of American teams in the playoffs
BTFO
T
F
O

At this point I am starting to doubt you're even a Canucks fan, probably an Oilers fan false flag b8ing

yep and laffer faggots with the same amount

at least the canucks have been one game away twice since 1967, what have laffers accomplished since the league expanded?

>cantpucks and laffs arguing about who is worse
both teams blow fucking ass and the only reason I would even watch a game with them was if >my team was about to shitstomp them

>hey guys at least we made it!!!
Here's your participation award

>Eberle -4
>Pulju +1
What was meant by this?

>using zero cups as an insult
>his team has the longest drought in the nhl

damn kettle why you so black son
t. pot

>state of hockey
>no cups
You're part of the club, lad

Having a drought implies you've actually won at some point. The Canucks can't even be thrown into the drought category because of how irrelevant they are with their zero cups.

that pulju is not a team player and is in fact, a bust

>muh grampa cups
>muh babby tier league

reminder that just making the playoffs is literally the equivalent of winning the stanley cup for laffers fans

Are you saying that he should also suck when the team sucks?

yes, obviously

wtf i hate Pulju now.

Should the US annex Canada?

maybe then you could win a gold medal

Yes, if Trump wins. LE WEED MAN is too dangerous to be left alive, his master plan is too many steps ahead for us mere mortals to comprehend.
"If you kill your enemy, they win" - le weed man, current year

That's a good way to get your White House burned

A unanimous yes. Is Canada really that unbearable?

we dream of becoming the greatest fly-over state

no its not. Detroit barely got in with 93 points last season.

Canada is so irrelevant shithole that no one even fly over it lmao

shh. just let the laffers have their delusion, lord knows its the only thing keeping them from sudoku

i-iii thought we were friends finland :(

Maybe he's thinking of the half season, since thats the only way they can meme into a playoff spot.

Who would be better to pick up for fantasy in a G/A/PIMS/PPP/SOG/HIT/BLK league?

Rick Nash or JT Miller?

>Dick Rash

Miller's done really well this season but i dont think he'll keep those numbers up. Still a better pick than Nash though imo.

And you could finally win a cup. Win-win!

together we can MAGA and makes those filthy mexicans build a wall around the true north america

>back
>haven't won a game in regulation