When did you realize U2 > Radiohead?

When did you realize U2 > Radiohead?

U2 have be always been > Radiohead. The proper question would be when did you realize Radiohead < U2

With all the U2 posting I can't tell who's a fan and who's fag. Imma guess ur a fag

99% there aren't any actual u2 fans on Sup Forums, it's just ironic shitposting

xxx (feat. U2) > the entirety of amsp

I'm a U2 fan... no bully pls

I actually am

When I hit my head against a wall so hard that I became a deaf retard.

Personally I think Joshua Tree is better than any album Radiohead made but Radiohead has three or four albums better than anything else by U2

years after i grew out of my radiohead phase and finally listened to the joshua tree

no stop it. its memes all memes. you fucking memers got me. I had a road trip and i literally listened to whole album achtung baby and it sucks its just so wishy washy boring writing and overthetop vocals everything you know and hate about U2 for 55 minutes. they

When I listened to Achtung Baby

Tom Yorkshire and the Radioheads can never write a song like "One" or "Acrobat"

true U2 fan here as well. Fan of the band since 1983 when i first stated to see the music video for "New Years Day" on "MTV" and "Night Flight"and hearing the song on alternative rock radio stations.

Are you the 57 year old U2 guy?

When I first found out Radiohead existed.

Which isn't to say that I dislike Radiohead at all btw. Some of their tracks are stellar.

>be me listening to Bono's glorious voice
>mfw radio changes to Tom York
>high pitched screeching blows out speakers
>electronic beep-boops overpower good old-fashioned rock
When people still think radiohead>U2

How can one band possibly look so uncool? I don't really know any of their albums so won't comment on their music, but man their style is atrocious. I can not understand how Bono thinks that is a good look.

bono has glaucoma

>I was a U2 fan around the same time eveyone else heard them due to mass commercial exposure

is that smash mouth

HENANENNESELLABUUUUUUUUUURRR
AHMBAKTOOSAYTHEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yes

probably around the time War came out
I was like "damn, this album kicks ass! this is better than anything that punk kid Thom Yorke could put out" and then i beat Thom Yorke up because I was much bigger than him

when did you realize i don't care about european fags imitating american alternative music culture?

so you beat up a 15 year old.

>you don't beat up a 15 year olds

Hey 57 year old guy you're my favorite poster. We must have similar tastes because I've seen you in 50 threads. You're like our cool uncle. Nothing beats hearing it from a first hand source

well thank you

No problem man I wish you had a trip sometimes your posts are best on the board usually. It's funny how the quality of a post correlates with the age of the poster I've noticed. All the dadrock threads go so well.

I'm not that self important to think I need a trip. I just like to add my 2 cents when i feel the need or that the direction the thread is going needs some historical perspective,

I appreciate that. See you around

U2 fans are nice guys an' all but just have shitty taste in music.

Radiohead have been getting better recently, U2 have been getting a lot worse over the past about 3 decades. But I'd still rather listen to the first decade of U2.

Radiohead has just now reached the number of studio albums that U2 had after Pop. Pop and Moon Shaped Pool are each bands 9th studio album, Radiohead may or may not continue to deliver quality albums in eyes of their fans.

Radiohead think for themselves and damn the consequences. As best they can anyway.

U2 are businessmen and use charts and graphs with sales figures.

IN THE NAAMMMEEE OF DUBS

>U2 are businessmen and use charts and graphs with sales figures.
Only after they tried the "think for themselves and damn the consequences" approach and it almost ended their career (well, in the band's eyes anyway).