Can my Sup Forumsros help me out? Wat do?

Can my Sup Forumsros help me out? Wat do?
>Gf was coming home after school
>guys in hoodies shot her with paintball guns
>they ran away
>she got shot in the neck
That could have killed her...
>She came come crying
I'm thinking about filing a police report, or just calling them out. I'm so angry right now, fuck those people who shot her, seriously. also pic related, she sent me that on snapchat while coming home... what do I do????

what odd dimensions for a snapchat picohwaityou'reafaggot

Checked

dis gon b gud

>They could have killed her...

COULD THEY HAVE KILLED HER WITH PROJECTILE PAINT? BE AN ALPHA BUY A GLOCK SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE

you dun bin cucked

shoot her on the other side of the neck with more paintball guns to show your revenge

Not this copypasta shit again.

Hurrr durrr those are hickeys OP like OMG

Lame fucking post, shitty bait, 0/10.

Fake and gay.
Seen this thread before.

>LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN MAH

damn homie your girl's pic is spreading over the internet fast!

those are hickeys you faggot, she mad it up to cover up cheating on your pussy ass

>hickeys
>"paintballs"
She had some balls by her neck alright.

This post always amuses me

Badly faked story, too obviously playing the "oblivious to hickeys" card

Also dozens of results for pic in google image search

Kill yourself OP

>That could have killed her

Bitch please. I got shot in the neck from 3 feet away with a paintball gun that was cranked to around 350 FPS (We were retards back in the day) and we were using Monster brand balls which were HARD AS FUCK. Besides looking like a lamprey had latched onto my neck, I was fine. Point is, she would have been fine. Face region is a different story altogether.

Nobody gives a fuck you autistic faggot

kill them niggas then take they bitches' cheeks

Use your white privilage and call the police so they can be abused by white policemen, it always works!

Right. 4 "paintballs" in a cluster that close together. It's not Julio sucking on her neck and pussy, brah. Nope. Not at all.

always 1 idiot to fall for the bait

Dumb fuck.
You didn't even try to hide your idiocy.

Man your gf needs to stay in the house more. This is the 8th time you posted this thread this week. Poor gf is getting fucked from all angles

Found the newfag

Who is the girl? Curious to see her prettyfairy__ face

call the cops, snitch